Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

At the rate she is going, she will be lucky to avoid jail - forget about being President.

It appears the chief thing she learned while working on the Nixon impeachment committee was how to make a second "shadow" set of records and how to properly delete those shadow records before they are subpoenaed.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #17
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Only happens if your hard drive hasn't been written over.

When you delete something from your hard drive, the computer only marks it for deletion and makes the space it used as available free space. Doesn't mean that the file/s have been deleted. Once you write over it with new information the computer deletes the old one and stores the new information. After that, it is unrecoverable. You can also use a file shredder to delete files immediately.

For future reference
that is pretty much what I said
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:24 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
you can remove the titles or directory's to the emails BUT the body may still be there
It happened to me before but my old boss "scanned" the hard drive and picked up enough information to find a business plan I was going to use, enough to get me fired
Even if it is formatted the data can be recovered. Partial files will be scattered and not connected, as they were previously, but they can be retrieved, and then reconstructed in one directory. I have two programs on my work computer that do just that, and I used one of them on a formatted memory stick.

Hillarious has the same problem the IRS has (had). Her emails exist on more than one drive, and she does not have the ability to delete the files on someone else's drive.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 04:59 PM   #19
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Geez people, the hard disks have been shredded and replaced with brand new hard drives just in case. I don't think it was wise to have a secret server, but if they can wipe and hide the IRS email servers and data, rest assured you will never see anything she doesn't want you to see.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:04 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

NO way she faces jail time; much less an indictment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
At the rate she is going, she will be lucky to avoid jail - forget about being President.

It appears the chief thing she learned while working on the Nixon impeachment committee was how to make a second "shadow" set of records and how to properly delete those shadow records before they are subpoenaed.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What penalty would Congress bring against her? Holder was found in contempt of Congress to what effect? Lerner just invoked her 5th amendment right. She's walking around with her pension.

Would it be different if a FOIA request? Could a judge penalize her further?

Not to get off thread, but what's going on with Rick Perry's case? Seems that since he's no longer Governor, it's off the front page.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:33 PM   #22
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Geez people, the hard disks have been shredded and replaced with brand new hard drives just in case. I don't think it was wise to have a secret server, but if they can wipe and hide the IRS email servers and data, rest assured you will never see anything she doesn't want you to see.
+1
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:28 PM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
The entire " Kit and kabootle" is probably at the bottom of the Hudson River.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:57 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

You're high. Hillary eats scandals like this for breakfast. Her husband got a blowjob in the oval office, lied about it under oath....and served out his term.

The problem for you is going to be the failure of the Republicans to present an alternative that isn't crazy/dumb.....and that isn't Shrub's brother.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:10 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
that is pretty much what I said
I'm not refuting you. I'm just trying to help. That is what you should do when you want to completely erase the hard drive. The fuck is wrong with you people.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:08 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Witnesses to Clinton crimes don't appear to want to talk, if they are alive.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:16 PM   #27
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Witnesses to Clinton crimes don't appear to want to talk, if they are alive.
This isn't house of cards, old man. Turn off the TV, grab your walker and go outside.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:32 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're high. Hillary eats scandals like this for breakfast. Her husband got a blowjob in the oval office, lied about it under oath....and served out his term.

The problem for you is going to be the failure of the Republicans to present an alternative that isn't crazy/dumb.....and that isn't Shrub's brother.

Red letter day! Timmietard admits Clinton broke the law.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:35 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

At least Nixon had the ethical restraint NOT to destroy the tapes.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:26 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Erasing is about the same as deleting..We have come a long way from the old paper shredder.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women