Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #16
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Back when I was an 18- or 19-year-old college student, way before there were computers (OK, there were IBM 360-series mainframes!), I started to get infatuated with one of the hottest girls I'd ever been out with. If memory serves, the problem seemed to be that she was hung up on some BMOC life-of-the-party Highland Park frat president type, and didn't seem all that interested in me.

Then one day I heard this song on the radio:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/carpet-ma...dimension.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5QZZE9GYmg

Right then and there, I decided that those were words to live by! So from then on, I (mostly, anyway) did just that.

Although I never quite understood why so many young women are drawn to the roguish, "bad-boy" types, I saw that sort of dynamic play out in real life time and time again. So I tried to cultivate a demeanor of semi-aloofness, while at the same time trying not to be a compete jerk. For the most part, that served me pretty well during my 20s. Not for anything was I going to become the "Carpet Man!"

Thankfully, as we get older, concern about that gradually becomes less and less necessary.
True so true. But it never ends for some of us, just less often and not so outa control. Try as I do to still it, the wild side is still there; but very discreetly. Sometimes not so much. The most recent: I love my power boat. After doing a 3 hour wakeboarding with youngsters between 13 and 35, on the return trip to home base I let loose with some speed along the channel guides. I wipe down and cover the sleek craft when met by my 35yo daughter accusing me of going too fast and too close to the channel pylons! The other 30 year olds were complaining too. That tells me the younger kids if Moms let them or me alone will have the fun I love with my boat, safely. Heck I will do it alone. Will kill myself than others if I make a mistake. I do not use anything when I drive or boat and capable to make that decision. I can exercise more discretion in BCD unless triggered by my partner; but still a guy who understands NO. Sorry but I feel relief admitting my compulsion in open forum of a Hobby I love. Only GOK's why.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #17
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Being a bad boy can backfire too, ever punch a nun?
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:02 PM   #18
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Man with no arms and legs in a fireplace? Ashley. Girl with no arms and legs next to a wall? Ilene.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #19
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Never heard Curt & Rod. Classic!
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:53 PM   #20
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
All that to say I take more than I give and usually do not mind. Most of the women I have met outside the Hobby like this.

My questions: Providers and civvies do not mind you take more than give. Do you hobby in the USA? I will stop there no; but if you do, what ethnicity do you do?
Er, to clarify I meant taking more in the sense of listening to problems, venting, etc., more listening than actual talking--being the doormat. But when I do respond it is on point to further progress the topic / conversation.
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:58 AM   #21
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Judging by the near total sausage fest this thread has been, shout out to Autumn, women don't even like threads about guys that are doormats.

So, back to the best part of the thread.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pot?
Stu.
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pile of leaves?
Russell.
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs no head and no torso?
Dick.
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pothole?
Phil.
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs on a barbershop floor?
Harry.
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #22
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake B View Post
Er, to clarify I meant taking more in the sense of listening to problems, venting, etc., more listening than actual talking--being the doormat. But when I do respond it is on point to further progress the topic / conversation.
OK I accept your bak track.. You seem real.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #23
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Girls don't want nice guys....they don't want stand up guys....they don't want someone who treats them well... because this BORES them. They want the drama, the fights, the cheating....blah blah blah....because it keeps things interesting. I'm my 38 years I can almost sadly say I know these things for certain. Hell my own sisters admit this.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #24
erotic.lashell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249204
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardtx View Post
Girls don't want nice guys....they don't want stand up guys....they don't want someone who treats them well... because this BORES them. They want the drama, the fights, the cheating....blah blah blah....because it keeps things interesting. I'm my 38 years I can almost sadly say I know these things for certain. Hell my own sisters admit this.
Not true. I want a guy who will fuck other women in front of me or with me or tell me about it if I'm not there. What did mine do.....got a gf behind my back. Ummm he would come home from work and i had him hooked up.

I'm a guy in a girls body. I don't want monogamous. I want someone who gives a Damn about me but doesn't need to be attached at my hip. I don't want a doormat for this fact....if you won't stand up to me, you don't stand up for me. The man is head of household so act like it. I also believe that women who abuse men are wrong. If you have the balls to hit a man, have the balls to be hit back. I don't want doormat nor do i want an asshole. There are plenty who are in between. My problem is finding the one who accepts me for all of me and isn't trying to change me.

If you love me, you love my flaws but you get my special quirks too. I love men that go to strip clubs and in the swinger lifestyle because even with that freedom, he comes home to me. If you go to strip club, i just wanna go with haha. I'll get you more pussy than going alone or with guys.
erotic.lashell is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #25
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotic.lashell View Post
Not true. I want a guy who will fuck other women in front of me or with me or tell me about it if I'm not there. What did mine do.....got a gf behind my back. Ummm he would come home from work and i had him hooked up.

I'm a guy in a girls body. I don't want monogamous. I want someone who gives a Damn about me but doesn't need to be attached at my hip. I don't want a doormat for this fact....if you won't stand up to me, you don't stand up for me. The man is head of household so act like it. I also believe that women who abuse men are wrong. If you have the balls to hit a man, have the balls to be hit back. I don't want doormat nor do i want an asshole. There are plenty who are in between. My problem is finding the one who accepts me for all of me and isn't trying to change me.

If you love me, you love my flaws but you get my special quirks too. I love men that go to strip clubs and in the swinger lifestyle because even with that freedom, he comes home to me. If you go to strip club, i just wanna go with haha. I'll get you more pussy than going alone or with guys.

Bravo! Such women are truly wasted on men who don't appreciate what they have! You are the proverbial "pearl" cast before swine.

Fun and safe adventures to you always, with my regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women