Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Clinton was forced into a balanced budget because of Repubican leadership.......

And every major spending bill that wiped out our surplus had full Democratic support ! Including your asshole Obama....shit Obama continues to pile up debt.......

Biggest deficit spender in our history. Obama's spending makes Bush II look like a piker (tightwad for you uninformed).
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Clinton was able to gauge where the country was heading, and then got out in front and pretended to lead. Actually, that's a good quality for a President. Obama does not understand that. Which is why the economy and other areas are in such a huge mess.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Clinton also understood America; he could bring America along on his policy initiatives. He never over-reached. Obama, being a man from _______, doesn't have the American experinece that a President requires to lead. Thus he over reaches out of ingornance of what it is to be an American. He prefers to govern by executive fiats, rather than build concensus and develope policy initiatives that move the American public to a concensus. ObamacareTax is a prime example.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The White House said today that they are sticking with Biden, after Obama met with both Biden and Hillary Clinton today. http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...s-running-mate

Clinton must have turned down Obama's overtures to be his running mate. But I still think Biden will be dropped if Rodney's rise in the polls continues. Who still believes anything this White House says anyway?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
The White House said today that they are sticking with Biden, after Obama met with both Biden and Hillary Clinton today. http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...s-running-mate

Clinton must have turned down Obama's overtures to be his running mate. But I still think Biden will be dropped if Rodney's rise in the polls continues. Who still believes anything this White House says anyway?

Palin must have suggested Obie toss Biden and snag Hillary.

RODNEY FOR PRESIDENT !!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #21
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Palin must have suggested Obie toss Biden and snag Hillary.

RODNEY FOR PRESIDENT !!

So Obama meets with both Biden and Clinton and the subject of Hillary being the running mate was not discussed. If you believe that, then like I said before, you need a reality check.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

I saw the fucking clip of Palin saying it on Fox News

reality check my ass ... LOL

YO!

The strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary [Clinton]," said Sarah Palin, the 2008 vice presidential candidate, in a Wednesday interview with Fox News. "Joe Biden really drags down that ticket."

reality check that shit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I love the stupidity of this thread.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Palin pukes and the simpletons are there to sop up every last drop

shocking!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I love the stupidity of this thread.
Your practice and devotion to stupidity has been well noted.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I saw the fucking clip of Palin saying it on Fox News

reality check my ass ... LOL

YO!

The strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary [Clinton]," said Sarah Palin, the 2008 vice presidential candidate, in a Wednesday interview with Fox News. "Joe Biden really drags down that ticket."

reality check that shit
You must be really obsessed with Sarah Palin. What Sarah Palin says is not the issue here. Who really cares what Sarah Palin said, except obviously you. LOL. Why are you ducking the real issue here? The real issue is that regardless of what they say, the White House is seriously considering dropping Biden from the ticket. This is the subject matter of this thread, not Sarah Palin. Can you debate this point, without bringing Sarah Palin into this? Somehow I seriously doubt it.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
So Obama meets with both Biden and Clinton and the subject of Hillary being the running mate was not discussed. If you believe that, then like I said before, you need a reality check.
The President had a meeting with the Vice-President and The Secretary Of State? On the same day? At the same time?

And people can't see how obvious it is that they talked about dumping the VP and replacing him with The SOS?

Boy, we liberals are stupid.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #28
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
The President had a meeting with the Vice-President and The Secretary Of State? On the same day? At the same time?

And people can't see how obvious it is that they talked about dumping the VP and replacing him with The SOS?

You left out a few circumstances surrounding this. With the VP's continued gaffes, there has been open speculation in Washington recently that the White House is considering dropping him from the ticket. And No, not just from Sarah Palin. If Romney continues to surge in the polls, Obama will get desperate and he will dump Biden regardless of what he now says. Also, why would the White House issue a statement after these meetings that they are sticking with Biden, if this issue was not discussed? Just a coincidence. Right? LMAO.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must be really obsessed with Sarah Palin. What Sarah Palin says is not the issue here. Who really cares what Sarah Palin said, except obviously you. LOL. Why are you ducking the real issue here? The real issue is that regardless of what they say, the White House is seriously considering dropping Biden from the ticket. This is the subject matter of this thread, not Sarah Palin. Can you debate this point, without bringing Sarah Palin into this? Somehow I seriously doubt it.

Palin started this, get it? duuuuurrrrrrr

its morphed into the usual rightwing NO POINT horseshit.

do I care what happpens to Sleepy?... hardly.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #30
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

you said it, I didn't
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women