Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163029
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42386
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36786
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2021, 10:41 AM   #16
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
If I have to explain the relevance of satan, adrenochrome and blood, you're not very parler savvy.

Let's try this:

The fact that idiot's put fart-mufflers on Mustang's doesn't make it Ford's fault.

Do you really think that Nike cares what you (or some rapper) does with their shoes after they are sold?
Changing something on a ford mustang after u buy it is one thing. But buying nikes and then changing them and remarketing them is totally different. Anyone with half a brain knows this. If Nike didnt want this happening, they would have filed a lawsuit within seconds.... Nike may not be directly involved but they damn well approved this.......
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:42 AM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It clearly states a “collaboration” with Nike. The shoes have the iconic Nike swoosh. Are you denying Nike has nothing to do with this project? Why did this “artist” choose Nike to partner with? Ask yourself that question. Open your horizons. Besides, I’m not guilty of what you posted. You just made it up out of thin air.
Nike and MSCHF aren't partners. The collab is between a viral marketing company and LNX to create shoes that will capitalize on the buzz tied to the video LNX released which featured him seducing and replacing Satan. And it certainly triggered your enlightened, open horizons as you swallow the bait and spread the word.

Custom Air Max 97's happen all the time. You not being aware of it isn't shocking. Nike didn't design them, didn't endorse them, and didn't release them. They sold a stock product that someone else customized and are selling for $1,018 a pair.

Nike has gone on record stating that they don't endorse them. They don't have to file a C&D to not support them. Even if they did you'd find an issue with that too.

And MSCHF is the same team that did the Jesus shoes.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:46 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Nike and MSCHF aren't partners. The collab is between a viral marketing company and LNX to create shoes that will capitalize on the buzz tied to the video LNX released which featured him seducing and replacing Satan. And it certainly triggered your enlightened, open horizons as you swallow the bait and spread the word.

Custom Air Max 97's happen all the time. You not being aware of it isn't shocking. Nike didn't design them, didn't endorse them, and didn't release them. They sold a stock product that someone else customized and are selling for $1,018 a pair.
Nike could demand they take the swoosh of the shoe. It’s their brand. I haven’t bought Nike shoes in over 30yrs. They are undersized. Which means I would have to go to at least a size 14. Anyways, I don’t follow Nike shoe models. I simply don’t care what models they make. Although I thought their Betsy Ross shoe was nice. But they listened to Colin Kapeornick and cancelled them. Go figure.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:48 AM   #19
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Nike could demand they take the swoosh of the shoe. It’s their brand. I haven’t bought Nike shoes in over 30yrs. They are undersized. Which means I would have to go to at least a size 14. Anyways, I don’t follow Nike shoe models. I simply don’t care.
You care enough to bitch, so fucks were given. It's ok to admit it
Old 03-28-2021, 10:52 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You care enough to bitch, so fucks were given. It's ok to admit it
Not a bitch at all. Those are your words. I simply asked questions. What’s Nikes next hot shoe coming out? Keep me up to date. Are you on the wait list for Lil Nas’s masterpiece? Or are they only going to important people?
Old 03-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #21
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Nike has gone on record stating that they don't endorse them. They don't have to file a C&D to not support them. Even if they did you'd find an issue with that too.

If nike didnt want this shoe being marketed they have the legal right to stop it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.... hence they approved the marketing of it.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:14 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
If nike didnt want this shoe being marketed they have the legal right to stop it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.... hence they approved the marketing of it.
That’s been my point all along. Some people are a little dense I guess.
Old 03-28-2021, 11:25 AM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:

There are "Jesus shoes"?

Daayyuumm... nobody tells me nothing!

Just in time for Easter week.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:30 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
There are "Jesus shoes"?

Daayyuumm... nobody tells me nothing!

Just in time for Easter week.

According to HDGristle, your lack of shoe knowledge is shocking!!!!!
Old 03-28-2021, 11:34 AM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I haven’t bought Nike shoes in over 30yrs.
I quit wearing them after they canceled my endorsement contract.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:47 AM   #26
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
They do have that right and they just may send them a C&D. But there are potential defenses.

This shit just got announced the other day, and the furor and hype around them is driving up demand. If Nike goes hard at them, any that make it into the market will resell for oodles and oodles of dollars.

https://www.inputmag.com/style/nike-...irs-air-max-97
Old 03-28-2021, 12:14 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
They do have that right and they just may send them a C&D. But there are potential defenses.

This shit just got announced the other day, and the furor and hype around them is driving up demand. If Nike goes hard at them, any that make it into the market will resell for oodles and oodles of dollars.

https://www.inputmag.com/style/nike-...irs-air-max-97
I’m sure Nike knew about it before the project started. They could have nixed it then. They chose not to. Speaks volumes. Nike obviously doesn’t care. They’ve catered to Kapeornick, they’ve alienated people before. They don’t shy away from controversy. Maybe one day it will backfire on them. I’ll give you credit for moving in the right direction.
Old 03-29-2021, 11:02 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

A follow up

https://api.parler.com/l/PKP97

Nike denies any collaboration after the shoes sold out. They didn’t say they disapprove. They went along with this grift on the holiest week of the year. Shameful.
Old 03-29-2021, 02:42 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

I guess the heat just became too much for Nike

Now they are trying to save face by suing the maker of Nike's Satan Shoes

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland...tan-shoes.html
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 09:12 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I guess the heat just became too much for Nike

Now they are trying to save face by suing the maker of Nike's Satan Shoes

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland...tan-shoes.html
Yes, this little grift backed fired. Nike new this was going on but decided until after the release until they filed suit. Lil Nas will get more publicity from this stunt than his “music”. Nike got publicity too. Mission accomplished.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lilnas...hoes-nike-sues

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women