Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2023, 09:22 PM   #16
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

You’re right spring, we all do have different taste on looks. I’m gonna stand behind that I thought she was “cute”. I think I was her very first customer so she opened the door, wide eyed, smiling and giggling full of energy. (And much younger than me). You’ll know when I really really like somebody, I’ll use words like pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, etc..Happy Hobbying
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 09:34 PM   #17
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
You’re right spring, we all do have different taste on looks. I’m gonna stand behind that I thought she was “cute”. I think I was her very first customer so she opened the door, wide eyed, smiling and giggling full of energy. (And much younger than me). You’ll know when I really really like somebody, I’ll use words like pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, etc..Happy Hobbying
Makes sense Bob. Thank you for a straight forward answer. It appears to be difficult around here to discuss anything without being attacked or accused. It sounds like Janako might not be for everyone’s taste but may satisfy others.
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 10:24 PM   #18
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
Makes sense Bob. Thank you for a straight forward answer. It appears to be difficult around here to discuss anything without being attacked or accused. It sounds like Janako might not be for everyone’s taste but may satisfy others.
Z, I will add on and this is something that some people hate but it needs to be said. Every post you see here, is a YMMV.. what i get with a girl maybe more or less than you get with the same one. These girls will open up more with repeats and if they vibe/think you’re cute. Look for trends in the reviews, instead of exact things… just because I get A, does not mean she will be up for with you, but if you see multiple guys get A then you see a trend.

You will see alot of people throwing around accusations right now because of the perceived moral high ground that the boycotts think they have. Anyone they see as new, they want to tar and feather, because they look like the good guys calling out “fakes and promoter” when many of these guys have been going behind their brothers backs and seeing studios(such as this review that was done for Intel/SF premium was about to expire and he coulda seen an Indy but didn’t). A provider here in DFW that I have seen numerous times, has said she sees basically the same number of people, and the same faces as before but they don’t review as much..

With that being said, the boycott side will try and use this as a way to say, oh the promoters/studios haven’t changed, when the boycotters went to a middle of the road girl (no offense, haven’t seen her but she seems to be a mid tier cute girl not no stand out). As you can also tell, there was numerous other events in this review from the claimed to be disappointed looks, late start time, performance, that would have led many to give a no, but not in this case. That alone shows how much you have to take any review with a grain of salt. It should also show you, that some of these guys get discounts as well.

(This is all on topic as it relates to pointing out the looks of the girl and how it varies from guy to guy… it is then followed by relating how Z experience of being tar and feathered for being new to how the boycott has gotten out of control/and has at times lapsed… the last is pointing various flaws in OP review in terms of why the review should have been a no and how OP got a discount that influenced his recommendation (yet at times has called other users “studio dick riders/promoters” for just going to a studio let alone getting a discount such as himself))
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:46 PM   #19
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Holy fuck AD. Just stop. You care to much. I'm not even going to read anything past your first response and not reading anything else of yours again.

To the rest, SP tested the waters and I do not think he broke the boycott if he could get the price at 300. THAT is the point of the boycott...300/hr. If any of you can get that consistently at AS like he did with Janako as mentioned in the OP, then you are not breaking the boycott. You're letting the studio know you won't pay the new price.

Point me if you want, IDGAF.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 12:01 AM   #20
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

So in short, no real talent was brought for the price increase.

5 out of 10 in face confirmed by two established users, sub par service (newbie). Booker was nice to discount you $20 for wasting your time though. I’ll give them that
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 12:06 AM   #21
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Oh how the cookie crumbled! The pole convention shot to hell with what I can read. Hypocrisy at its finest. No nut November turned into I am a nut job that got a discount. How do you sleep at night? If I were Asian Stars, I would put you on the blacklist and forget about you. And maybe share that information with the other ones and they do the same. Shame.. Shame. SHAME!!
Texasfan76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 05:33 AM   #22
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
Holy fuck AD. Just stop. You care to much. I'm not even going to read anything past your first response and not reading anything else of yours again.

To the rest, SP tested the waters and I do not think he broke the boycott if he could get the price at 300. THAT is the point of the boycott...300/hr. If any of you can get that consistently at AS like he did with Janako as mentioned in the OP, then you are not breaking the boycott. You're letting the studio know you won't pay the new price.

Point me if you want, IDGAF.
HS, I respect ya but this has to be hands down the stupidest comment you have made… the point of the boycott y’all stated was for Prices to go back to 300 and to cut out the other BS! The other BS is still present and was given a pass in this review, and even rewarded with a Yes!

The girl was a catfish to him, did he leave? NO! The studio Fd up on the time and he stuck with the studio because he got a discount! He then had subpar performance and still gave her a Yes recommendation! Stop saying it’s okay he went since it was 300.. he agreed to 320 originally! God y’all legit overlook so many details to give each other passes, it’s hilarious and y’all undermine y’all’s own purpose just by open y’all’s mouths. (Also blames girl for lack of performance when the guy saw potentially the least experienced provider around to claim all new girls suck lol).

Y’all have whined and cried about fake reviews for the longest time from promoters (some people have labeled others promoters for much less than getting discounts), and yet y’all view this as okay… it shows that the boycott is just a good old boys club of double standards and nothing should be taken serious from y’all anymore.

This is on topic as it points out OPs issues with his visit, then comments on HS remakes of why it’s a valid (and still allowable within boycott brotherhood).
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 06:28 AM   #23
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
HS, I respect ya but this has to be hands down the stupidest comment you have made… the point of the boycott y’all stated was for Prices to go back to 300 and to cut out the other BS! The other BS is still present and was given a pass in this review, and even rewarded with a Yes!

The girl was a catfish to him, did he leave? NO! The studio Fd up on the time and he stuck with the studio because he got a discount! He then had subpar performance and still gave her a Yes recommendation! Stop saying it’s okay he went since it was 300.. he agreed to 320 originally! God y’all legit overlook so many details to give each other passes, it’s hilarious and y’all undermine y’all’s own purpose just by open y’all’s mouths. (Also blames girl for lack of performance when the guy saw potentially the least experienced provider around to claim all new girls suck lol).

Y’all have whined and cried about fake reviews for the longest time from promoters (some people have labeled others promoters for much less than getting discounts), and yet y’all view this as okay… it shows that the boycott is just a good old boys club of double standards and nothing should be taken serious from y’all anymore.

This is on topic as it points out OPs issues with his visit, then comments on HS remakes of why it’s a valid (and still allowable within boycott brotherhood).
Honestly I’m flattered you’re this obsessed with me and even made 2 handles to evade derailing.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 07:47 AM   #24
InNOut
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Maybe you're just better looking than other reviewers despite being older than them. We all know looks and height are the most important things in the world in every aspect of life whether it's hobbying or getting a job or simply going to the grocery store. Looks is the biggest determining factor in how your overall life will turn out. Thats why ugly men get treated like shit in every aspect of his life.

You must have great genetics dude.
InNOut is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 07:51 AM   #25
InNOut
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Z, I will add on and this is something that some people hate but it needs to be said. Every post you see here, is a YMMV.. what i get with a girl maybe more or less than you get with the same one. These girls will open up more with repeats and if they vibe/think you’re cute. Look for trends in the reviews, instead of exact things… just because I get A, does not mean she will be up for with you, but if you see multiple guys get A then you see a trend.

You will see alot of people throwing around accusations right now because of the perceived moral high ground that the boycotts think they have. Anyone they see as new, they want to tar and feather, because they look like the good guys calling out “fakes and promoter” when many of these guys have been going behind their brothers backs and seeing studios(such as this review that was done for Intel/SF premium was about to expire and he coulda seen an Indy but didn’t). A provider here in DFW that I have seen numerous times, has said she sees basically the same number of people, and the same faces as before but they don’t review as much..

With that being said, the boycott side will try and use this as a way to say, oh the promoters/studios haven’t changed, when the boycotters went to a middle of the road girl (no offense, haven’t seen her but she seems to be a mid tier cute girl not no stand out). As you can also tell, there was numerous other events in this review from the claimed to be disappointed looks, late start time, performance, that would have led many to give a no, but not in this case. That alone shows how much you have to take any review with a grain of salt. It should also show you, that some of these guys get discounts as well.

(This is all on topic as it relates to pointing out the looks of the girl and how it varies from guy to guy… it is then followed by relating how Z experience of being tar and feathered for being new to how the boycott has gotten out of control/and has at times lapsed… the last is pointing various flaws in OP review in terms of why the review should have been a no and how OP got a discount that influenced his recommendation (yet at times has called other users “studio dick riders/promoters” for just going to a studio let alone getting a discount such as himself))
"If they vibe/think you're cute".

That's fucking brutal for us ugly men out there. No wonder why all of my sessions have been utter trash. Thanks for pointing out the harsh truth that I'm ugly as fuck. Yeah, I agree with your statement of YMMV. If you're ugly and short (like me) you won't have good experiences with this hobby. If you're tall and handsome like big Bob, you'll probably get good sessions every time. Life is unfair, but it is what it is I suppose.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:59 AM   #26
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by InNOut View Post
Maybe you're just better looking than other reviewers despite being older than them. We all know looks and height are the most important things in the world in every aspect of life whether it's hobbying or getting a job or simply going to the grocery store. Looks is the biggest determining factor in how your overall life will turn out. Thats why ugly men get treated like shit in every aspect of his life.

Do we know each other in RL? Lol, just kidding. I take care of myself and do OK. I don’t get everything I want all the time, but I do pretty well in most instances. Good luck buddy
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 08:04 AM   #27
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InNOut View Post

Quote:
We all know looks and height are the most important things in the world in every aspect of life... or simply going to the grocery store.
So that's why they always open up a new lane for me when I checkout at my Kroger. I always thought it was just pure luck.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 08:26 AM   #28
InNOut
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Do we know each other in RL? Lol, just kidding. I take care of myself and do OK. I don’t get everything I want all the time, but I do pretty well in most instances. Good luck buddy
Good for you man. What you're experiencing is pretty privilege. What I experience is ugly punishment.

Taking care of yourself is useless. Whats more important is that you're born above average in looks. I was born below average in looks. If I looked like you, I'd be happy. Unfortunately all I can right now is rot away in my room because not even a prostitute wants to provide mediocre service to a genetically inferior male like myself.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:28 AM   #29
InNOut
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
So that's why they always open up a new lane for me when I checkout at my Kroger. I always thought it was just pure luck.
Yes. You are experiencing pretty privilege. You're born with a good face and you are getting decent treatment for that. I was born with an ugly face so I am getting punished. This is no different than treating someone like shit because they're black. I can't change my face.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:41 AM   #30
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Look at my selfie in my avatar! Hell they open new lane for me at Kroger as well just to get me out of the store to keep me from scaring the children and making the milfs run away.
CaptainZman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women