Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2015, 10:15 PM   #16
ftango4
Valued Poster

Amen. It get's complex and ugly pretty fast when the shit hits the fan depending on the status of the participants. Might be ok to start something like that on your last week there.

Guess if you're an adrenaline junky or the CEO and can go to work everyday with the I'm good with whatever happens today attitude, go for it. May be you will God forbid end up married to your coworker.Happens all the time as mentioned. Good luck. Lol.

ps Also depends on how big the company is. Small shops bad. Google, IBM, Exxon, Goldman good. etc
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:38 AM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Speaking only about the legal angles, the first question is, what is your position in the company and what is hers. If you are an owner, stockholder or shareholder, or high level executive and she is not also on the same level as you are, it's a very bad idea. If you are both lower on the totem pole, does your company have a policy against dating? If not, so much the better. If so, look carefully at it and see if it prohibits this relationship. It may or it may not. If there is no policy, and you are both on relatively the same level, and not too far apart in age, it's not risk free, but it's probably very low risk unless you do something dumb.

First rule of not doing something dumb is, if she says "No," that's it. Don't push it. Second rule is don't do something on the company's time that you wouldn't tell your grandmother about. After hours, have at it, though avoiding a hit and run is excellent advice. If you're going to fuck a gal over, you probably shouldn't. And for the love of God, don't do that to a co-worker. Just bad form and dumb in more ways that you can shake a stick at.

One final thing to consider, how good is your job. If it's a McJob that you can replace in a week or so with a job that's just as good, you can take more risk. If getting fired would be a life altering event and you might never recover from, it's always best to err on the side of caution, no matter how safe you think you are.

Now, on a more practical level, ask her if she wants to go out for pizza and then go fuck afterwards. If she says, "No!," ask her "What's wrong? You don't like pizza?!"

Seriously, follow policy, just be generally respectful, don't date folks way above or especially below your level, and use common sense. You'll probably be fine.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:48 AM   #18
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Your answer is simple
Google
Workplace Sexual Harassment

This could end up ugly.
Even if she want to suck you dry because she likes you.
What happens when you let her and then let her know it was only a Bj you was interested in
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 06:08 AM   #19
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Ha ha one of the female executives I know says " If he is good looking it's not sexual harassment! " damn but politically correct = no balls .
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:19 AM   #20
NYr
You Never Really Know

Seems like it is someone you have to interact with on a regular basis for your job; that being the case just say no.

If she was just someone in the office and wouldn't impact your job (or you hers), then I would say have fun...but what it sounds like, that is not the case.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:40 AM   #21
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
Ha ha one of the female executives I know says " If he is good looking it's not sexual harassment! " damn but politically correct = no balls .

http://youtu.be/XBZN2ODgSAk
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:20 AM   #22
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
It's jest but a study I read some years ago bears this out. And if you're a regularly reader of Heartiste you know the truth of it. The better looking/more confident a guy is the less it's sexual harassment (aka sexual attention by the WRONG male).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Second rule is don't do something on the company's time that you wouldn't tell your grandmother about. After hours, have at it, though avoiding a hit and run is excellent advice. If you're going to fuck a gal over, you probably shouldn't. And for the love of God, don't do that to a co-worker. Just bad form and dumb in more ways that you can shake a stick at.
Excellent advice TTH, BUT some companies codes of conducts also cover employees after hours. A lot of folks aren't aware of this and hell I was vaguely aware of it but I've gotten a look at my company's policy and basically anything involving sex, violence, drugs (but not rock&roll) you get tagged with OFF the clock can get you terminated EVEN if it doesn't affect your job performance or time on the job. F'n fascists.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:33 PM   #23
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Most of these guys live in fear. Personally, I doubt most of them are speaking from personal experience. They're probably basing their opinions from what they've seen or heard from the news, or "someone" it happened to. I've dated women in my company for more than 10 years without incident. If you keep your time at work professional, you'll be fine. People that have issues are usually the ones that don't know how to talk to women, don't know how to take control of a relationship and set boundaries, or are immature.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:17 PM   #24
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Personal experience speaking so be weary of the bleeding heart romantics club. First job out of college. Didn't know better, didn't care. Started dating a gal in the company. Got very serious. Within 4 months had to have a "lunch meeting" with our supervisors (I.e. the warning) After 6 months I had to find a new job due to conflict of interests (she worked there longer and had seniority so I volunteered to leave).

If you think the pussy is worth your job and you can easily find a new one then go for it. Else tread lightly.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:27 PM   #25
Sexomatic82
Registered Member

I want to tell you not to make you money where you get your funny! But who the hell cares enjoy yourself, be yourself and come right out with it. If she is humanoid or born on Planet Earth she was born with instinct, she knows what going on before you even tell her. Bang her make it last and count. Stroke like she loves the "D" and she will! lick it and straight tell her before your stipulations and reasons. If she can't agree with this ditch her get out your feelings and broom her because it is not safe anyway with a loose crazy bitch running around with info to take money and dreams from you when she bitter and unhappy and want someone to be on the fucking island with her. But I think I want to suggest to you not to do it! I know it's great to have a fuck buddy at work and I know how pretty she is but NOOOO! Don't do it! Some women will be mean women and snitch just because the dick was different from last night than it was from two days ago.

So Don't do it!!! Keep it professional at the job or grow some balls and go in her office and tell her you're tired of flirting and want something nasty and dirty at the work place! Let Rock!
Sexomatic82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:18 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Do her!!! What could possibly go wrong ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women