Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #16
Dustman
Registered Member

Just because she is a provider doesn't make her different than the rest of us, she feels and she cries, she feel love and get hurt when she theirs betrayal.

This line of work might make her a little bit tough on the outside for obvious reason, but still if you felt a connection, it doesn't hurt to ask her about how she feel.
Dustman is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #17
Harro69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This thread brings to mind a part of the narrative of movie Cheri "The most dangerous hazard of the oldest profession is falling in love" or something like that.

I prefer a "love light" for play friends but I don't know if anyone can control the big one other than running away or fighting, when lightning strikes.
Harro69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #18
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What sucks? Jten no drama here just gotta space myself away...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #19
BigpoppaC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Well it is what it is... I don't have a problem meeting girls in the real world, but something felt or feels different with this one. we have talked about it, we are on the same page now... Both admitted that there is feelings there, but both agree to keep it pleasure only at this time. Hobby on!
BigpoppaC is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #20
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats good Bigpoppa I know the feeling lol...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #21
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

.....as you walk away each time you should hope to hear her saying "its been a business doing pleasure with you!!"
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #22
BigpoppaC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
sorry kind Sir ---> I don't buy that...
That is ur opinion, and ur entitled to it,but ur wrong. Not looking for a freebie, just to get to know her on different level. Or if something were to happen, it would be consensual and not paid for.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #23
BigpoppaC
Valued Poster

Thanks babe for being positive and understanding. Funny how some people just see the negative in every situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
Thats good Bigpoppa I know the feeling lol...
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #24
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Exclamation 2c

The summary of my feelings on this topic would be: It is a dangerous game, one with a high likelihood of ending badly.
And to quote a tried and true cliche, "Never mix business with pleasure" (or in this case since the business IS pleasure, reinterpret as, "Never mix business with romance")
Providers are in the business of nurturing a man's emotional and sexual needs and making him feel special. Many of them take pride in creating a sense of intimacy and connection and genuinely DO regard you as someone special BUT in the same token get creeped out and turned off if you cross the line and try to date them or become "too intimate\familiar" with them.
This is easy enough to determine by being open and blunt with her. A query like, "I really enjoy our sessions and I don't want to ruin them but I feel like there is something extra between us besides just business. Would you like to go on a real date sometime? It's ok if you say no, I might just be getting carried away. (give her an out)"
She will tell you straight out, in the nicest way possible. More likely than not, she will say gently that she doesn't date clients or some such but she thinks you are really nice (ego soothe). Then you can laugh and say you are cool with things the way they are that you were just checking (re-assure her so things don't get weird).
Now there is a 2% chance that she really does want to date you and has needs outside the hobby and\or is curious enough to try it out.
This is where it gets dangerous. If you already have feelings for her ("love pangs"). MANY things can happen. She could go out on a few and change her mind and things will get weird. Y'all could go out and your feelings deepen (and become painful) and what you thought you were cool with (her hobbying), you suddely no longer are...
AND if things go south, you have just lost what sounds like is one of your ATF providers. Is it worth the risk?
It's just SO much easier to embark on a relationship outside of the hobby. IMHO, you should just keep the two worlds separate.
GentlemanCaller007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #25
Harro69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sorry typo "Love Lite, tastes great, less heartbreak" (holds up can with hot babe on logo)…
Harro69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women