Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2018, 04:41 PM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OP sounds like she was just a teaser not a please'r
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:03 PM   #17
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
OP sounds like she was just a teaser not a please'r
Haha you're probably right, it happens sometimes
Ron_Mexico91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:23 PM   #18
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Mexico91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Why push a situation where a friend is there to essentially protect them from predators and drunken mistakes?

Find someone from the get go that is available and willing before you put in the "work"..

As someone who has been the "cockblocker"... I don't give two fucks about your cock. Or your lack of conscience for my friend's well being.
Ideally the best scenario. But, you don't always know. I thought I had. In my case, the girl was alone on the dance floor and I asked her to dance. Had a few drinks together too. Friend didn't appear until way later

Please don't get me wrong. In no am I advocating being a creep who goes for a chick drunk off her ass. But if you're dancing for a long time and she's into it as much as you, hey.
Wait, you hadn't even gone back to her table, or your table? You didn't even know she had a friend with her? You thought you could take her home because you had danced for a while?

Have you considered that you're cockblocking yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingone View Post
"Predators, drunken mistakes"? If your friend can't be trusted to drink in moderation or make the best judgements while intoxicated, maybe she shouldn't be out drinking?
Seriously? You go out drinking alone?

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that people say some of the shit that they say.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:12 PM   #19
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

drive up in a lambo and even the cock blocking chicks panties will drop.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:05 PM   #20
justinslayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

You need a wingman to intervene. The cock-blocker is now happy and that "i'm worried about my friend" goes right out the window.
Side Note: If you old enough to get in a club and don't know how to control your drinking... Stay your ASS at Home!
justinslayer is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:07 PM   #21
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

were the cock blockers hot? If so you could have had a potential three way or just try to shag one of them. Seems like a lot of work when you could probably get nicer trim on this board
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 06:08 PM   #22
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Wait, you hadn't even gone back to her table, or your table? You didn't even know she had a friend with her? You thought you could take her home because you had danced for a while?

Have you considered that you're cockblocking yourself?

Not exactly rocket science bud. Dance for a while, escalate contact, ask if she wants to go outside (this is a patio bar) grab a table, get at it for a bit, and ask if she wants to dip out. Sometimes she will be the one to suggest it. Only contact with her original table in this scenario is grabbing what ever is left there.

I did know she had friends there. Saw them earlier at their table. Only 1 of the 3 cockblocked. Guess which one?
Old 03-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #23
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Of course THAT'S the reason. -_-

*yawn*
Slow your roll there, dude. Copierguys’ two cents contribute more to this thread than your drivel. Girl had more than one friend with her. Two of them were on the dance floor not far from us having a grand old time with men of their own. The only friend with the problem was the girl by herself at their table without a man. She was walking around the floor looking for her other friends too. Yeah, “protection” alright.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #24
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
were the cock blockers hot? If so you could have had a potential three way or just try to shag one of them. Seems like a lot of work when you could probably get nicer trim on this board
Only one cockblocker, but nah. Otherwise a good idea though.
I agree. Putting in work really gets to be a pain in the ass sometimes
Old 03-15-2018, 01:30 AM   #25
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

One sure fire way: Get her number and work your magic from there because if the girl is truly interested, she'll end up seeing you after the friend goes to sleep or gets settled in for the night.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #26
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

What you have here is not a "cockblock" situation.

What you have is a "test" situation. Get you hot and bothered.. then block you and give you the digits. Best way to separate those looking for something beyond a ONS from those who just want the ONS.

Can't begin to tell you how many times I've participated in this particular game with a friend of mine.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:55 PM   #27
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Quote:
Not exactly rocket science bud. Dance for a while, escalate contact, ask if she wants to go outside (this is a patio bar) grab a table, get at it for a bit, and ask if she wants to dip out. Sometimes she will be the one to suggest it. Only contact with her original table in this scenario is grabbing what ever is left there.

I did know she had friends there. Saw them earlier at their table. Only 1 of the 3 cockblocked. Guess which one?
I've been out with douchebags that thought they had danced their way to the pussy. They've all avoided any contact with the girl's real world. Basically, they were predators. I ensured their drunkenness dashed their rapey plans.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 11:18 PM   #28
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've been out with douchebags that thought they had danced their way to the pussy. They've all avoided any contact with the girl's real world. Basically, they were predators. I ensured their drunkenness dashed their rapey plans.

Spoken like a true beta. Ever think that some women are also after the same thing? No one here is advocating picking up a girl drunk off her ass or forcing a girl into an unwanted situation, so shut your mouth.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and heed your advice of making "contact with the girl's real world." We'll be sure to discuss how her daddy issues cause her to dress like a thot/grind on guys and how she wants to find her knight in shining armor while out at a club. Get your tissues and lotion ready; you'll be finishing with your hand. Oh, and chances are good she'll flake on your ass when you hit her up to set up plans.

Bottomline, we're talking about pulling chicks from clubs, not eharmony
Old 03-15-2018, 11:34 PM   #29
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Quote:
Bottomline, we're talking about pulling chicks from clubs, not eharmony
Funny, I'm not the one here whining and crying.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:01 AM   #30
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny, I'm not the one here whining and crying.
Solid response! Yeah, I'm pouring my eyes out. Quite the opposite: I made this thread to gain greater insight. Nothing wrong with getting feedback from women and men who have good experience in the game.

Don't like it, don't read it. You're the one who got butthurt and posted a response.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women