Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
Except for that is she is absolutely right to avoid this notorius stalker who has numerous alerts already posted on him.

It's not ok to include identifying info or private e-communications though.
i never said she was wrong to avoid him BUT she broke the biggest rule of the hobby IMO........
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #17
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
i never said she was wrong to avoid him BUT she broke the biggest rule of the hobby IMO........
Yes, she made a mistake about posting TMI.

You can call that a self posted alert if you want, but so you know, he's Mr. Bad and her instincts were right even if she wasn't right about what she posted.

Sometimes there is more going on than appears on the surface..

peace and love,
Crystal
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #18
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

yeah, i have to agree that you just have to be careful with alerts like that.

whereas, it's good info to share with the ladies so they can be warned, posting all that just upped the kind of problem he is going to turn out to be.

and i certainly would hope that 'tit for tat' is not the way to go with this as far as any nc/ns situation! that never solves a problem, only makes it worse.

i hope that you can nip it before it gets out of hand...and shouldn't the full personal info be edited??

sorry that he wasted all your time that way, it does suck.
WickedHeather is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:10 PM   #19
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The only problem with this alert being in Public view is now he will change his handle number and email AGAIN..............
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Tit for Tat is not acceptable here.

People make mistakes and exercise poor judgement all of the time. If I pointed everyone that I could, lots of people would be on vacation!!

This is an example of an exercise in poor judgement (IMHO).

Much good advice has been given. Hopefully the OP will heed it in the future. Let's all try to relax and move forward.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #21
AustinBusinessTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yet if a guy did this... BANNED. Immediately.

Just saying
AustinBusinessTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #22
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinBusinessTraveler View Post

Just saying

Actually it has been my reading experience that the guys can post pretty much everything about us ladies in an alert except the exact address and our real names other then that I don't recall any hobbyist getting in trouble for putting too much info in an alert...Just saying what I see...Not stating right or wrong just an observation
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #23
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews
Default FYI

Hmmm...this is a message posted by St.C on this very subject. (From the Dallas forums.)

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=383655&postcount=77

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
Clarification:

There is no board policy restricting a provider from revealing the ECCIE username of someone who did her wrong in the form of an alert.
The main logic for posting something like this in public has to do with accountability. You can bet if his handle were posted he'd take steps to resolve the matter, or at the very least we'd hear his side of the story, whatever that may be worth.

....staff will often discourage going completely public with alerts unless it's absolutely necessary (safety).....that's NOT to protect wrongdoers, but just to minimize the possibility of resulting drama that's bound to follow.

Now as far as the guy who did this, I'd strongly suggest you contact Domino promptly to clear your debt with her. This isn't a very favorable situation you've gotten yourself into, and from what I gather from the facts presented, there's really only one satisfactory way to settle it.

(Domino-keep us updated on this please-let's hope he does the right thing)

St. C
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:31 AM   #24
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

OP...Could you post this in the Austin ladies room please. OR could someone fill me in on who this is since he is said to be a problem? Thanks
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinBusinessTraveler View Post

Just saying

ABT,
You have no idea what you are talking about. That is not how the Mod staff and the management of this site operate and since I AM a Mod, I would know better than you.

Stop trying to incite the us against them discussion. Consider yourself warned! There is nothing in this alert/thread that should be provider vs hobbyist.

If we have seen nothing from the owners of this site in the past 4 or 5 months, is that they tend to be very fair and even handed with ALL of their members. Let's remember that in our dealings with each other.
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:02 AM   #26
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

So what's the real problem here? That the guy made Jada 210 drive up to Austin and he No Shows? OR that this particular guy has been a recurring problem for some of the ladies? OR that certain identifiable information was posted on here and that there's a double standard between us and the ladies?
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #27
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
So what's the real problem here? That the guy made Jada 210 drive up to Austin and he No Shows? OR that this particular guy has been a recurring problem for some of the ladies? OR that certain identifiable information was posted on here and that there's a double standard between us and the ladies?
OP presented an alert on a guy who made her travel out of her way to Austin and then NC/NS- that is the topic. Period.

Others have contributed that this guy is a frequent problem- thus stressing the importance of screening.

Identifiable information was submitted and edited out by staff per board rules.

In closing- as Spacemtn as clearly stated- there are NO double standards here.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #28
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
ABT,
You have no idea what you are talking about. That is not how the Mod staff and the management of this site operate and since I AM a Mod, I would know better than you.

Stop trying to incite the us against them discussion. Consider yourself warned! There is nothing in this alert/thread that should be provider vs hobbyist.

If we have seen nothing from the owners of this site in the past 4 or 5 months, is that they tend to be very fair and even handed with ALL of their members. Let's remember that in our dealings with each other.

I think the real issue here and inline with the posted site policy on such matters is that a NCNS is not really worthy of an "Alert" in the Alert section of the board.....

It has nothing to do with safety of the lady.....

And it is an unfortunate but common occurrence that guys deal with as well as the ladies.....

Do you know how useless this section would become if guys and gals started posting every NCNS they deal with?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:10 PM   #29
tcreative2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Moved to co-ed ......... an NC/NS does not constitute a danger to eccie members and does not belong in the alerts forum ......... tc2
tcreative2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #30
BigDaddyTX
Gaining Momentum

and he's looser. I dont know who he's looser than, but loose guys make it bad for us all. Stay tight guys!
BigDaddyTX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women