Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41242
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2015, 01:58 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Teddy Roosevelt said it was patriotic to question the actions of the President of the United States....and do did Hillary Clinton....once.

FuckZup is anti-American but we all knew that.

Negoiate is one thing, selling out is another.
I suspect Teddy couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams the level of vitriol, hatred and downright insanity that President Obama inspires in you and the other short bus riders on here.....ODS.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:06 PM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Teddy Roosevelt said it was patriotic to question the actions of the President of the United States....and do did Hillary Clinton....once.

FuckZup is anti-American but we all knew that.

Negoiate is one thing, selling out is another.
You must have sausage fingers...
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:32 PM   #18
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

How much proof do you need ?

Back door deals with Iran,
Selling out our own in Benghazi
"the spontaneous result of an anti-islamic video"
5 raghead terrorist swap for one piece of shit Bergdahl.
"Islam is a religion of peace"
"We are not at war with islam"
"A random attack on the Jewish deli"
"lest we get on our high horse as christians......far greater crimes were committed in the name of christianity"........"
"TELL PUTIN, I CAN DO MORE FOR HIM AFTER THIS ELECTION"

This sack of shit potus is the most dangerous man in America !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:45 PM   #19
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Please tell me why this _P _O _S would even want to deal with the number one state sponsor of Islamic terrorism in the world...As they cheer, "Death to America" as they are doing military bombing training on a US Aircraft carrier.
This regime has taken Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorist list..The Islamic Republic of Iran is an ongoing threat to US national interests because of its support to the Assad regime in Syria, promoting of anti-Israeli policies, development of advanced military capabilities, and pursuit of its nuclear program.
Actually it can be argued that Saudi Arabia may be the #1 sponsor of terrorism but that doesn't stop us from doing business with them. That country was so kind to provide 15 of the 19 hijackers on 911. And China isn't exactly the poster child for human rights. Not saying Iran is good because they're not. I just don't see the harm in trying to work out a deal with one devil while we're doing business with other devils.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:52 PM   #20
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post

"lest we get on our high horse as christians......far greater crimes were committed in the name of christianity"........"

1. What back door deals with Iran. Like Reagan?
2. There is no proof of this. There have been 7 panels on Benghazi and absolutely no proof of that has come out. Why have there been so many panels? Because republicans will keep wasting taxpayer money without regard to actually seeking objective truth.
3. Not true. They said the video angered muslims, which I'm sure is true, and they used it as an excuse to commit these acts in Benghazi. In fact, this is a quote of Obama's on Letterman, you can go find it.

"And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya."

4. So you are saying you do not want Bergdahl to face military justice for his crimes? In order to do that, we had to get him back.

5. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with those who pervert Islam. ISIS is no more islamic than Westboro Baptist Church is christian. They are hateful to begin with and co-opt a religion as a blanket under which they commit their acts.

6. Christianity is violent. What's your point? Rape, slavery and any manner of acts are condoned as the spoils of war.

7. You have placed his high horse comment in quotes but you have fucked with it in order to make it more effective to your cause. Here's what he ACTUALLY said.

“and lest we get up on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.”

Nowhere does it say 'greater'. And his statement is completely true. Do you deny that terrible deeds have been done by those who say they are christian?

8. It was actually Medvedev that he said this to. And I don't get what's wrong with it. He tells him that he will have more ability to negotiate after the election. Is that a false statement? It was in regards to missile shields in eastern europe, which is always a contentious issue when it comes to Russia.

None of what you have listed passes for proof IMO
Old 03-26-2015, 02:54 PM   #21
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Actually it can be argued that Saudi Arabia may be the #1 sponsor of terrorism but that doesn't stop us from doing business with them. That country was so kind to provide 15 of the 19 hijackers on 911. And China isn't exactly the poster child for human rights. Not saying Iran is good because they're not. I just don't see the harm in trying to work out a deal with one devil while we're doing business with other devils.
Exactly. We look the other way with Saudi Arabia because it benefits us monetarily. We don't benefit monetarily from Iran because they don't really have anything we want, unless we start a war with them. I don't understand how people can't see this.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:23 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post

Actually people like you with your hatred are the most dangerous people in America.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 04:37 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
2. There is no proof of this. There have been 7 panels on Benghazi and absolutely no proof of that has come out. Why have there been so many panels? Because republicans will keep wasting taxpayer money without regard to actually seeking objective truth.
3. Not true. They said the video angered muslims, which I'm sure is true, and they used it as an excuse to commit these acts in Benghazi. In fact, this is a quote of Obama's on Letterman, you can go find it.

"And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya."

4. So you are saying you do not want Bergdahl to face military justice for his crimes? In order to do that, we had to get him back.

5. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with those who pervert Islam. ISIS is no more islamic than Westboro Baptist Church is christian. They are hateful to begin with and co-opt a religion as a blanket under which they commit their acts.

6. Christianity is violent. What's your point? Rape, slavery and any manner of acts are condoned as the spoils of war.

7. You have placed his high horse comment in quotes but you have fucked with it in order to make it more effective to your cause. Here's what he ACTUALLY said.

“and lest we get up on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.”

Nowhere does it say 'greater'. And his statement is completely true. Do you deny that terrible deeds have been done by those who say they are christian?

8. It was actually Medvedev that he said this to. And I don't get what's wrong with it. He tells him that he will have more ability to negotiate after the election. Is that a false statement? It was in regards to missile shields in eastern europe, which is always a contentious issue when it comes to Russia.

And just which one of those seven Benghazi panels had unfettered access to 100% of Hildabeast's e-mails, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion? Absent that evidence, how in the fuck can you argue that any "full investigation" ever occurred, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion? Plus, every atrocity you ascribe to the Inquisition and Crusades can be matched by a contemporary atrocity committed by Islam, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion; so, you're a dissembling, lying jackass, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, every time you and your lib-retarded buddies dredge up those events to excuse WTF jihadists are doing in the 21st century.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:27 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I looked at your showcase. I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot broomstick.
She ain't that bad for a 62 year old.

As for President Obama being a terrorist. That's bull shit.

He is a lying sack of shit who possesses a unique combination of Naiveté and Stupidity in the face of works events, while being a smarmy little Demagogue whose biggest accomplishment is mastering the art of reading a TelePrompter.

But a terrorist. No way.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:39 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

He is a lying sack of shit who possesses a unique combination of Naiveté and Stupidity in the face of works events, while being a smarmy little Demagogue whose biggest accomplishment is mastering the art of reading a TelePrompter.

But a terrorist. No way.
Why use a teleprompter when you can write it on your hand.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:42 PM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
True.
Unfortunately I have a little cherokee in me from my grandma's side. That would probably disqualify me under her "NBA" policy. Racist bitch.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:43 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:50 PM   #28
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post

And you would not get it because you are full of the same shit as all liberals.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:51 PM   #29
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

But a terrorist. No way.
That I can get on board with. If you want to argue about policy, that's completely doable but if the starting point in the debate is that he's a terrorist, it's going nowhere quickly. This is also why you and I are able to have perfectly rational conversations and people like LL make me bring out the dirty side. He's not intellectually honest. He outright lies and shades the truth to make it fit his agenda. We can argue about Obama and his policies all day long but if you're just going to call him Odumbo and call me a faggot, you get throat punched.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:51 PM   #30
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Actually people like you with your hatred are the most dangerous people in America.
Yeah, blah,blah blah......up yours too shit stain !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women