Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41242
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 09:06 PM   #16
shanm
Valued Poster

shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:41 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hitler was popular, too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 12:32 AM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I suspect this will bring along a tear or two!

Or three!

Read it and , Suckers!

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...-bush-s-so-far
Neither one is worth a shit. so what are you trying to prove? Comparing Bush and Obama is like comparing two shit Quarterbacks, maybe one can throw a few inches further than the other, but neither one is accurate past ten feet.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:36 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Neither one is worth a shit. so what are you trying to prove? Comparing Bush and Obama is like comparing two shit Quarterbacks, maybe one can throw a few inches further than the other, but neither one is accurate past ten feet.

Jim
Jimbo, there are a couple of points at play. First and foremost, most of our resident Idiot's who bitch and moan about Obama on a daily basis, are the same Idiot's who voted for The Shrub twice. And most did so without even blinking an eye!

In LLIdiot's case, he spent the better part of 8 years defending Shrubbie's every move and then the better part of the next 8 years bitching and moaning about Obama's every move.

The reasons I use LLIdiot as an illustration is because he is the Patriarchal Idiot and our posting history together goes all the way back to the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The 2nd point at play is that Shrubbie's average approvals are indeed much worse than Obama's. As it relates to recent past President's, Obama's compare favorably to many of them, up to and including Ronald Reagan.

Yikes, that should create yet another uproar in Idiotville

Scroll down for the Approval Ratings of the past 20 US Presidents:

http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/2...t-presidents/g
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:31 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What was the latest number? 30 members of the press have taken jobs at the Obama White House. So much for any credibility Tampon has.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 04:36 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...voted for The Shrub twice. And most did so without even blinking an eye! ..
That 20-20 xray vision sees into the voting booths ...

.... as well as sand dunes 6,000 miles away.

For bigtitties as long as someone is "popular" no matter what they do or don't do is ok, and as long as their "approval" ratings are higher than Bush's, he's fine too.

Whether he was blinking or not, or even had his eyes closed, I wouldn't care, but he voted for Obaminable 2x's, and for some reason that makes him a genius.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 05:08 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
he voted for Obaminable 2x's.
What does LLIdiot and 4x's have in common?

4x's is the number of times the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan voted for a Wilted Shrub.

4x's qualifies LLIdiot for exclusive GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT status.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:15 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What was the latest number? 30 members of the press have taken jobs at the Obama White House.
Go back to searching for the missing 777. There are hundreds of remote, deserted islands that you have yet to visit.

Let us know when you find it? Ya' hear?
Old 03-31-2015, 09:37 AM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jimbo, there are a couple of points at play. First and foremost, most of our resident Idiot's who bitch and moan about Obama on a daily basis, are the same Idiot's who voted for The Shrub twice. And most did so without even blinking an eye!

In LLIdiot's case, he spent the better part of 8 years defending Shrubbie's every move and then the better part of the next 8 years bitching and moaning about Obama's every move.

The reasons I use LLIdiot as an illustration is because he is the Patriarchal Idiot and our posting history together goes all the way back to the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The 2nd point at play is that Shrubbie's average approvals are indeed much worse than Obama's. As it relates to recent past President's, Obama's compare favorably to many of them, up to and including Ronald Reagan.

Yikes, that should create yet another uproar in Idiotville

Scroll down for the Approval Ratings of the past 20 US Presidents:

http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/2...t-presidents/g
So is there some sort of vendetta going on?

Jim
Old 03-31-2015, 10:18 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
Yes. BigTitties was a McCain "Man" (using that term loosely, of course) in the 2000 primaries, and he claims Bush's operatives played dirty tricks on McCain. So he started hating Bush and anyone who voted for him. See our "history" precedes the 2003 RE-INVASION of IRAQ.

Which, of course, doesn't explain why he voted for Obaminable over McCain; but inconsistences are BigTitties's trade mark ...like trashing draft dodgers, but voting for Clinton ... (and campaigning for him) 2 times. It seems his ethical standards are flexible.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:40 AM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
More like "stupid" is going on.

You see LLIdiot was even dumb enough to vote for Mitt Romney. Even though Romney definitely did not include him in the 53% esteemed citizens that he was trying to help.
LLIdiot has been on welfare for quite sometime and was therefore ineligible for 53% status.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:49 AM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
More like "stupid" is going on.

You see LLIdiot was even dumb enough to vote for Mitt Romney. Even though Romney definitely did not include him in the 53% esteemed citizens that he was trying to help.
LLIdiot has been on welfare for quite sometime and was therefore ineligible for 53% status.
So what are you doing, standing in for bigtex?

Jim
Old 03-31-2015, 12:27 PM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
So with the boot licking, ass kissing Main Stream Media ignoring all of President Obama's shortcomings, and going after President Bush with the vengence of a Hun, are we supposed to be surprised?

History will treat President Bush with the dignity of a President who lead the Country through difficult times, and President Obama as the smarmy little Demagogue that he is.
History will credit Bush with perhaps the largest single foreign policy mistake ever made by a POTUS. There is very little else for which he will be remembered.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:16 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes. BigTitties was a McCain "Man" (using that term loosely, of course) in the 2000 primaries, and he claims Bush's operatives played dirty tricks on McCain.

Actually I did prefer John McCain over the Shrub for the 2000 Republican nomination. I also preferred Gore for the 2000 Democratic nomination.

Are those crimes? If not, what's your point?

(No, I'm not referring to the point on the tippy top of LLIdiot's pearly white, cone shaped hat.)

Truth be known, I have the utmost respect and admiration for JMac. Especially as it relates to his years of dedicated service to this country.

I ask once again, what's your point?

Quote:
Which, of course, doesn't explain why he voted for Obaminable over McCain

JMac selected Sarah (Gov. Quitter) Palin to be his running mate in 2008.

Absolutely Pit-I-Ful!

Need I say more?
Old 03-31-2015, 01:25 PM   #30
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Actually I did prefer John McCain over the Shrub for the 2000 Republican nomination. I also preferred Gore for the 2000 Democratic nomination. So what's your point? And no, I'm not referring to the point on the tippy top of LLIdiot's pearly white, cone shaped hat.

Truth be known, I have the utmost respect and admiration for JMac, especially for his dedicated service to our country.

As it relates to JMac's 2008 race against Obama. He selected Sarah (Gov. Quitter) Palin to be his running mate. Absolutely Pit-i-ful!

Need I say more?
Sometimes quitting is not a bad thing. Look if your best boy Barack had quit six years ago we would owe 8 trillion less dollars to the Chinese and still enjoy some measure of respect and distinction around the globe. Instead we now stand for nothing, and are mocked and despised by our own allies.
rioseco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women