Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162474
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41449
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #16
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie View Post
IMO
A classic display of beauty, grace and fortitude.
Thank you Mr. Pie
Old 04-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

If you would like to take this to the Spider Hole? This isn't Junior High! Omg

What are you talking about? I made a flirty comment, all the gals do - SHOOT ME! You show some discretion! Shame on you - you've been selling your P---y for way too long to be so naive and immature.

You win! You win! He's your man!!!

Good gawd. Grow up!

Your man
My man
Everybodies man man
Cause he can!

He pays to play
Won't stay away

It's a hooker board
Hooker board
Oh praise the LORD!

IT'S A HOOKER BOARD - not f-en divorce court!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #18
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Clueless to the end. Dannie is not the jealous type.

Miss Priss, learn to keep your mouth shut about men you have seen if they have not written a review, was her point.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #19
misspriss
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
Clueless to the end. Dannie is not the jealous type.

Miss Priss, learn to keep your mouth shut about men you have seen if they have not written a review, was her point.
Learn to mind your own business! Who said I've seen him?

She's the one who publicly said everything she's bitching and crying about.

I can say whatever the F I want to. You aren't my daddy and she isn't my mother.

I'm a grown adult, I just popped Argo in the DVD - Oscar Winner you know - I don't have time for this bullshit!

I won't address anyone else on this matter besides the poor guy in question. Geez, I feel bad for him
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #20
Boltfan

That's rich, coming from you Miss Priss. You have managed to stick your nose in quite a few topics that did not concern you. Discretion, or lack thereof, is a general concern for many on the board. If you lack it, having it pointed out sucks for you but it benefits the gents who value such attributes.

If you haven't see him, you haven't seen him. So how do you know what he looks like? My guess, and an educated one based upon your slip up, you have and you fucked up. Sack up, deal with it and move on. Or write a fucking novel as a reply. The play got old fast, so it is doubtful you can talk your way out of this one.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #21
misspriss
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's rich, coming from you Miss Priss. You have managed to stick your nose in quite a few topics that did not concern you. Discretion, or lack thereof, is a general concern for many on the board. If you lack it, having it pointed out sucks for you but it benefits the gents who value such attributes.

If you haven't see him, you haven't seen him. So how do you know what he looks like? My guess, and an educated one based upon your slip up, you have and you fucked up. Sack up, deal with it and move on. Or write a fucking novel as a reply. The play got old fast, so it is doubtful you can talk your way out of this one.
Inspector Gadget,

I don't know, have I! Have I not? Surely you can solve this case

Once you do, I have another one for you to get working on as well. My neighbor knocked and accused me of leaving dog shit in his lawn. I would never! My dogs are leashed - how sick to be accused of something so foul. The only lead I've got for you is this: the dog in question is definitely over 40lbs but under 80 - other than that, I'm stumped!

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated!

Godspeed my Friend
Old 04-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #22
Boltfan

Nice deflection. Way to roll out the bullshit.

Khan, I'm laughing a your superior intellect.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #23
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Nice deflection. Way to roll out the bullshit.
No kidding.

I'm glad my pain is a source of entertainment for her though. What a gal!

As far as her brain-teaser, I see her shitting on everyone's lawn and posting about her lawn-conquests. That's what I got out of it but I am not as smart as her. But you know, When you lay with DOGS and you get, like fleas and stuff and all that.... *bounces head from side to side*

I love you, Leon. Thanck you.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #24
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspriss View Post
Who said I've seen him?

I won't address anyone else on this matter besides the poor guy in question. Geez, I feel bad for him
Answer to your question:
You did, brainiac. See post #6.

You are much fatter than expected but he got off and that's what counts. Maybe you are the 80 lbs of shit...I mean, dog...that you were talking about. Who knows.

Don't feel bad for the "poor guy". He is MY best friend even if he's a lying sack of shit. He is fine. He's all snuggly in his bed and sleeping this all away.

Fuck, Leon knows him better than you do and he hasn't even fucked him...yet. In fact, I feel the whole island owes him a nice ass fucking. (inside joke...)

Gimme some points dammit. I earned 'em here. And I want Torito points. They taste like Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos. Mmmmmmmmm....

Anyway thank you SAP for this thread....to stay on topic LOL nice house.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

We try to please. Here are your tacos.-Torito
Old 04-05-2013, 04:27 AM   #25
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am totally fucking lost and very aroused.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:22 AM   #26
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Dannie you will be missed come back soon.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #27
misspriss
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am totally fucking lost and very aroused.
Long story short: just like her p---y, HER MAN (or Husband, as she mssgd - pretending to be his SO) is COMMUNITY PROPERTY.

Anyone can Pay to Play! That's the point of this whole board, is it not?

She's been in the game since the 90s - a lifer - she should know that!

Shame on her.

Time to all move on, it's a beautiful day
Old 04-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #28
misspriss
Account Disabled

Omg, I just got a few PMs and mssgs re: why cuckoo called me fat. She's never met me! I'm 5'4 and weigh 14* lbs with DoubleD tatas - I wear a size 10. Anyone who knows me would vouch for that.

Some nerve, especially considering she isn't exactly a spinner AND is well known to take a "dietary supplement" popular amongst lowlifes who end up in jail - geez girl, any girl could be SKINNY LIKE YOU if they took that. Heck give some of the BBWs a month and no problemo, spinner status.

Nice try

Quote:
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use.
In my opinion, the points accumulated in this pissing match aren't worth it. -Matador
Old 04-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #29
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Goddamn pants Eyore

So let me see if I've got the gist right:
B'gawk house
Veiled insults and giggles
Open insults and modding
Mrow *swipeslash*
Hypocrisy in action
Indiscretion with privacy shortly following accusations of such

The rest of me wants to laugh, but this thread's making my dick sad. At least I'm inspired to arrange some cheering up for the little guy now.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #30
misspriss
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Proper Stranger View Post
So let me see if I've got the gist right:
B'gawk house
Veiled insults and giggles
Open insults and modding
Mrow *swipeslash*
Hypocrisy in action
Indiscretion with privacy shortly following accusations of such

The rest of me wants to laugh, but this thread's making my dick sad. At least I'm inspired to arrange some cheering up for the little guy now.
Bingo!

Any self respecting MAN with a dick btwn his legs should have a sad cock if he indulges in such pettiness. This is a cat fight - exclusively for bitches that have a p---y and bleed 1x a month. No man should hit reply, it is obviously beneath him to do so.

Inspector Gadget, I mean ... Leon Sandcastle is the only 'man' who is welcomed. Everyone knows he got his man card revoked long ago and has free access to the Powder Room

He teeters somewhere between gay BFF and eunuch and the ladies of this board (including myself) ADORE HIM!

Ps. The gentleman (quite a looker) involved is now somewhat of an Eccie celebrity, I hear he'll be signing autographs in the chat room at 4pm C.S.T. - please be careful, I suspect there may be a gal there (probably in an adult diaper) with a score to settle - wouldn't want to be in the crossfire of that one.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women