Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162317
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2016, 06:41 AM   #16
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your pain ends yeah, but it's a lifetime of pain and guilt and unanswered questions for the people that loved you. Believe me I know. My mom committed suicide Jan 9th, 2015.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #17
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
Ok, I'll bite – why? What did I post that you disagree with? Why should someone live through the pain of a fucked up life, with no realistic chance of things getting any better, versus just hitting the off button and ending the ongoing pain?

People die all the time. What is the big deal? Jimmie Van Zant just died at 59. Do you think he's sad? No, he doesn't exist any more. Whatever he was is gone.

I ask myself this same question all the time. If my life becomes more pain than it's worth, I will be checking out of this place. Why not?

Don't attack me, tell me your thoughts. I'm seriously interested.

L4L

Death is a natural part of life....suicide haunts those that love you for the rest of their lives.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:01 AM   #18
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok, I'll bite – why? What did I post that you disagree with? Why should someone live through the pain of a fucked up life, with no realistic chance of things getting any better, versus just hitting the off button and ending the ongoing pain?

People die all the time. What is the big deal? Jimmie Van Zant just died at 59. Do you think he's sad? No, he doesn't exist any more. Whatever he was is gone.

I ask myself this same question all the time. If my life becomes more pain than it's worth, I will be checking out of this place. Why not?

L4L
I realize you weren't addressing me but I'm going to respond anyway.

The human condition is hopeful and perseverant. It's why our species survived past the first few generations. It's why we innovate and accomplish things.

Your position is the intellectual and emotional antithesis of human survival.

Duthgar, if you haven't already done so, I think now would be a good time for crisis intervention. In your other post I suggested your nearest ER. If you're unable to get there, call a crisis hotline. The folks here cannot offer you any substantial help no matter how much we want to.

I see you haven't been on here in a few days. I hope you're okay and getting help. HUGS!!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 02:01 PM   #19
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Ok, I'll bite – why? What did I post that you disagree with?

....Why not?

L4L
Reeaallllllyyyyy??

*eyes roll completely out of my head, onto the floor.... out the door and down the street... finally coming to rest where you are*

(I will need those back, bro...DON'T lose them!)

You'll bite? You're the one who cast the fucking line out...Pls G-T-F-O-H w/that bullshit

This is real life and OP is clearly in a very tough spot. What if what you said was what tipped the scales, here? Are you ok w/that?

I don't know if OP has said what his disability is, but based on what he said in this thread, we are talking about EMOTIONAL pain. Untreatable/unrelenting physical pain, or terminal illness, is something altogether different. How many times has someone been depressed as hell and then suddenly felt a weight lifted? Yeah, it sucks trying to hang in there until that day/moment comes, but how much would you have missed if you'd 'checked out' before that?

Who knows what we are on this planet for.... but there's a lot of damn fun/funny shit going on. It might be worth it just to stay and see what happens next
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #20
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Dude, I don't know why you haven't offed yourself. The pain will end. Do you like living a miserable life? Do you think you can turn your life around? Really?

Ironic...I am curious why someone with the word LIFE in their handle would suggest suicide as a choice to another human being. Guess its easy to pop that out there to someone you'll never meet. But could you honestly tell us you'd pass this sage advice along to someone close to you....a loved one, in fact?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 02:41 PM   #21
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
Reeaallllllyyyyy??

Blah blah blah ...

I don't know if OP has said what his disability is, but based on what he said in this thread, we are talking about EMOTIONAL pain. Untreatable/unrelenting physical pain, or terminal illness, is something altogether different. How many times has someone been depressed as hell and then suddenly felt a weight lifted? Yeah, it sucks trying to hang in there until that day/moment comes, but how much would you have missed if you'd 'checked out' before that?

Who knows what we are on this planet for.... but there's a lot of damn fun/funny shit going on. It might be worth it just to stay and see what happens next
Why do you think unrelenting emotional pain is less than physical pain? I think it's worse. And as far as the pain being suddenly 'lifted' goes, that was kinda my point. If you know it's *not* going to be magically lifted, because it isn't like getting a headache, why live with it?
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:09 PM   #22
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Ironic...I am curious why someone with the word LIFE in their handle would suggest suicide as a choice to another human being. Guess its easy to pop that out there to someone you'll never meet. But could you honestly tell us you'd pass this sage advice along to someone close to you....a loved one, in fact?
If you enjoy life, there is no reason to not continue doing so. But if you don't enjoy life, and you understand why you don't, and you understand that it is very unlikely your circumstances will change, why keep hitting your head with life's hammer? It doesn't make sense.

Yes, I believe if I end up in this situation, I will apply this thinking to myself.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:15 PM   #23
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
If you enjoy life, there is no reason to not continue doing so. But if you don't enjoy life, and you understand why you don't, and you understand that it is very unlikely your circumstances will change, why keep hitting your head with life's hammer? It doesn't make sense.

Yes, I believe if I end up in this situation, I will apply this thinking to myself.
Lust, I don't think you answered his question. Would you suggest to your SO, daughter, son, niece nephew etc.....that they should commit suicide?
motor is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:26 PM   #24
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Death is a natural part of life....suicide haunts those that love you for the rest of their lives.
That is the usual argument–suicide isn't an option because it 'isn't about you, it's about the people you leave behind'.

Well, that's wrong if you think about it. It's my life and it's about me.

If I just left home without saying anything to anyone, never to be seen again, that would be rude and 'haunting'. So many unanswered questions. Suicide is just one way of leaving home. However, if I left an explanation outlining my choice and the logic behind it, that's different. It's my decision and if you don't like it, too bad so sad. Right?
Old 04-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #25
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

"L4L"

I agree there is obviously some irony in the name you chose lol

Best of luck to you as well, man. It is clear you have your own issues and I think it's pretty weak to come on here and hijack the thread with it.

Based on what you are saying, you are definitely in a better place than the OP. Get your shit together. You ALSO have a lot to be thankful for.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:31 PM   #26
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Lust, I don't think you answered his question. Would you suggest to your SO, daughter, son, niece nephew etc.....that they should commit suicide?
Yes. I tried to think of how to explain it, so here goes.

When you realize that life is a choice, not a duty to others, it becomes richer. When you really grasp the concept of suicide and realize that the only reason you're here is because you choose to be, it's liberating. You stop focusing on the things that are hardships and start focusing on the things that you wouldn't want to miss. But you ALWAYS know that life is a choice and you could choose differently tomorrow. It is the ultimate freedom.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:43 PM   #27
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, I don't know why you haven't offed yourself. The pain will end. Do you like living a miserable life? Do you think you can turn your life around? Really?
It isn't for the lack of trying trust me. I dont really know what to do for now I just existing which is odd I miss living.

I have tried changing my life I have done all kinds of things trying to go from where I am now to a better state of mind but no matter what as soon as things start to improve something comes along and flips the table back over.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:18 AM   #28
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Duthgar, get your ass in a treatment facility now! All you have to do is call 211 and direct yourself to crisis intervention services. Or call your closest ER and tell them you need help because you want to hurt yourself.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:21 AM   #29
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely, life is a choice. Every day. Do you know what tomorrow brings, for sure??

Talk to your Dr and make something happen, or get a new one.

You need to make some new friends. Real ones. Ones you can talk to about anything, when the timing is right. Someone that can make you laugh, have real fun, be supportive and encouraging. I would not specifically say there is a special woman, you may think that is too far out there, but there are special people that can make your heart skip a beat.

If nothing else, read some books, learn a new skill, culture, era, something. Don't let your brain stop learning and growing. Take some chances, make your heart race.

It really makes a difference. Find things and people you love and that will love you back.

And FUCK whatever your dad thinks. Easier said than done, when you deal with him all the time. But he's only one person on this planet, and apparently a miserable one, at that.

Sharing in the open on a hooker board is probably not a wise idea. But the greater population, ended up here because of something that seemed devastating at one time, so you are far from alone.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:51 AM   #30
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
It isn't for the lack of trying trust me. I dont really know what to do for now I just existing which is odd I miss living.

I have tried changing my life I have done all kinds of things trying to go from where I am now to a better state of mind but no matter what as soon as things start to improve something comes along and flips the table back over.
I've read this topic and then, I went back and read one that you presented a few weeks back.

It appears as if you're stuck in the negativity of a bad living arrangement and that is horrid. It sounds as if you're concerned about your animals if you leave and try to do something different.

There are people out there that will help you with your animals if you look around. Or, a more expensive option is to board your animals.

Cheap advice, but you would have a better time of things if you checked into the Salvation Army or someplace that can give you some counseling and give you choices in going forward. Some help with dealing with the day to day crap that goes with living.

Not sure of your age, but there are also apartments (I found one in Sunnyvale several months back) that are for low income people. Rent was around $300 something per month and they were nice.

In other words, there are things that you can do. And I KNOW how hard it is to get things done when you have issues of mobility and you're in a negative environment.

I understand how it's almost impossible to even pick up the phone on some days. But you have to. It's time.

So first, TRY to get out of that environment. Get your animals situated and if need be, find a home for them for now. Or a foster group that specializes in your type of pet. Anything.

And listen to dear THN. She has offered some really good advice.

I've been in a crisis situation. Many of us have. It's the fear of change that is the worse. Just having a lot of inner fear is hell.

Take care of yourself. There are those of us who are wishing for you the best!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women