Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2022, 04:07 PM   #16
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

A great great reviewer here started bringing a weight scale to his "meetings" with women. If the hooker was as advertised he would stay! If she gave good service you might get one of his t-shirts he handed out to the deserving
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 08:51 PM   #17
The Queen Sophie
THE one and only....

User ID: 540332
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I remember who that was...lol
The Queen Sophie is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 08:32 PM   #18
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiejewel View Post
Wow
I don't know wether to laugh or cry! What on earth must you look like? Yum yum yum.
For you to so confidently criticize other human beings! I'm not a skinny gal, but I am sexy! I also know not to wear clothes that don't fit or are not flattering! I've seen some scary shit out there guys! It's not even safe to take your 78 year old mother out anymore! She may go into cardiac arrest either from laughing so hard or shitting her pants in horror! Someone please do tell these people what they're doing! Hahaha
Hahaha, you tell ‘em Maggie. Makes you want to travel to Austin to see how blessed those lucky ladies are to have Mr. Perfect in their midsts. Lol. Crack me up!
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 09:50 PM   #19
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Hahaha I can’t believe I just found this. Man for some people it’s good that the internet is around. Once a guy in line at academy sports called me a fat ass and I turned around and hit him square in his nose. I don’t condone violence... blah blah blah. But if you play stupid games in real life, expect stupid prizes. I’ve mellowed out a little more over the years. But this is too funny.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 06:29 AM   #20
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
A great great reviewer here started bringing a weight scale to his "meetings" with women. If the hooker was as advertised he would stay! If she gave good service you might get one of his t-shirts he handed out to the deserving
No no-- it was even better than that. If you were within 5 pounds, he gave you an extra $100.

It was fun to read his posts about this experiment.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 09:02 AM   #21
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I want to meet this LEGEND! I want a t-shirt for my new showcase later this year, but I need a youth size... I don't even care about a review, I just want to meet him...

What say ye WD? Can ya make it happen later this year...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 12:01 PM   #22
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Guys will pay as much to see a big girl as they will a slender female .
Quote:
& I have proof! Lol

True true.
Most BBWs' rates are higher then ladies with an "average" build.
Their deposit alone is higher than alot of these other ladies' full hour rate.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 12:17 PM   #23
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No no-- it was even better than that. If you were within 5 pounds, he gave you an extra $100.

It was fun to read his posts about this experiment.
LOL You're right! Love him or hate him. He kept the board hoping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
I want to meet this LEGEND! I want a t-shirt for my new showcase later this year, but I need a youth size... I don't even care about a review, I just want to meet him...

What say ye WD? Can ya make it happen later this year...
Alas. Still Looking is no longer a member here. But he actually did hand out Still Looking t-shirts. lol
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 01:54 PM   #24
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I hate having to bring this up again but things are getting totally out of control so let me reiterate an earlier post.

If you are fat please dress appropriately. Appropriate clothing isn't tight stretch panths or shorts. That's digusting. Show some respect damn it.

In addition, if you are fat and wear anything similar to a leopard print OMG. I want to barf.

What's worse is when these rude fat people have fat spawns. You are a terrible parent letting them become a fat slob. You should loose your rights.

Sometimes at the grocery store I take a close look at what the inappropriately dressed fat people and their illegitimate spawn eat. Nothing but shit unhealthy foods probably purchased with food stamps because they are too lazy to work.

While on the subject of fat lazy people let me also call out some of the male fat blobs.

You guys bitch because you are too broke to afford the gals rate and are rendered down to a fat crybaby. Think about this.

If you are a 25 year old hottie, the thought of having sex with fat lazy dudes 30 to 50 years older is about as gross as looking at a fat women with her fat unhealthy spawns.

Your fat lazy body and disgusting fat ass is the reason rates increased. In case you didn't get the memo, you don't carry your 250 pound of blob well. You are just lazy.

Losing weight is very simple. It's diet and that diet doesn't include the cheetos in your fat hands.

Hmmm, and I don't see any criticisms about birth marks, pimples, crooked teeth, large noses, or anything else typically cited as undesirable. All I've observed here is some lowlife whelp whining like a little crybaby when he gets to pick who he sees and what weight class that person is in. And no, rates did not go up due to obesity; a significant portion of the population has been overweight for several decades, so you've already lost validity to that claim. Maybe in the world you are living in everyone was skinny until the year 2022, then all the sudden rates went up!
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 03:37 PM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
True true.
Most BBWs' rates are higher then ladies with an "average" build.
Their deposit alone is higher than alot of these other ladies' full hour rate.
I need to see some proof of this? When I shop at the supermarket, I pay more for lean steak than pork chops, pay more for a Mercedes than a Hyundai

I've been with plenty of bigger whores before, their time was always lower than a more in demand fit whore. Has something changed that you pay more for less quality? I'm still down for a big woman... Not for the same price of a lean and mean F'ing machine that I'll enjoy more
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 03:52 PM   #26
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I need to see some proof of this?
Here you go
Quote:
& I have proof! Lol
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:34 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Here you go
Good one 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 02:12 AM   #28
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Oh wow. That’s a bit brazen.

I don’t mind seeing ladies a tad bigger at times. But they still have to be agile positions wise. If they are fat and not agile it won’t work. No weak knees and weak back ladies for me please.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 11:16 PM   #29
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you don't like big gals, search for "spinner". Don't like fat people at the store? order amazon fresh. The world will not change to fit your preferences princess (insert playful irony face)

I get what you mean though, once a 400 lb client broke my couch bc he sat down too fast. I am a size 14 and lack the confidence to wear a crop top out of the house. However, I wish I could bottle that big chick confidence bc that shit is FIRE.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 09:56 AM   #30
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
If you don't like big gals, search for "spinner". Don't like fat people at the store? order amazon fresh. The world will not change to fit your preferences princess (insert playful irony face)

I get what you mean though, once a 400 lb client broke my couch bc he sat down too fast. I am a size 14 and lack the confidence to wear a crop top out of the house. However, I wish I could bottle that big chick confidence bc that shit is FIRE.
You need to stay in your lane and show my post some respect.

This is the point so let it sink in. Dress appropriately if you are fat. Its not fair to everyone else.

Also, I shouldn't have to see a fat ass family dressed like they are skinny pushing a pallet of fat food at the store. Gross.

BTW, fat chick confidence is fake. It doesn't exist.

This also goes to the fat lazy dudes because they are the reason rates have increased.

Ask yourself this. If you were a young hottie how much would you charge to fuck an old fat guy. Probably not enough.

Also, the broken couch is your fault. You should have never opened the door for someone who weighs 400lbs. That is a big fat red flag.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women