Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #16
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeAcH View Post
"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all."
If you don't have anything nice to say, then come sit next to me.
-- Dorothy Parker
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #17
PeAcH
Professional Fluffer

User ID: 4548
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
If you don't have anything nice to say, then come sit next to me.
-- Dorothy Parker

"Sadism is the necessary outcome of the belief that one sex is passive and suffers sex at the hands of another. If we are to escape any of the hideous effects of this mythology, effects which include war and capital punishment, we must regain the power of the cunt."

Germaine Greer
In The Madwoman's Underclothes (1986). "Lady Love Your Cunt"

Ladies.. love your cunt!
PeAcH is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #18
John_TX
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

i think you and whats-her-name...ivory....would qualify as such.
John_TX is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #19
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

I think the only girl I ever called a "cunt" was Ann Coulter - she's a rightwing columnist.
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #20
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default oh FFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
I think the only girl I ever called a "cunt" was Ann Coulter - she's a rightwing columnist.
Only a leftist would turn a convo about sexual interactions into a political comment
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #21
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Only a rightist would feel the need to point it out....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #22
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, Wikipedia...
Etymology of the word "cunt":

Although it has been said that "etymologists are unlikely to come to an agreement about the origins of 'cunt' any time soon,"[5] the word is most often thought to have derived from a Germanic word (Proto-Germanic *kuntō, stem *kuntōn-), which appeared as kunta in Old Norse. Scholars are uncertain of the origin of the Proto-Germanic form itself.[6] In Middle English, it appeared with many spellings, such as coynte, cunte and queynte, which did not always reflect the actual pronunciation of the word. There are cognates in most Germanic languages, such as the Swedish, Faroese and Nynorsk kunta; West Frisian and Middle Low German kunte; Middle Dutch conte; Dutch kut; Middle Low German kutte; Middle High German kotze (prostitute); German kott, and perhaps Old English cot. The etymology of the Proto-Germanic term is disputed. It may have arisen by Grimm's law operating on the Proto-Indo-European root *gen/gon = "create, become" seen in gonads, genital, gamete, genetics, gene, or the Proto-Indo-European root *gʷneH2/guneH2 (Greek gunê) = "woman" seen in gynaecology. Relationships to similar-sounding words such as the Latin cunnus (vulva), and its derivatives French con, Spanish coño, and Portuguese cona, have not been conclusively demonstrated. Other Latin words related to cunnus are cuneatus = "wedge-shaped"; cuneo = "I fasten with a wedge", (figurative) "I wedge in", "I squeeze in", leading to English words such as cuneiform (wedge-shaped).
The word in its modern meaning is attested in Middle English. Proverbs of Hendyng, a manuscript from some time before 1325, includes the advice:[7]
Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.
(Give your cunt wisely and make (your) demands after the wedding.)

Sage advice. Although, here at The Palace, we prefer to give our cunts wisely, and make our demands immediately.

Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:53 PM   #23
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Here I thought the origins had something to do with descendants of Kunta Kinte of "Roots".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunta_Kinte
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #24
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Oh, Wikipedia...
Etymology of the word "cunt":

Although it has been said that "etymologists are unlikely to come to an agreement about the origins of 'cunt' any time soon,"[5] the word is most often thought to have derived from a Germanic word (Proto-Germanic *kuntō, stem *kuntōn-), which appeared as kunta in Old Norse. Scholars are uncertain of the origin of the Proto-Germanic form itself.[6] In Middle English, it appeared with many spellings, such as coynte, cunte and queynte, which did not always reflect the actual pronunciation of the word. There are cognates in most Germanic languages, such as the Swedish, Faroese and Nynorsk kunta; West Frisian and Middle Low German kunte; Middle Dutch conte; Dutch kut; Middle Low German kutte; Middle High German kotze (prostitute); German kott, and perhaps Old English cot. The etymology of the Proto-Germanic term is disputed. It may have arisen by Grimm's law operating on the Proto-Indo-European root *gen/gon = "create, become" seen in gonads, genital, gamete, genetics, gene, or the Proto-Indo-European root *gʷneH2/guneH2 (Greek gunê) = "woman" seen in gynaecology. Relationships to similar-sounding words such as the Latin cunnus (vulva), and its derivatives French con, Spanish coño, and Portuguese cona, have not been conclusively demonstrated. Other Latin words related to cunnus are cuneatus = "wedge-shaped"; cuneo = "I fasten with a wedge", (figurative) "I wedge in", "I squeeze in", leading to English words such as cuneiform (wedge-shaped).
The word in its modern meaning is attested in Middle English. Proverbs of Hendyng, a manuscript from some time before 1325, includes the advice:[7]
Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.
(Give your cunt wisely and make (your) demands after the wedding.)

Sage advice. Although, here at The Palace, we prefer to give our cunts wisely, and make our demands immediately.

It's your attention to detail that I love.....
Old 11-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #25
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

A great book on the word, it's various meanings, and womens reclamation of the word that I read a few years back:

http://www.amazon.com/Cunt-Declarati.../dp/1580050751

Scroll down a bit for the editorial descriptions.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #26
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I see not issue with the word. Call me a cunt. But then again I am hardly your average gal
Now p**s* is one word that just makes my skin crawl. I hate that word. So call me a cunt, not a sexed up putty cat
Guest091712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #27
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This reminds me of an interview that Robin Williams did on Inside the Actors Studio years ago, where he was asked his least favorite word (cunt) and his favorite curse word (pussy). Of course, he is male....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_syV...eature=related

from about :55 to about 3:10 though the rest of the clip is good too, and the entire interview is hysterical.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #28
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I am a believer in taking the power out of words. CUNT only has the power that society gives it. When we relegate words to the closet because they make us feel "bumed out" or offended; it weakens us. The words should be weakened not society.

I know a few people who are affraid of the word FUCK, they will say SHIT, BULLSHIT, ASSHOLE, etc... but FUCK is off limits.

Remember when you couldn't say ASS on TV and the radio? Well ASS is even in commercials now. They even say GODDAMN on radio and TV.

People who let themselves be victimized by words, will play the victim in most scenarios. This is part of why our society is so FUCKED up.

So I say, use the word CUNT, liberally, fly it like a banner!

And if you don't like it, well FUCK you, you politically correct, COCKSUCKER, MOTHERFUCKERS, eat SHIT, lick my ASSHOLE, you BITCH ASS CUNTS!
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #29
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeAcH View Post
Name-calling anyone in a derogatory manner is unnecessary.. regardless what the word is.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all."

The internet can be a ruthless place sometimes.
So can the real world; I see more name-calling online than I have ever heard outside my house, or inside my house for that manner..

Let the BSDM folks take that kind of talk into the bedroom.
Most subjects of people's hatred generally don't deserve the passion it takes for me to hate. I find myself unable to generate more than indifference about people like that.

Few times that I have felt the need to call someone names, I found there are much better words to accurately convey what I'm feeling than simple name-calling. Unless I'm in a hurry, then names can be close enough.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #30
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Unless you are British, using slang, it is never appropriate to call a woman a cunt. Even the men love to say "silly cunt" It does not have the same meaning here.

Now, you can say, "See You Next Tuesday" and she can take the hint *(wink)* if she has any sense at all, she will understand.
Guest092815 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women