Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2023, 12:28 PM   #16
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Poo is that you again….?
Bestie I see all of the unemployed comedians are at it again lol making light of a great post, everyone except you pretty toes, so I have to deliver my own type of punishment which means no Intel given to those who disparage my posts, my great name or compare me to a mutt who honestly could never run in the circles I run in. Plus I've probably procured more vagina this week than all of those posting here combined this week. Intel is locked only for friends only (about to purchase lifetime premium access so I can go radio silent). UC, can you cut me a deal please
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 02:59 PM   #17
golferguy55
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Pitroom;1063087621]Bestie I see all of the unemployed comedians are at it again lol making light of a great post, everyone except you pretty toes, so I have to deliver my own type of punishment which means no Intel given to those who disparage my posts, my great name or compare me to a mutt who honestly could never run in the circles I run in. Plus I've probably procured more vagina this week than all of those posting here combined this week. Intel is locked only for friends only (about to purchase lifetime premium access so I can go radio silent). UC, can you cut ot

LMFAO what a hilarious post. Newsflash for you shinepro but no one wants or would use your Intel. The only benefit that you could contribute would be the Intel of who you are supposedly barebacking so we can avoid those ladies. And LMFAO asking for a discount for lifetime premium access. That shit of asking is priceless.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 05:09 PM   #18
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Technically, OP is correct.
Shinepro is just another persona of his.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 05:26 PM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post

It must be sad to have no life at all but to have several different usernames on a hobby board posting from his mama's spare room. (no basements in Houston). Chances are better than good he's not black either.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 05:29 PM   #20
Pitroom
BANNED

[QUOTE=golferguy55;1063087716]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Bestie I see all of the unemployed comedians are at it again lol making light of a great post, everyone except you pretty toes, so I have to deliver my own type of punishment which means no Intel given to those who disparage my posts, my great name or compare me to a mutt who honestly could never run in the circles I run in. Plus I've probably procured more vagina this week than all of those posting here combined this week. Intel is locked only for friends only (about to purchase lifetime premium access so I can go radio silent). UC, can you cut ot

LMFAO what a hilarious post. Newsflash for you shinepro but no one wants or would use your Intel. The only benefit that you could contribute would be the Intel of who you are supposedly barebacking so we can avoid those ladies. And LMFAO asking for a discount for lifetime premium access. That shit of asking is priceless.
See Sir I play with you'll but Sir I nicely demand what I think is fair. UC can search my inbox and see the Intel I share. With those I trust. I'm not giving Intel out freely because well some of you'll. I don't come across as rich, because I'm not. Case in point, I went to go see my mom. Went to this is it for an oxtail plate. Shit costs 34 dollars for oxtails and 3 sides. Dude scared toake me a real plate. Im pissed

Walk out and I see a lady who works there and I say man these plates are going to make me stop coming here. She says boo you come here often I got you. Loads me up with 4 big extra oxtails. Because I come here often

Difference between me and most folks is I verbalize what I want and I'm not weird so I get a lot most of you'll won't or can't because you just accept bullshit and never question anything or ask. I ask because this ain't monopoly money. Plus these women would rather hang with me than most you dudes because I'm cool so I get shit you would never (key I ask. What's the worst she can say. No. )

What I said about these chicks is true. Heard a story today where one of you'll showed up to a chicks incalls with a wig on then declined the session. Then another dude went in the bathroom for like 20 minutes than came out and said he's leaving. All without paying. Best story is one of you'll dudes had a session than after the session ran out in your drawers to avoid paying. Laughable. All Caucasian dudes so there goes that NBA policy. Lol. He ran because he wanted some pussy but didn't have the money. So guys I'm going to always be great because I get it and I'm fair to me and guys first than the woman and I stand on my nuts on that gents.
Old 01-29-2023, 07:51 PM   #21
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
I’ve said that all along, guess people are really noticing now lol
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 07:59 PM   #22
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom;1063087031[COLOR="SandyBrown"
[/COLOR]]You'll know I'm guy first. Right but some of you'll make this shit hard. I'm saying this out of love. Some of this falling in love, stalking chicks, showing up to chicks incalls houses unannounced,beating up chicks, harassing chicks whoever is doing it needs to stop.

First of all no matter how many times you see a female, leave your feelings at your house. At any given time for whatever reason she can drop off and if you are doing this you got to be mature enough to take whatever she chooses to do. She is a human. Take whatever she says and accept it. Get attached to a dog, not a woman in this hobby. She'll wake up tomorrow with a simp SD who insists she only see him and put you on skates. He got more money than you. You'll get her back when the rich man gets tired of her(if you want her at that point) it always happens

Brothers please stop. I even talked to one chick who confided in me a black dude asked her to not see any other black dudes. Shit us comical. Here is the PSA, there are dudes behind some of these chicks you want no parts of fucking with. As long as you pay and know your place you are good. Once you pass that line you might fuck with the wrong chick the wrong way and she got some really vicious people behind her. Stop while you are ahead

There are people behind alot of these chicks you honestly want no parts of. As long as you pay and bounce 99 percent of the time you are good because they don't want the money flow to stop. Once you become a clingy trick well......

I like pussy as much as you'll and probably more, but I hear stories and out of the abundance of love I'm asking guys please understand the field you are playing with. In some or most cases the worst case scenario ain't getting caught up in a sting

I know the haters are coming, hopefully we all hear this message and play accordingly. Let's all stay sane and safe(go buy some Pitroom bbq)
Am I the one only one that notices poo used to use YOU’LL in all his post.

Pit poo go get you a girl and wind down even shine poo didn’t take things so personally
Old 01-29-2023, 07:59 PM   #23
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

[QUOTE=Pitroom;1063087802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
See Sir I play with you'll but Sir I nicely demand what I think is fair. UC can search my inbox and see the Intel I share. With those I trust. I'm not giving Intel out freely because well some of you'll. I don't come across as rich, because I'm not. Case in point, I went to go see my mom. Went to this is it for an oxtail plate. Shit costs 34 dollars for oxtails and 3 sides. Dude scared toake me a real plate. Im pissed

Walk out and I see a lady who works there and I say man these plates are going to make me stop coming here. She says boo you come here often I got you. Loads me up with 4 big extra oxtails. Because I come here often

Difference between me and most folks is I verbalize what I want and I'm not weird so I get a lot most of you'll won't or can't because you just accept bullshit and never question anything or ask. I ask because this ain't monopoly money. Plus these women would rather hang with me than most you dudes because I'm cool so I get shit you would never (key I ask. What's the worst she can say. No. )

What I said about these chicks is true. Heard a story today where one of you'll showed up to a chicks incalls with a wig on then declined the session. Then another dude went in the bathroom for like 20 minutes than came out and said he's leaving. All without paying. Best story is one of you'll dudes had a session than after the session ran out in your drawers to avoid paying. Laughable. All Caucasian dudes so there goes that NBA policy. Lol. He ran because he wanted some pussy but didn't have the money. So guys I'm going to always be great because I get it and I'm fair to me and guys first than the woman and I stand on my nuts on that gents.
Cool internet story.
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 08:01 PM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
It must be sad to have no life at all but to have several different usernames on a hobby board posting from his mama's spare room. (no basements in Houston). Chances are better than good he's not black either.
He’s black, just trust me.
Old 01-29-2023, 08:11 PM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Ok, let's stay in the guidelines.
Even though I'm in a very good mood having won a bet giving away 2 points I still have to do the mod thing.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 08:56 PM   #26
Pitroom
BANNED

Be nice guys and get Intel. Simple. Be nice. I paid my dues in Spades, figured the game out now I'm playing it my way and having a blast..I get 2 or 3 unsolicited texts every day. There's a way to play this game gents. I'll go one with Nordic Jag and agree with him about this on ymmmv. Most chicks will treat you alot different if you act like you got some sense and you are somewhat cool

I save the hobby. I keep these females here. After some of you guys these chicks are balled up in tears so please thank me and follow my lead. Be nice. It don't make no sense grown men want to abuse women verbally, leave shit stains on bedspreads and decide they dont want to do a session and they really got all the information up front.

I'm fighting for real men to stand up. You guys on my threads I'm not speaking to you'll. I'm fighting for real men who hold the line on pricing and expect what they are paying for. I had to teach a chick the other day how to dfk. Just flat out ridiculous (she asked me to teach her)

One monkey don't stop no show. I'm going to still be relevant while guys are searching for an identity overpaying. Hold the line. What I said was valid trying to help you guys or the offenders. Stop playing with these females. Some of them got some real nefarious dudes around them who will fuck you up. Take that however you want but please internalze that shit so no one gets hurt. This is a thinking man's game. I have to be careful myself. Take that sound advice or throw it in the dumpster. I've talked to numerous women off the ledge from..................Please I'm so good over here. Stop slinging shit and your insecurities over her and listen, get some pussy, have the shit your way. I'm a walking pussy billboard. When I go pick up me laundry I'm trying to pick a chick up. Learn. Learn. Learn
From the teacher

I don't need any help getting pussy. If we exchange info that's one thing, but two things for sure I'm getting pussy; my way. Take that to the Bank!
Old 01-29-2023, 09:12 PM   #27
Pitroom
BANNED

I'm going to say this. I wanted to make another thread but I said no. Alot of dudes just straight up lie in reviews. Chicks are new so they have no say etc.

So I go spend my money and I leave feeling like I've been bamboozled and it ain't no ymmv it's just an outright lie.

I respect men's money. If I say the chick is good bet the house on it gents. And some women get it and ask how can they get better and some dudes learn to either write an honest review or say nothing
Pile on guys. If you haven't noticed I don't care. I'm here for the real ones. I don't sell cooch for a living so I can be my unadulterated self
Old 01-29-2023, 10:42 PM   #28
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

For the record, I'm just posting this, but not saying anybody on this thread has it.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
  • Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
  • Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
  • Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
  • Sense of entitlement. ...
  • Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
  • Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 02:43 AM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
You'll know I'm guy first. Right but some of you'll make this shit hard. I'm saying this out of love. Some of this falling in love, stalking chicks, showing up to chicks incalls houses unannounced,beating up chicks, harassing chicks whoever is doing it needs to stop.

First of all no matter how many times you see a female, leave your feelings at your house. At any given time for whatever reason she can drop off and if you are doing this you got to be mature enough to take whatever she chooses to do. She is a human. Take whatever she says and accept it. Get attached to a dog, not a woman in this hobby. She'll wake up tomorrow with a simp SD who insists she only see him and put you on skates. He got more money than you. You'll get her back when the rich man gets tired of her(if you want her at that point) it always happens

Brothers please stop. I even talked to one chick who confided in me a black dude asked her to not see any other black dudes. Shit us comical. Here is the PSA, there are dudes behind some of these chicks you want no parts of fucking with. As long as you pay and know your place you are good. Once you pass that line you might fuck with the wrong chick the wrong way and she got some really vicious people behind her. Stop while you are ahead

There are people behind alot of these chicks you honestly want no parts of. As long as you pay and bounce 99 percent of the time you are good because they don't want the money flow to stop. Once you become a clingy trick well......

I like pussy as much as you'll and probably more, but I hear stories and out of the abundance of love I'm asking guys please understand the field you are playing with. In some or most cases the worst case scenario ain't getting caught up in a sting

I know the haters are coming, hopefully we all hear this message and play accordingly. Let's all stay sane and safe(go buy some Pitroom bbq)
are you referring to cute_papi and Wolf_Whistle? if so, copy that, sir..

if not, lets hear the hobbyists' handles who are perpetuating such fuckery. you give (mostly) zero fucks, and i give the merest negative scintilla of zero fucks, so lets hear it. put these sorry fucks on blast. (+1 Marcellus Wallace. u sir r a legit gangsta, along with your great great great greatest and most excellent grandad William Wallace..)

i fell in love with Houston tonite-say it aint so-but i cannot say more without derailing this thread, so that story will have to wait. (quenton should maybe have cast me in pulp fiction. like, most times, i get pushed out of the plane on a dare or a bet, and halfway down, i figure out that my backpack is actually a parachute. [much better than when you figure out that your parachute is actually a..backpack.)) [also, try luigi's on bissonnet.]
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:48 AM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol at this whole thread

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women