Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2021, 08:49 PM   #16
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Or am I mistaken?
yes you are mistaken. the epilogue. always read the epilogue sir..
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2731090&page=2

trump got off scot free basically cause Mueller's a pussy. "it is the position of the DOJ (which it actually isn't at all, just a single clown memo from the file cabinet) that a president cannot be indicted while in office."

wait, was he a president, or a king? no one is above the law, not even the president. see e.g. the Paula Jones case, and the Nixon "situation"..

you are correct that i will not be trying the Gaetz case, or presenting the evidence required therein. so stipulated..

i've already explained why i dont do the political forum: food fights aren't my thing..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:29 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Your article as far as Gaetz is concerned is nothing but rumors.
Were any of them Chinese spys?

Gnad over the past several years, beginning back in the late 90's the Dimbocrats have installed too many sexual predators in office and escalated them to purity so they have to stir up some rumors to match the reality they serve on a daily basis.

Any lawyer worth his salt knows the difference between a "rumor" or aka "allegation" and FACTS! The rest are bullshitters. It's called "Due Process"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:45 AM   #18
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Gnad over the past several years, beginning back in the late 90's the Dimbocrats have installed too many sexual predators in office and escalated them to purity so they have to stir up some rumors to match the reality they serve on a daily basis.

Any lawyer worth his salt knows the difference between a "rumor" or aka "allegation" and FACTS! The rest are bullshitters. It's called "Due Process"!
LL, i'm a fan of due process. Gaetz, as a U.S. citizen, deserves his day in court.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:15 AM   #19
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
All that is needed is to keep using the line, as per Robert DeNiro: "I have never paid for sex."

As far as the age of consent thing, if the woman provided a false ID, that is one thing. If she didn't, that is another.
Sadly the law is not very forgiving and even if the girl lies or provided a false ID it’s deemed your responsibility. If P4P is involved it’s a felony and crossing state lines makes a federal issue.

Like I said before I have not seen any proof BUT it’s so consistent for people in power to believe they can do anything that I won’t be surprised if it turns out to be true.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:19 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Gaetz, as a U.S. citizen, deserves his day in court.
Any lawyer worth his salt knows that when within the borders of this country and/or a territory of this country a person does not have to be "a U.S. citizen" to "deserve his day in (a U.S.) court' and/or the benefits of the "Due Process" clause ... without

spurious and unproven allegations of lack of mental capacity, which conclusions also must be based on "due process"!

I'll put aside the hypocrisy of someone on a Pay to Play forum alleging the mental incapacity of someone who is accused by a media hack job (ancient history BTW) .... as a long time member of this forum and at least one predecessor forum I have been accused of being something I am not. So I appreciate factual allegations as opposed to spurious rumors as well as the effects those rumors can have on the subject matter of them.

Even when made on a board that provides a forum to review Pay to Play activities.

I've never dressed up in a stupid ninja-Antifa outfit with friends to "welcome" a hobbyist arriving to meet a provider, who was brought to work by one of the ninja outfit wearers' buddies. Lawyers worth there salt don't either!

The guy on the left is the DimboCrat offering of predators!

The human being on the right is his facilitator-defender!

She's partial to them!
Old 04-04-2021, 08:49 AM   #21
pxmcc
Valued Poster

q
Quote:
Any lawyer worth his salt knows that when within the borders of this country and/or a territory of this country a person does not have to be "a U.S. citizen" to "deserve his day in (a U.S.) court' and/or the benefits of the "Due Process" clause ... without

spurious and unproven allegations of lack of mental capacity, which conclusions also must be based on "due process"!

I'll put aside the hypocrisy of someone on a Pay to Play forum alleging the mental incapacity of someone who is accused by a media hack job (ancient history BTW) .... as a long time member of this forum and at least one predecessor forum I have been accused of being something I am not. So I appreciate factual allegations as opposed to spurious rumors as well as the effects those rumors can have on the subject matter of them.

Even when made on a board that provides a forum to review Pay to Play activities.

I've never dressed up in a stupid ninja-Antifa outfit with friends to "welcome" a hobbyist arriving to meet a provider, who was brought to work by one of the ninja outfit wearers' buddies. Lawyers worth there salt don't either!

The guy on the left is the DimboCrat offering of predators!

The human being on the right is his facilitator-defender!

She's partial to them!
U.S. citizens have more rights than non-citizens.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...7vLJnu51Bm4eLv

"Are foreign nationals entitled to the same constituional rights as U.S. citizens?" Georgetown Law Review
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:59 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
q

U.S. citizens have more rights than non-citizens.

"Are foreign nationals entitled to the same constituional rights as U.S. citizens?"
Any lawyer worth his salt knows better than to misquote what someone has said in order to attempt to appear correct.

Quote:

"Google"? .... Gaggle!

Please continue your failed effort to appear intellectually superior. It's not your first and won't be your last.

Did you vote for her also?

Old 04-04-2021, 09:16 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
Sadly the law is not very forgiving ...

Like I said before I have not seen any proof BUT it’s so consistent for people in power to believe they can do anything ....
Forgiveness is not the purpose of "the law" ... for the most part a criminal trial ends with a "Not Guilty" or "Guilty" .... occasionally a "Mistrial" by the Judge. A popular example is O.J. Simpson ... "Not Guilty" in the criminal case, but "liable" in the subsequent civil trial. He wasn't found "innocent" in the criminal proceeding, but a PRESUMPTION of INNOCENT exists in this country, which legally means that he was "INNOCENT" of the charges alleged, because he was not found "Guilty" of them.

Did you listen to Gaetz's remarks about the accusations?

The allegations have been around FOR YEARS .... even before Trump decided to run for POTUS.... Gaetz is a well-known Trump supporter.

Quote:
Gaetz provided text message screenshots, an email, and a typed document to the Examiner to show the alleged extortion scheme that also involved his father, Don Gaetz, the wealthy former president of the Florida Senate.

MATT GAETZ CASE GETS MORE BIZARRE AS EXTORTION CLAIM INVOLVES SEARCH FOR MISSING EX-FBI AGENT ROBERT LEVINSON

In a document labeled "Project Homecoming" that Kent purportedly gave Don Gaetz, it outlined the feds' alleged case against the congressman saying he's "currently under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/org...rep-matt-gaetz

BTW: Within the appropriate boundaries demanded by attorneys Gaetz has been forthcoming FOR YEARS about these allegations that began when he was a Florida STATE lawmaker.

I guess paying a lady to have sex his worse than dating a Chinese spy ... "I guess"!
Old 04-04-2021, 09:20 AM   #24
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Laws are laws

A prosecutor trying to decide if a case and conviction is probable, and worth going to court, is another
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:28 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Dunno, but hopefully some of them were latina undercover operatives. They we able to suck the most information out of me.

Due process? The CNN charter says nothing about that.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:11 PM   #26
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
If proven to be true, that would be very strange. If a provider is trying to get a client, and they need a fake ID to achieve that, the client would not be involved in creating the ID.....they would be the one fooled by it.
if she got busted for a fake id, or if he got busted for cavorting with underage gals, he could say, ya she fooled me with the fake id. all he is looking for is plausible deniability.

it's a bad idea because once she realizes he is throwing her under the bus with the fake id story instead of the truth that he helped her to get a fake id to cover his own ass, she's gonna spill the beans. which is exactly how this case will go down.

all of which goes to prove the title of this thread.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 05:49 PM   #27
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Or just use the Hunter Biden “I have no recollection” defense.....for when you dump a load in an Arkansas stripper and the whore comes back looking for child support.....Don’t you hate it when that happens?.....

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/hunter...-stripper/amp/

Almost as bad when a fucktard tries to preach morality on a SHMB.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 06:45 PM   #28
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Google hasnt proven itself to be a reliable source of accurate news... just sayin.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:15 AM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Or just use the Hunter Biden “I have no recollection” defense.....for when you dump a load in an Arkansas stripper and the whore comes back looking for child support.....Don’t you hate it when that happens?.....

lol about hunter biden..

im guessing you were referring to me. where did i say anything about morality? i made no point except that matt gaetz has proven himself to be 1-dum-muthafooker..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 07:12 AM   #30
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post

R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women