Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163068
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36816
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2018, 08:08 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Brittany Hughes is a helluva lot more truthful than your lying-ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And you better start opening your eyes wider than your ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Your lib-retard handlers in the lame-stream media no longer control the message, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Venues like MRCTV and OAN are the future, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:23 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yep. Fake Blogs like that are the “opiate of the asses,” to paraphrase McLuhan. Hardly a “venue” as you erroneously termed them.

You’re living proof of that, Corpy.

Also proof that someone finally killed the shit-eating dog, because you’re still here!

You suck your (forbidden topic) with that mouth, Corpy?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:35 AM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
FAKE

https://muckrack.com/saritha-prabhu/articles

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:44 AM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Nov. 26, 2016

A message to liberals and the Democratic Party
Saritha Prabhu Published 5:32 a.m. CT Nov. 26, 2016 | Updated 10:19 a.m. CT Nov. 26, 2016

Why did the Democratic Party lose this important election? Before one moves forward, it is important to look backward and properly identify the reasons and learn the right lessons. So, in that spirit I offer some thoughts.

Democrats used to say about electoral politics, “It’s the economy, stupid.” I’ll modify that and say, “It’s also the candidate, stupid.” This may hurt Hillary Clinton supporters, but she was completely the wrong candidate for progressives this election.

She had the resume, but in addition, the Democratic candidate for this election had to be almost squeaky-clean, passionate and have the “it” factor too. Unfortunately, she lacked these key ingredients.

One fatal mistake the Clinton campaign made was in thinking that demographics and their fancy political machine were enough to win elections. They forgot that the candidate is the ultimate closer who “brings it home.”

They relied on the famous Obama coalition – minorities, women, millennials – so much that they relatively neglected the white working class voters in the Rust Belt states.

It turns out the Obama coalition isn’t bullet-proof or transferable – the key ingredient in it was Obama.

Further, it’s not entirely fair but our TV age demands a candidate who’s extrovertish and likes talking to 10,000 people at a time. The best wonk cred doesn’t help if you can’t do that well, as Hillary and the Democrats found out. Barack Obama was different – an introvertish, charismatic wonk – but never mind.

Bernie Sanders, my candidate, had the “it” factor in spades; he with the crumpled suit, rumpled hair, had genuineness, passion and honesty as his main accouterments.

Lastly, I can’t reiterate enough how much the email issue and Foundation issue hurt Clinton with many potential voters – independents, many Democrats like me and many others.

Saritha PrabhuBuy Photo
Saritha Prabhu (Photo: File / The Tennessean)

These were real issues with teeth, by the way, but many Democrat voters and the Clinton campaign continued to bury their heads in the sand and insist that they were “made-up issues” and concocted by the “right-wing conspiracy.”

In a nutshell, Trump’s Access Hollywood tape was obscene, but almost as obscene to me was the WikiLeaks revelation that Clinton Foundation money had helped pay for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding and living expenses for a decade.

More broadly, the Democratic Party has become, like Bill Maher says, a “boutique” party, a party of flashiness and glitz with its Lady Gagas and Katy Perrys and Beyonces, and with its non-stop debates on race, gender and sexuality. These issues are important, but they came at the expense of talking about bread-and-butter issues, which is why the Rust Belt voters bolted.

Liberals and the Democratic Party have some serious work to do. Among them: Don’t condescend to rural voters, the non-college-educated, and conservative Christians, and don’t paint them in a single dimension. At the very least, extend them the same courtesy you do to immigrants, Muslims, gay people. And don’t judge their groups by their worst members, the thing you – we – say about Muslims.

Further,the Democratic Party’s identity politics makes it hard for Americans to talk honestly about Islamic extremism, undocumented immigration, and many other issues.

Most of all, I mourn that the Democratic Party (and millions of Democratic voters) that prides itself on being an evidence-based party has lost its way and ignored the evidence that their candidate was deeply flawed.

In the Electoral-College-versus-popular-vote, my take is that Trump’s Electoral College victory is a more representative victory nationwide than Clinton’s popular vote victory. If we went by only popular vote tallies, in the future, populous states like California, New York and Texas may decide elections. I know this isn’t a perfect argument, though.

I’m not happy Trump won, but I’m glad Clintonism lost. The Democratic Party deserved to lose for many reasons, but especially because it had gotten annoyingly complacent about its demographic “coalition,” and smug in its convictions of its moral superiority.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
“opiate up the ass”
You bragging that your favorite smuggling spot is your ass is complete and utter bullshit -- "FAKE NEWS" -- you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Everyone here knows that's where you keep your boyfriends' dicks, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

HGTV, ID Channel Food Network, and the Cartoon Network top your FAKE NEWS outlet CNN in Nielsen ratings, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:46 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Like rasslin, IBFaggot?

Of course you do.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:48 AM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

I love Saritha!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:00 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I love Saritha!
So you think she's one of the GOOD ONES?

Old 08-04-2018, 12:08 PM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
So you think she's one of the GOOD ONES?
What's not to like, asshole? She came to this country LEGALLY. She is persuasive and articulate. She's too smart to swallow the dimotard party lies.

You only care about illegal sheeples who you think will vote reliably dimotard in the future - and not ask questions that make libtards uncomfortable like Saritha does.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:58 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What's not to like, asshole? She came to this country LEGALLY. She is persuasive and articulate. She's too smart to swallow the dimotard party lies.

You only care about illegal sheeples who you think will vote reliably dimotard in the future - and not ask questions that make libtards uncomfortable like Saritha does.
Are you kidding? Let's see evidence of illegals voting. You and your fellow lemmings continue to spout Twitler's bullshit about illegals voting.

Nobody can demonstrate it happened, let alone prove it.

WHERE ARE THE THREE MILLION, JUNIOR?
Old 08-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I B Faggot
Everyone already knew that about you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Everyone already knew that about you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
LMAO @ BROKEN RECORD, DOTY!

Old 08-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Like rasslin, IBFaggot?

Of course you do.

so you're into incestry.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:19 PM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Are you kidding? Let's see evidence of illegals voting. You and your fellow lemmings continue to spout Twitler's bullshit about illegals voting.

Nobody can demonstrate it happened, let alone prove it.

WHERE ARE THE THREE MILLION, JUNIOR?
https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/ca...215095600.html

Non-citizens legally register to vote in San Francisco school elections

BY DON SWEENEY

dsweeney@sacbee.com

LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT
ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY
July 18, 2018 10:38 AM

Updated July 18, 2018 03:48 PM

San Francisco began registering non-citizens, including undocumented immigrants, to register to vote Monday in the November election for the city school board, reported The San Francisco Chronicle.

The move follows passage of a 2016 ballot measure by San Francisco voters opening school elections to non-citizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19, reported the publication.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:23 PM   #30
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You want the illegals to come to this country because you feel they will vote in your interests. Seems like bribery to me.

Nevertheless, when they come to kill the idiotic white people who allowed them to take over this country, I hope they kill the liberals first. It would serve them right, since they wanted the old white conservatives to die off, anyway.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women