Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2023, 07:28 AM   #16
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

I went to the school of hard knocks… as a result I have a PhD. Pretty happy dick. And a pretty hard dick. Heck they should make a statue of my dick.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 08:59 AM   #17
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I honestly am saddened by how this always ends. It ain't me that's hurting. I have a great business, spend more money in a week than most guys here spend in a month, have a great rapport with every female I come across here to the point we do a lot of off the clock stuff. I get and understand this business. You are not the best hobbyist because you overspend. It's do you make this thing fair for other hobbyist. There should be a statue erected in my honor for the tireless work I put in.

It breaks my spirit all of the vitriol you'll give me when you'll should be flooding my inbox because the things you'll like I am a treasure trove of info, but alas.....it's okay because at the end of the day I am extremely comfortable in my skin. Next social I'm going to politely again send my references.

Whatever happens happens. Some of you'll have so much negative energy and spend copious amounts of time trying to make someone they ain't as opposed to keeping these donations reasonable and giving truthful reviews. Sigh

CendellM, Bestie is right. I got 3 phd's in buying pussy. I don't need anyone here(wonder why my review count is so low I only give so much out because most guys here measure their dick by how much they spend or by telling women who not to fuck, so we are not the same)
Why do you think you at some point you can control what ladies charge and what men spend? It will never happen, maybe with your cheap listcrawler hoes but not reputable providers here.

And most men don’t like to take chances with list crawler Backpage girls these days especially when it’s a felony on your first count so you keep on, but you’re not gonna change nothing in this hobby ever
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 09:03 AM   #18
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
As long as y'all keep posting on his shit-stirring threads, he'll keep at it.
It’s the only thing that’s entertaining around here at this point
Old 02-19-2023, 09:15 AM   #19
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

i think the promotion from loyal manservant to junior OG should open up some more doors at the socials..
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 10:46 AM   #20
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Some of you guys are so dramatic. What part of my post was shit stirring. I'm asking a bonafide question about socials. I sent my glorious references and got no response, I was honestly wondering if there was a backlog in the dm's or the person running the social was only inviting those he personally knew. Some of you guys are a straight buzz kill. Sir remind me, do I ever engage you in conversation? Let that marinate in your mind Sir. Have a great Sunday!
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 10:55 AM   #21
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Some of you guys are so dramatic. What part of my post was shit stirring. I'm asking a bonafide question about socials. I sent my glorious references and got no response, I was honestly wondering if there was a backlog in the dm's or the person running the social was only inviting those he personally knew. Some of you guys are a straight buzz kill. Sir remind me, do I ever engage you in conversation? Let that marinate in your mind Sir. Have a great Sunday!
It’s funny how you talk shit to most of the people who would actually be invited to a social
Old 02-19-2023, 11:31 AM   #22
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Eröffnungstag ist in 39 Tagen
: Opening day is in 39 days :
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 04:22 PM   #23
Pitroom
BANNED

You guys are verbally reckless if anyone has a alternative viewpoint. Cry about donations in secret than out in the open act as if everyone is okay with these soaring prices and clockwatchers or thos that stack appointments. Absolutely will not stand for someone who has the nuts to just put forward basic expectations that make sense. All the heat I get for keeping prices moderate please you'll need to stay quiet about pricing.

I can get away with more because I don't treat these women like rag dolls. It's always respect. Respect ain't got shit to do a out money. Class either either. I was raised around folks who had no money but had stellar class.

Newbies, alot of dudes outright lie here, get used to it. You learn the ropes. These guys will book a 30 minute session then hold a photo shoot. Obviously the times is meandering towards 45-1hr, but the girls won't say anything because dudes a "upstanding " hobbyist.

I have no issue telling a woman what I can afford period. Obviously it ain't the first encounter. I learned the game from you'll. Folks who want everyone else to pay full monte because they need to slide in with bullshit money. I get talked about but the real ones know how I rock. And every chick I encounter loves me just knows I ain't overpaying and after an appointment or two I'm asking for a consideration for being a regular

I post things to simply inform those who don't know and create a discussion. I already know I have a short rope as opposed to others so I'm careful with my speech even though folks are reckless with me

My Bestie is right, CendellM, I really don't give a shit about people liking me here if I feel like I'm doing things in the best interest of hobbyist as a whole going forward. I don't lick ass so I sure ain't kissing it. The socials I wanted to go to than as always you guys got to be assholes and ostracize newcomers like myself like eccie is some exclusive country club. We are just a bunch of dudes with a little change who like pussy and can't get alot without paying that's the truth

This shit gets crazy with all of the bullshit rules and hidden rules but one thing about me is I stand for men all day and twice on Sunday. I want every guy to get what I get as long as they have sense and don't get weird with these chicks like a lot of you'll are prone to do. Advocating for a man to get banned. Like what does that do to help you get pussy at a reasonable rate

UC has been nice to me. I'm trying my best to put relevant discussions out in the open so newbies can understand everything about this business because this is daunting at first and I want this accessible to as many folks with sense.

In closing, I want to be here and value my membership. I'm trying to say what needs to be said while being respectful but respectfully I could care less if I'm liked by any of you dudes. I didn't come here to fuck dudes and I got like 100 chicks in my phone I can't afford to fuck them all so I don't really care about you'll evil efforts to ban me for no reason. Find something to do but don't come for an OG. (Ask Charleston White that question when he came for the legendary James Prince) I love you'll, let's be respectful and nice to each other
Old 02-19-2023, 06:25 PM   #24
golferguy55
Valued Poster

TLDR but I am sure it is more whining. Maybe you need to find a different hobby as this one seems to be causing angst for you.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 07:54 PM   #25
Pitroom
BANNED

For all of the ladies and club hoppers. I'm over here at Southside Sporting Club and James Harden, Pj Tucker and Finesse 2Tymes are in the building. Im getting drunk so I'm putting my phone up so I won't say anything stupid on Coed

Look I'm a real boss. So literally I say what I want within the rules. I speak truth on several levels but most don't want truth. Their problem not mine

On another note I hate the word hobbyist. A hobby is riding a bicycle, walking the dog, crossword puzzles, movies etc. Companionship is never a hobby. Human females are not toys to be played with and treated as if they are trash. They have a life, a story, dreams, ambitions and I treat them like that which is why I win. All the 100 in my phone we hang out all the time. I am the GOAT. Put my statue now on Post Oak by the Galleria!

Ladies there is a lot of money, realmmoney in Southside Sporting Club right now. If you know you know. Jalen Green just came in the building
Old 02-19-2023, 10:22 PM   #26
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Why are you mentioning high profile guys? The answer is, to give value to yourself.
You might want to post on Facebook, at least there you might actually get some authentic likes.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 10:25 PM   #27
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you’re praising women because we are real people have a job etc why is it ok for you to haggle a women’s price to benefit yourself, This may be their only job, a women like myself sets her price and would never except all the haggling you do. You sound very hypocritical that’s why nobody can take you Seriously, you say one thing then You mean another supposedly, it’s just ridiculous like I said this is all for attention negative attention but it’s attention. That’s why I cannot believe that you would get a very well-known provider to haggle her price. It doesn’t seem likely that they would put up with that now maybe if you get them off the list crawler they may put up with that I don’t know the hypocrisy is as real as it comes from you!
Old 02-19-2023, 10:28 PM   #28
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Southside sporting club has the worst service, the servers aren’t properly trained. Why would the gentleman you mentioned even hang out there? You may actually find them at a strip club.
Old 02-19-2023, 11:44 PM   #29
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Southside sporting club has the worst service, the servers aren’t properly trained. Why would the gentleman you mentioned even hang out there? You may actually find them at a strip club.
I'm extremely drunk so lets tread lightly please because I don't want points. I respect the providers here. Thank you ladies. I have a blast with whatever woman I choose out of the 100. They do what I ask of them which is simple and we have fun but Sir let me say this. Southside Sporting Club has literally the prettiest servers in Houston by far. There are no ducks there. Even the Cuban chicks who make the seafood boil and crawfish and wash dishes and pots and pans look better without makeup than the best eccie/ourhome providers by far. I go there to drink and eat crawfish and all I can think of is why are you busting Suds. If you only knew what I knew, but I would personally never Introduce someone to this lifestyle ever. Male or female. You find this shit on your own. I will not be the one to bring anyone down this rabbit hole.

I try to be friends with you'll , I really do. This was about me getting an invite to a social and I'll be willing to bet I'll be eventually invited to one(bucket list item)(also it would be smart to include me as I'm known in Houston nightlife/venues etc)

I have no reason to lie. Everything out my mouth bet the retirement on it. Everyone who has came in my inbox has left with a wealth of information. I am the Google Search of the hobby World. The only people I will never help are Bowser, Bbkid, Dear John and Dorian Gray(can't understand why he posts in German) everyone else come to the fountain of information. My inbox welcomes you because it makes my ass itch for hard working men to spend their money and leave disappointed. Bro first.
Old 02-19-2023, 11:56 PM   #30
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Lol, I bet a couple independent lovelies I frequent are way hotter, more talented than any of your best girls, like Hilton sez “and that’s a fact jack”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women