Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42367
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36776
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2022, 03:37 PM   #16
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No, it would make us feel better if Biden would
FINISH BUILDING THE WALL.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 03:40 PM   #17
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
And you know this how?
Were you on the flightline?

I had clearances, I know what secret entails. And I know how the government would treat a situation that it doesn't want out!
And for something so secret there are a lot of people that wouldn't be able to get a clearance that are in on the secret.
Who's that?

Planes full of illegals!
Why keep it secret when it's going to get out anyways!
Because it's not secret, it is a non event, it's bullshit!

More right wing conspiracy garbage!

And let me ask you since it came up. What would you like Biden to do about the border, those people seem pretty determined to get in. And they were doing it with the orange douchbag in office too!
Would it make you feel better if Biden went down there and made a speach in front of douchbags piece of wall?

Perhaps you should take up this cause with the Mexican government!

Yeah I know they don't care either!

Oh well I guess we can only hope that they don't move in next to you!
Uh sir. Its "getting out"! But libs put their heads in the sand when told too!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:02 PM   #18
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Uh sir. Its "getting out"! But libs put their heads in the sand when told too!
WTF are you talking about?
You mean one right wing media outlet sharing this bullshit with another one because I havent heard anything except from here, and the that stupid staged flightline convo!
And that was CNN telling us what bullshit fox News was putting out!

Otherwise crickets!
I don't do right wing!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:03 PM   #19
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... No, it would make us feel better if Biden would
FINISH BUILDING THE WALL.

### Salty
Nobody asked you, we were talking to the Americans.

You know like McConnell said!
Old 01-29-2022, 04:15 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Thanks Berry for spreading the truth!

I hunt down on the Texas border. Have for many years.
The illegals have always been a problem. But this year was the worst weve ever seen it! We cant leave anything behind cause it gets stolen. We started leaving the cabin door unlocked cause we were tired of replacing windows and doors.
Weve had several illegals get aggressive and threaten us. Nothing we can do! Its literally no place to be unarmed!

True talk coming from the Texas border!
You are welcome. Sadly there are people on the left who unless spoon fed information from the DNC and their mainstream media partners can't think for themselves or view actual evidence without making up some bogus "it's fake" claims.

I guess TDS has impacted these individuals so much they just rant incoherently - its fake, trump, blah, blah, blah
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 06:42 PM   #21
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Hopefully you don’t actually believe that horseshit you’re trying to sell.

Is this staged too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIMORHoe_m8
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 09:20 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nobody asked you, we were talking to the Americans.

You know like McConnell said!
... Well, look at that... A racial punk!
So those NOT American can't comment?

This thread is about the Biden administration
flying illegals into different states in the
dead of night.

Don't dance around the issue... Are YOU saying that
it is NOT happening and we're all lying about this?

### Salty
Old 01-29-2022, 10:51 PM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Yeah I saw that clip, that was staged! .... Rediculous (sic), you right winging (sic) type folks will swollow (sic) anything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
It does ring as a bit suspicious as the situation has the hallmarks of the right-wing conspiracy theories. Nothing to be tied back about the ppl on the plane, the guys who are chaparons (sic) are not able to be verified, as they are supposedly under the guise of the military AKA the army. Which in itself is illegal for military operations to happen domestically without an act of congress, and then buses showing up with no discussion of where they're going. All these things have no answers but are highly incendiary in nature. I'm not saying I know that this is fake or not, but when there are so many hallmarks of a conspiracy, it does smell suspicious as being fabricated. I guess time will tell if this is real or not. I cannot imagine the story just vanishing if it wasn't real...
You guys are both nuts!

Read the story again, in its entirety. Berry cut and pasted it in post #3. Here's the link again:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/leaked...rant-invasion/

There's ZERO chance of this story being fake or "staged". It was reported by Miranda Devine, a well-known journalist who wouldn't jeopardize her stellar reputation and career by putting out fake news. She explains exactly where the video came from. Did you notice it was time-stamped from last August 13? Did you ask yourself why did it suddenly drop into the public domain now, 5 months later? It's all explained in the story. It was footage from a webcam worn by Sgt. Michael Hamborsky, a local police officer responsible for security at Westchester airport. The Westchester County executive, a Republican, had to file a FOIA request to obtain it and make it public. That's why we're only seeing it now.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing about the conversation captured on the video that doesn't ring true. The cop is upset and asking lots of questions because this is his turf - he is supposed to be in charge of airport security! The federal contractors and others are trying to follow instructions to "keep everything on the down-low" but they also know they have to explain wtf is going on to the local police officer because IT'S HIS FUCKING JOB TO KNOW what is going on at his local airport where he is responsible for security.

So use some common sense here... ask yourself, if this whole story was staged then why doesn't the MSM simply track down Sgt. Michael Hamborsky and interview him along with everyone else who works at Westchester County airport? It wouldn't be too hard to blow this story sky-high if it was false, and everyone knows the MSM would leap at the chance to discredit Miranda Devine and embarrass the NY Post! Why do you think that hasn't happened? It's because the story is true - and it can be checked and verified from every fucking angle!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 11:02 PM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Sort of like Hunter's laptop, haven't heard shit about that lately.
Here ya go, eye...

Miranda has made it easy for you! She's reviewed the contents of Hunter's laptop and put everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask between the covers of ONE BOOK! Now run out and buy it! Then come back here and write a book review for everyone, ok?

Mods - please note Hunter is smoking an ordinary cigarette and not (forbidden topic) in the cover pic.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 05:06 AM   #25
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here ya go, eye...

Miranda has made it easy for you! She's reviewed the contents of Hunter's laptop and put everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask between the covers of ONE BOOK! Now run out and buy it! Then come back here and write a book review for everyone, ok?

Just cuz you've read it, doesn't mean I want to read it or that it's real, or based on facts. Miranda Devine is a known conservative propagandist from Australia. And who else is from Australia? The biggest propagandist of them all and powder of all things conspiracy? Rupert Murdoch. The same fucking douchebag who promotes falsities everyday on that shitty show called Fox News AKA f a u x news. Every one of her books are just about the negative conspiracy theories around Biden. I'm not even sure if Miranda Devine isn't a writing name for Sean Hannity- a washed up piece of shit who couldn't graduate from college. The dubious Miranda should come up for air sometime while scrapping the floor for fodder like a laptop treasure trove of conspiracy theories. Its another ruse you republican simple minded gents like cause it's just enough for you to grasp onto for another soundbite or "book" to prove the vast right wing fake news conspiracy. Ridiculous really.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 06:26 AM   #26
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Same old same old. You don’t even attempt to point out a single thing the author got wrong, but are certain it’s everything just because.

*yawn*
Old 01-30-2022, 07:27 AM   #27
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen
ECCIE threads are open to ALL members and many opinions are welcome as long as they stay within the topic of the thread

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 07:32 AM   #28
Dogface78
Valued Poster

I did find the story finally, the reason I coundnt find it is because I was looking for illegals.
Thos people are here legaly, and are being moved around the country to facilities out of the weather, so that they can await their immigration hearings!
The illegals are being put out back into Mexico, but with a twist, and I know you right winger will love this because I know how much it delights you all when someone gets fucked!
They get the one that are illegal put them on a plane and fly them to a different part of the border possibly a couple of hundred miles away and put them across the border into Mexico there so they have no resources.
Apparently that fucks them pretty good!
And they deserve it!

But the people you are talking about are only illegal in the Maga world.
They are here leagle, and they are to have thier day in immigration court to make thier case.

So another lie for Maga world!

Those people have every right to be here as you do, at least until thier hearing!

And Australians they all seem to be fucking Nazis, they are the last people that I would believe.
And as eye so correctly pointed out they are the problem, at least one of them is a major problem!
Not because he owns not only Fox News but Australian Sky News too, a reflection of Fox News!
And it twists the brains of the Austrian population!
Because he is a liar, and broadcasts lie!
Useful idiots every one of you!
(And before you point me egg, I am using that phrase in the Lenistic sense!
I am despite my own personal feelings not calling them idiots)

The regular ones you know, the ones the don't own right wing conspiracy television networks! Fall right under the orange douchbags spell, and fall into lock step with the rest of the Nazis!

But yeah these are people are leagle they are being moved to facility's where they are out of the weather with thier kids and given basic care until they go before the judge!
You people don't know how to keep a story straight, or choose not to!
But serves to reason, fraudulent electors, stolen elections believe me the Americans people are watching this shit unfold.
And it just keep getting worse and worse.

And as the orange asshole so correctly pointed out the Mob pleads the 5th, criminals plead the 5th, well them and right wing politican douchbags that try to overthrow the country!

Quote:
Just cuz you've read it, doesn't mean I want to read it or that it's real, or based on facts. Miranda Devine is a known conservative propagandist from Australia. And who else is from Australia? The biggest propagandist of them all and powder of all things conspiracy? Rupert Murdoch. The same fucking douchebag who promotes falsities everyday on that shitty show called Fox News AKA f a u x news. Every one of her books are just about the negative conspiracy theories around Biden. I'm not even sure if Miranda Devine isn't a writing name for Sean Hannity- a washed up piece of shit who couldn't graduate from college. The dubious Miranda should come up for air sometime while scrapping the floor for fodder like a laptop treasure trove of conspiracy theories. Its another ruse you republican simple minded gents like cause it's just enough for you to grasp onto for another soundbite or "book" to prove the vast right wing fake news conspiracy. Ridiculous really.
Old 01-30-2022, 09:32 AM   #29
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Old 01-30-2022, 10:35 AM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Ok, that's a bit better there, DogFace.
You at least EXPLAINED your point.

... But WHY the broad brush?? .... You just dismiss things
out of hand... No better than Eye-CU not wanting to read
anything by a right-wing authour. ... WHY limit yourself?

Wouldn't it be BEST to look at BOTH sides - Liberal AND Conservative?
That-way you get BOTH perspectives on the issues.

And then YOU can better decide just WHO is telling the truth.
And Who is NOT.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women