Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

There are times when I think I may have been a piñata.
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #17
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a nun in my past life. Whoever created us and recreates us thought they'd change it up a bit for me. How sweet.

I'm a hippie now. I'm sad that I didn't get to join in on Woodstock. I'm obsessed w it. My mom tells me wonderful stories. She was a beautiful long haired skinny hippie. She gave me a few of the long floral dresses she sewed back then. Love em.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #18
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have met many people who claim to remember past lives. I myself as a young child recall memories of the old west, as if I had lived back then, even my death by shooting. But those memories faded away and did not reappear again once I turned about 10 years old. Were they dreams? Do humans have a spirit? In the history of the world many humans have lived and died, certainly more people have lived and died than than the current population of the world. Where do all the souls go, to heaven or hell or do some pass into the bodies of new born children? Or does our DNA get imprinted into the cells of our decendents including some of our past life memories? There is a lot of evidence of DNA imprinting, the passing on of instincts not taught by the parent animal, of mannerisms, and many other traits that can not be explained by other means.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:29 AM   #19
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

I wanna come back next time as a lady’s bicycle seat
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #20
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmerazi View Post
I wanna come back next time as a lady’s bicycle seat
Roll the dice, take your chances....

oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #21
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
Roll the dice, take your chances....

Hmmm, I think I will need to put a caveat in my statement
Old 02-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #22
Ramos
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Way back in nineteen and seventy five. 37 years ago, there was a lady psychic up in Minneapolis who was making quite name for herself. Miss Vicki. She was about 70ish and worked out of her very nice home. She was well known for giving financial advise and was rewarded for it by her friends. The lady I was seeing at the time asked me to go with her for a reading and I did. I went into Miss Vicki's reading room first and really wasn't expecting too much. She started off by rattling off a bunch of men's names and asked me If the names meant anything to me. None of it meant anything until she said "The last name is either Dan or Dennis" Then it dawned on me that she had named all of the men in my senior high school class. One of the guys used both the name Dan and Dennis. SInce I had gone to a small high school in a different state and since this was pre-Internet days she would have no way to find out these names. I had even forgotten them ,until she mentioned them.
She really got my attention!!

Now, back on-topic. She went on to say that I had been re-incarnated many times and each
time I was somehow involved in religion. In the most recent previous life I had been a young man intent on becoming a rabbi. However,I had gone down on the Titanic. I found this interesting since I was a student of different religions and also the Titanic. One of the religions I was looking at, at the time, was Judaism.

Back to off-topic.... She then went on to say I would someday be responsible for children who weren't my own. And sure enough, back around 1983, for four years, I took care of mentally challenged children in a boarding home.
Lastly she told me I would end my days living in a log cabin in some woods.
Well, I'm 70 and still no log cabin.

PS, She told my lady friend that she and I would go on a trip together but would part ways. We did indeed move here to
Texas together and we did indeed part ways a year or so later.
Ramos is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #23
CajunManda
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116709
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people do have gifts of sight so to speak. Some others just play guessing games and read reactions to their guesses.
CajunManda is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #24
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmerazi View Post
Hmmm, I think I will need to put a caveat in my statement
Shades of Bedazzled where our hero's wishes are granted in unexpected ways.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #25
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Bmerazi...watch what you wish for!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #26
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Bmerazi...watch what you wish for!
OK, I want to come back as YOUR bicycle seat. Just don't come back in your next life as a male rider in the Tour de France.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #27
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ramos .. hola amigo .. well thats very intresting to say the least.. i have always wondered what is "beyond" but never really thought of it till lately... someone told me i have a young soul .. and i didnt quite know how to interpret that .. i know i have a young soul bc im always kidding around n kids just love me and sometimes i can act like a child ... meaning liking to play games, pranks, just goof ball stuff .. but my mind is very mature ... im very smart and outspoken .. hmmm the mysteries of life ..
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #28
Ramos
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's View Post
ramos .. hola amigo .. well thats very intresting to say the least.. i have always wondered what is "beyond" but never really thought of it till lately... someone told me i have a young soul .. and i didnt quite know how to interpret that .. i know i have a young soul bc im always kidding around n kids just love me and sometimes i can act like a child ... meaning liking to play games, pranks, just goof ball stuff .. but my mind is very mature ... im very smart and outspoken .. hmmm the mysteries of life ..
Hi cutie, I've been pondering afterlife and religion and the beyond since I was a kid and still don't have any answers. Not a one of us will know until we get there, if there is a there to get to!

Here's a thing I just found on the 'net
“The following is a brief description of the characteristics of five basic soul levels. Each level has many lifetimes of lessons to teach us wisdom through trial and error.

THE INFANT SOUL
INFANT SOULS choose lessons of physical survival. They live in simple situations that include intense experiences - famine, plagues, floods, wars, oppression, etc. They don’t know the difference between right and wrong, though they can be taught to be decent human beings. They don’t usually seek higher
education and often don’t seek employment, as such. Infant souls don’t question authority and willingly adopt the religion of their parents as is.
THE BABY SOUL
BABY SOULS display less fear than infant souls and are more sophisticated. But they tend to over apply rules. Black is black as far as they’re concerned. Their strong early beliefs remain fixed in their minds, regardless of lack of their wisdom or tolerance. Baby souls love to become big fish in their little puddles...but hate being opposed. Because of this they may spend much time in litigation. Baby souls don’t spend time navel-gazing into their own lives. They’re often “good students” that learn “proper subjects,” and are attracted to fundamentalist religions.
THE YOUNG SOUL
YOUNG SOULS are the “Donald Trumps” of the world...the movers and shakers. They usually set the bar too high for themselves. Achievement is paramount. They chase after what they believe will bring success without ever stopping to think why - because they’re so limited in their perception. They fear death and must have all the toys, experiences, fame and money they can possibly accumulate before they die. They are designers of civilization. Young souls usually seek higher education and graduate-level degrees. Their views of orthodoxy are at one end of the spectrum or the other. Monks and nuns are at one end and a belief in total sexual freedom, the other. They have difficulty with insight into other people’s behaviour.
THE MATURE SOUL
MATURE SOULS challenge the young soul’s desire to “have it all.” It is a hard cycle that demands seeking answers to life’s tough questions. They are attracted to gentler faiths, such as Quaker, Unitarian, or Buddhist. Mature souls are not as open to the occult as old souls. They look for and question the motivation for all of life’s actions. They often continue with inappropriate relationships - perhaps believing that through self-sacrifice, or tough
lessons they will ultimately prevail. Often they can’t shake their sense of duty. Mature souls suffer from stress related illness that sometimes results in
schizophrenia, psychosis and a higher suicide rate than other souls. [Cayce emphasized the role that ‘stress’ plays in not only physical illnesses but also
mental illnesses; he believed it was ‘stress’ that wrecked havoc on the brain chemistry/balance]. But they’re smart enough to seek professional help
without urging. Mature souls often make huge contributions to knowledge - particularly philosophical and scientific. But altogether they don’t necessarily have the drive for fame, many still achieve it. They’re emotionally high maintenance.
THE OLD SOUL
OLD SOULS live and let live. They seek the route of least resistance...they’re individualistic and usually easy going. They have an inner knowing of the waste of time in pursuing fame and fortune and therefore create the appearance of being “laid back.” Old souls are highly competent - even in roles they don’t particularly like. They tend to choose work that is pleasant and undemanding, leaving them free to pursue their desired goals easily...unless the job adds to the spiritual search. They may or may not seek higher
education...but definitely will seek it if the my sense it’s needed for their chosen path. Old souls create confidence in animals. And their choice of medical care tends to be alternative and holistic.
Old souls are here to teach others their spiritual understandings. Their philosophies and writings are simple and easy to read. Old souls religion is far
reaching and has no label. A grove of trees is a sacred place to them. They seldom cling to dogma and prefer personal spiritual practices. However, old
souls are wise enough to be discreet in their religious practices and know how to pass in public undetected. They focus on searching for the spiritual
truth and have a finer sense of knowing what is true than any other souls level. Old souls all over the world share the experience of emptiness and a
longing for that feeling of home.
Ramos is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #29
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Smile Life after Death

Why not? Every time my cock dies, it comes back to life!
______________________________ _____________________________

No, seriously, no one knows where we came from, no one knows where we are going. All that we know for certain is this life; now.

So yes, it IS a valid possibility that when a body dies, the soul gets recycled into another body. But that would suck (and be somewhat pointless) since our memories are wiped every time it happens.

It's also possible that when your body dies, your spirit moves on somewhere else besides this planet, and starts the next chapter of the next great journey.
Instead of a "reset", an end (no afterlife), or "everything is perfect forever from here on out" (Heaven), perhaps your life continues more in a manner similar to the life we have here. There is both good and bad, ups and downs, and much, much complexity.

The beauty of it all is that we don't need to know. It's like the sky being blue. We don't need to understand why it is, it just is, whether you understand it or not.

The only way to know for certain is...to die. We will all find out someday when it's time. Until then, we should focus on what we do know - this life. Being good to one another and having a fun, full life.

That's my humble (flexible) opinion anyway.
GentlemanCaller007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:46 AM   #30
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never been scared of death but it makes me wonder now .. how to feel when my moments of death are coming .. ARE WE LIVING TO DIE?? How will others grieve, how will i feel numb and unable to communicate with family and friends of life .. its scary and has my brain going now .. oeey im scared now .. and to top it off im watch final destination .. some of this crap can really happen with their accidental deaths .. crazy

HOLD ME .. YIKES !!!
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women