Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2018, 06:09 PM   #16
CandyStoreKid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'd like the stalkers to chime in and explain yourselves?? This should be interesting since you all are the Rulers of the Universe??

Do any of you have the balls to speak up? Or do you only stalk defenseless ladies?
CandyStoreKid is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 06:32 PM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The answer for 1& 2 is basically the same, because talking (asking) about money or services is a no-no regardless of how sincere the question may be. Questions like that coming from the wrong person can get a provider taken straight to jail.

Asking for a reduction is implying you are paying for something. Asking if she swallows is implying she is going to going to preform a sexual act on you. Answering those questions is playing with fire.

I personally don't even reply to people asking for a discount. Why give a discount to someone that has never seen me, when Joe Blow has been seeing me twice a month for years at my published rates? If anyone deserves a discount, its him.

As for asking about services, if it is through P411 or Eccie and you have a shit load of reviews and/or okays, I'm happy to give pretty simply yes or no answers, but via text, or to someone with just a few reviews or a brand new handle, no way in hell will I be answering those questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post

1. Why do some ladies get offended if a guy text/PMs them asking questions that are NOT readily addressed on their profiles or reviews? I see comments, such as you will be ignored or blocked??

2. Help us understand why it's disrespectful when guys ask ladies for reduced rates? Let face it, any where you do business it is common practice to ask for discounts. Ladies I understand it's your body and you dictate your own price. That's not what I'm inquiring about. Why do you feel offended if a guy asks for a reduce rate. I understand the back and forth can be annoying. If your answer is No, this it's NO. On the flip side, when you're wanting to earn money quicker for certain things, you reduce your rates. So it's obvious there is no locked in price and you can be flexible???

Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 06:57 PM   #18
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So since you dont wanna stand to what you call...ill bring my not even 6 mo old pup to the table to take you on....you still so big a man..s lil olo pup scares you...come on u chicken shit of a human.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:01 PM   #19
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
So since you dont wanna stand to what you call...ill bring my not even 6 mo old pup to the table to take you on....you still so big a man..s lil olo pup scares you...come on u chicken shit of a human.
Welp, that foooking escalated quickly.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:31 PM   #20
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
^^ I think WW is back.

that was fast. he only got 3 days out of his TrapperJohn MD handle.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:42 PM   #21
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
The answer for 1& 2 is basically the same, because talking (asking) about money or services is a no-no regardless of how sincere the question may be. Questions like that coming from the wrong person can get a provider taken straight to jail.

Asking for a reduction is implying you are paying for something. Asking if she swallows is implying she is going to going to preform a sexual act on you. Answering those questions is playing with fire.

I personally don't even reply to people asking for a discount. Why give a discount to someone that has never seen me, when Joe Blow has been seeing me twice a month for years at my published rates? If anyone deserves a discount, its him.

As for asking about services, if it is through P411 or Eccie and you have a shit load of reviews and/or okays, I'm happy to give pretty simply yes or no answers, but via text, or to someone with just a few reviews or a brand new handle, no way in hell will I be answering those questions.
Thanks for you input Brooke. That's what I'm looking for, there's always a reason things happen.
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:52 PM   #22
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

My gripe is when providers post ads with no pics. If I click on an ad and no pic, I'm out instantly.
Other issue is providers running ads with old pics, like pics from 7 years ago. There's a few out there.
Lastly, I hate it when I show up on time for an incall session and the provider asks for additional time to be ready. I'll give ya 5-10 minutes, that's cool with me, Anything past that and I'm driving away. If the provider can explain why the delay then I'll hear her out and go from there.

Other than that I always have a great time with the lovely providers on E, and other provider sites.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:04 PM   #23
Carlisle
Account Disabled

User ID: 6225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I'll bite....

1. I do my homework before is start talking to them. I already know the answers to my questions

2. I only haggle when buying a house or a car. If I can't afford to see the lady then I wait until I can.

3. I have no reason to stalk anyone...especially a provider.

Thank you from all providers on actually reading and doing your homework!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
I agree with tbone. Especially on #2. Her body, her rate. Don't like it - look somewhere else.
This is true. If you can not afford her rate, find someone else within your budget or wait until (when & if) she runs a special. If not keep admiring or suck it up and pay the rate.
Carlisle is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #24
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I like to negotiate everything but that is just how I am wired. But it is not always a bad deal for whoever I am negotiating with. For example, I may ask for a reduced follow rate for multiple visits and offer services I can provide to the provider in exchange for a lower rate. This won't happen with providers that have GPS or dont find any value in spending time with a good looking respectable guy who will take time out of his busy schedule to take you out to lunch or hang out with you when you are having a bad day and let you vent without any expectation of any sexual acts. Although this is a business transaction for both sides, there doesn't have to be hard and fast rules and can be mutually beneficial if rules are allowed to be bent. This is a people business and not Walmart. Just my thought. Keep in mind that I CHOOSE to hobby and don't have to so my perspective may be different than others. BTW...just bought a newish car from a dealership today for $4K less than the original offer presented to me.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:00 PM   #25
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ Congrats!
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:05 PM   #26
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
BTW...just bought a newish car from a dealership today for $4K less than the original offer presented to me.
What a coincidence, I just happen to have raised my rate to 4k/hr. When should I put you down for? Tonight? Tomorrow?
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:45 PM   #27
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
What a coincidence, I just happen to have raised my rate to 4k/hr. When should I put you down for? Tonight? Tomorrow?
My dick will end up in your ass some day Brooke but it will be at a reasonable rate....then I will leave and you will think..."that guy was really handsome and a joy to be around"....
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:49 PM   #28
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

+2. Ty Brooke.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:51 PM   #29
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I'll bite....

1. I do my homework before is start talking to them. I already know the answers to my questions

2. I only haggle when buying a house or a car. If I can't afford to see the lady then I wait until I can.

3. I have no reason to stalk anyone...especially a provider.
Ty! And i LOVE when i recieve PMs from the gents that ACTUALLY read the ENTIRE AD/SHOWCASE and they PM prepared! Less BS, Less Hassle. Ty So Much!!!
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 05:10 PM   #30
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyStoreKid View Post
I'd like the stalkers to chime in and explain yourselves?? This should be interesting since you all are the Rulers of the Universe??

Do any of you have the balls to speak up? Or do you only stalk defenseless ladies?
LOL, maybe they're taking a break or too busy stalking now. Hopefully some of them will speak up soon and help up understand how their minds work.

jojodancer15 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women