Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #16
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
And I would say the same thing to any redneck that has racism as his badge just like the race card is a badge for race carders. I have race carderism. How’s that? Like that better?

Exactly, that is not at all what I said. I never said that racism, sexism, ageism or any other ism isn’t around. It will never disappear. It’s just the nature of man to judge. What I said is, let’s move along. The longer the bullshit race card is played, the longer there will be resentment towards race carders. Most people don’t have it against race, they have a rash on for race carders. Move along.

If you can’t move along from your race, try being a woman. Oppression due to race has been around since Colonial days. Oppression of women has been around since the dawn of time. And at that, without a specific protection under the Constitution we have closed the dollar gap significantly, albeit it mostly for the upper end of earners and beating your wife is finally illegal well kinda, but we’re getting there.

In Obama’s first run the race card was the elephant in the room that no one talked about. It was comical to watch the media dance around not saying anything about his race. It was like the ever-present elephant was interfering with their Obama-gasam. This time around, since he has no real record (other than healthcare which is in the courts and killing Bin Laden), and he’s not running against an even bigger looser – W, he’ll actually have to work for it. The race card will get played; it’ll get played big.
Well said Olivia I see where you were going but can you quote me once where Obama has cried "oh they are playing the race card against me..." I can quote you at least 5 times when Cain has played the race card.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Hey Dilbert now I know why you got your screen name. LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, they treated Reagan and both Bushes with deep respect. They even made a film about the assassination of W. This president is not getting anything that other presidents haven't had to endure. Thing is, most of these presidents deserve every ounce of disrespect they receive. We must respect the office, but its occupants are fair game.

WE, you proved my point.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #19
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, they treated Reagan and both Bushes with deep respect. They even made a film about the assassination of W. This president is not getting anything that other presidents haven't had to endure. Thing is, most of these presidents deserve every ounce of disrespect they receive. We must respect the office, but its occupants are fair game.

WE, you proved my point.
I dont recall a sitting a governor Wagging a finger towards any president. Sorry COG you can't cover up the dissrespect displayed by Jan Brewer.

Also I dont recall any SOTU where the You Lie was yelled The republicans have been very disrespectful to the President and no way to dress it up.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #20
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

To anwser the OP question, I think racists are not exclusive to republicans
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
I dont recall a sitting a governor Wagging a finger towards any president. Sorry COG you can't cover up the dissrespect displayed by Jan Brewer.

Also I dont recall any SOTU where the You Lie was yelled The republicans have been very disrespectful to the President and no way to dress it up.
I'm not trying to, it just doesn't reach the level that other presidents have endured. The way he has treated the Arizona border, he's lucky she allowed him to land.

And Republicans reprimanded that clown for yelling you lie. He was, and remains, an idiot. Of course, the Democrats are smarter. They wait until they are in the spin room before saying the other side lied. And as far as I know, no one has made a film about his assassination. And it would be reprehensible if they did.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The fawning press let Obama off; so Americans are stepping up to do what CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, CNN and the rags didn't do.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not saying is right or proper to disrespect the President. But to say President Obama has been treated worse than any other president is ridiculous. W caught it every night from Leno and Letterman, Dems in Congress were consistently calling him stupid, people joked about killing him, and how Cheney was the power behind the scenes, and essentially did all they could to undermine his presidency. Nothing like President Obama has endured. They've let him off easy, comparatively.

I'll admit, I have fallen into referring to him as Obama, when I should be more respectful, even though I thoroughly disagree with his policies. I'll try.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

No president has dealt with the disrespect this man contended with.

“If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!” Harry S Truman

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #25
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
I think there is racism on both sides of the fence. I do see however more disrespect toward this president more than we have ever seen toward any president here in this country. From the guy who shouts "thats a lie during one of his speeches" (don't remember the guys name), to Newt and others refusing to address him as President Obama and just calling him "obama", or the justice sitting during one his state of the union speeches mouthing out on camera to him "that's not true".. (or something to that affect) to the Arizona Governor getting into it with him when he landed and met her at the Phoenix Airport and wagging her finger at him like somehow he was a child.

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ange-over-book

I think the disrespect in my opinion is very very telling.
W got a shoe thrown at him. Not that he didn’t deserve it, but it happened nonetheless. People don’t respect Obama because he’s done nothing to deserve the respect. He was handed, literally handed, his senate seat where he voted present and wrote books. Then after two years at his only real job, he quits authorship and the senate and runs for president and had the presidency HANDED to him. Like he earned the Noble Peace Prize. Please. The voting was closed before he took office. People don’t respect him because he’s done nothing but be handed prize after prize and done nothing to deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Well said Olivia I see where you were going but can you quote me once where Obama has cried "oh they are playing the race card against me..." I can quote you at least 5 times when Cain has played the race card.
Cain was a pig, a racist and an aggressive sexist. I’m assuming, but I think we are agreed on Cain.

Michelle played the race card twice that I know of. One when she said today is the first time she’s proud to be an American and again when she said that she lives in a country where it’s dangerous for a black man to even walk to the corner store. Racist bullshit.

I also think sitting in a hate whitty church that the Obamas did week after week / year after year where White preached and institutionalized racism is the race card. ESPICALLY if you get a bye for going to said hate whitty church. Do you think the press and the nation would give Rommney a pass if his ward was exposed as bastion of institutional bigotry and hatred. No, they / we wouldn’t. He’d be crucified and rightly so.

He didn’t have to really play the race card because his wife, his preacher and the press did it for him and the press handed him the election. They wet themselves nine ways to Sunday loving on his Hope and Change and the revolution of electing someone with no ideas or experience but he’s black and hyper-liberal. In short, he let the race card be played over and over and over again.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it’s true. We as a nation need to see we ALL are what counts not just one or two groups. We are divided along race lines. We are divided on religious line. We are divided on political lines. What the fuck! Can’t we be Americans? Our country is in serious trouble. Cling to old problems like religion, race and sex delineation, and digging in along political lines can’t do anything but pull us down and drag us back to a time when all men REALLY weren’t equal.

We are all live in a country where we are guaranteed the right and idea that all men (and women of course) are created equal. We don’t live in a country where we are all promised equal outcome. We need to give up the old standard of hatred, whether caused by race, creed, religion, country of origin, sex or anything else, and go back to being the country that I was born into. No one and no country can fuck this up but us. We stand too tall, too strong; too just and protected by two huge oceans for outsiders to best us.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Don't make me use my pepper spray.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Hey Dilbert now I know why you got your screen name. LOL
who? me?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #28
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

" and again when she said that she lives in a country where it’s dangerous for a black man to even walk to the corner store. Racist bullshit."

What's racist about that? There are places in the US where black men are being killed on the streets due to dumb gang, street, drug violence, etc. That's fact nothing racist about that.
BlackJedi is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
" and again when she said that she lives in a country where it’s dangerous for a black man to even walk to the corner store. Racist bullshit."

What's racist about that? There are places in the US where black men are being killed on the streets due to dumb gang, street, drug violence, etc. That's fact nothing racist about that.
Women are too. Violence is the leading cause of death for women under the age of 44. I don't really think I miss read Michelle Obama's stance on the issue.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #30
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post

That violence has nothing to do with race. It is often people of the same race killing each other.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women