Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
It is a he said/she said. And the truth will come out. In the meantime, my statement stands. This was dangerous play and Reya was 100% correct and very honorable to bring it to light.
This is true, but it should have been limited to reporting the "hands on neck" and her perspective without mentioning the private information.

She then made it worse by pointing out that she was aware of the content of his other reviews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic reya View Post
You keep saying bad shit about the providers you meet its eventually going to bite back at you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=31695

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24118

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34735

Perhaps the good reviews you place are the girls that let you put your hands on them but before we even started you should have told me what you were into.
She is being every bit as dangerous as he may or may not have been BCD by breaking the security rules of the board along with whatever person is helping her with that endeavor.

Loose lips sink ships folks. this is a slippery slope and if we wink and nod at the leaking of private information in some cases it will erode the safety of all of us.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
So then you are admitting to have improper access to the information in the review.
I don't see how Reyas comments lead you to the conclusion that she has BCD access. Most of the information she is using can be viewed by any member.

However, if information is being retrieved by other means then I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Do the right thing, and please identify who told you about the content of that gent's reviews.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #18
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
honorable
Not sure if honorable is how I would characterize the situation. As she stated

Quote:
Ever since this review has been placed my business has gone down.
Seems like there are motivations, other than honor. Still, I am glad the info is coming out.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #19
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by swwaustin View Post
I don't see how Reyas comments lead you to the conclusion that she has BCD access.
Did you read the second post? She admits to being able to read them as she posted three other of his reviews that show she has either manipulated the system to get BCD status, or somebody out there is feeding her the information. Glancing at those reviews she linked they all had "YES" recommendations, yet she claims that "he said negative shit about providers in them."

How does she know this?

This is very serious and she needs to come clean.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #20
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I also don't see where the privacy leak is. The reviews Reya put a link too, have enough information visible to the public for her to make the statement that he has being saying bad shit about other providers. As for revealing private information on the review of the incident in question, i think Reya, being the provider being reviewed would have some idea of what went on during the session without having to read the contents of the review. So unless there is more proof other then Reya's comments on this thread, i dont see the security violation. It's just a provider who saw a bad title to a review of her and a "No" recommendation and came here to defend herself with her side of the story. I don't think this is the first time this has happened.

As for the someone telling her to come to this section to defend herself, it's also no concern of a security violation. I mean she could have seen another hobbyist or asked a provider more familiar with the board of what to do since she can't post on the reviews. I mean it's not a big secret that providers can't post on the reviews and if they have a comment about a review they should probably come to this forum to make it.

No white knight conspiracy on my part since I have never met Reya or her roomate before, just think the security issue is taking away from what this thread was about in the first place.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #21
ski-hog
Captain

Encounters: 13

Right on Chuck, there are more serious accusations here other than who read what review and what part and who had access to what. I've never seen Reya either so no WK here either. There are only two or three people that really knew what happened, and we will never know. Unless another provider comes on here claiming the same thing.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #22
ANONONE
BANNED

It is a leak of serious proportion. She has been given access to information she should not have. She made it worse by sharing it with others. Defending her at this point shows either a great deal of inexperience in the hobby on your part or some other WK agenda on your part--you don't have to have seen her previously to be WK, you could be looking to take the job though.

Nope, this need to be dealt with. Sources needs to be revealed and face whatever consequences the mods and admins see fit. To sit there and say, "well we all know it happens all the time," is reckless. I say make an example of all involved, and perhaps we will curb the behavior. Otherwise the very purpose of this board is undermined.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you acusing this girl of being a security leak? Not once but multiple times in this thread. I see no instance where she said she had info or where she posted anything other than what is visable.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #24
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyBlue View Post
Why are you acusing this girl of being a security leak? Not once but multiple times in this thread. I see no instance where she said she had info or where she posted anything other than what is visable.
Then you are not reading very carefully:

Quote:
You keep saying bad shit about the providers you meet its eventually going to bite back at you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=31695

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24118

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34735

Perhaps the good reviews you place are the girls that let you put your hands on them. . .
How does she know what those reviews say?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:41 AM   #25
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Per policy we allow providers to counter any review they disagree with, we do not allow continued speculation by others who were not in direct knowledge of what happened.

In that philosophy this is done.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women