Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #16
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Looks like they're going to announce serious penalties tomorrow, but NOT the death penalty. Will be interesting to hear the rationale/justification.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #17
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Hopefully it will cripple their program for a few years.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #18
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I don't understand that sentiment, Trey, since it was individuals who made a decision to coverup, not the "program". Seems to me that the desire to make the football program suffer comes from emotion rather than reasoned analysis of the actual scandal.

But that said, I think you're likely to be satisfied.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #19
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Hopefully it will cripple their program for a few years.
Got to be honest trey, I think that's a pretty shitty thing to say.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Guess I think its shitty to ass rape kids. The program will recover, I don't feel bad for them at all. I fully understand your points on the subject, just don't agree. I think some harsh punishment is in order. I would've liked to see it killed for a year or two, but a few years of bowl games and scholarship restrictions will have to do. They should bleed the best talent they have soon. This all makes me happy. The good news is this will be enough don't expect anymore issues for the school.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #21
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Guess I think its shitty to ass rape kids.
We all feel this way.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #22
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Here's a somewhat shitty analogy that just came to me. Did you guys remember back when you were at school, when that one guy in class would Fuck up, and what ever fun activity you guys were doing at the time would get canceled, or would be ended. Just the actions of that one guy was responsible for the rest of the 20 something having a dull/shitty time. Well, in this situation, Sandusky was "that guy," and Fucking kids in the ass should warrant not just one day or one week of missed activities, but years. And the fun in this situation would be football.

There needs to be a message sent to not Fuck kids, there has to be a rough penalty in order to do that, a slap on the wrist won't cut it. That's the viewpoint where I see things.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #23
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Here's a somewhat shitty analogy that just came to me. Did you guys remember back when you were at school, when that one guy in class would Fuck up, and what ever fun activity you guys were doing at the time would get canceled, or would be ended. Just the actions of that one guy was responsible for the rest of the 20 something having a dull/shitty time. Well, in this situation, Sandusky was "that guy," and Fucking kids in the ass should warrant not just one day or one week of missed activities, but years. And the fun in this situation would be football.

There needs to be a message sent to not Fuck kids, there has to be a rough penalty in order to do that, a slap on the wrist won't cut it. That's the viewpoint where I see things.
Do you think there will ever be a time you will make a post without all sorts of F bombs? I know this isn't baptist.com or whatever, and this is an adult only site, but still how about having enough respect for others and realize that dropping a reply that is R rated most likely doesn't impress most of us.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #24
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Do you think there will ever be a time you will make a post without all sorts of F bombs? I know this isn't baptist.com or whatever, and this is an adult only site, but still how about having enough respect for others and realize that dropping a reply that is R rated most likely doesn't impress most of us.
I'll drop the word "Fuck" as many times as I feel necessarily. i know my boys (and gals) on this forum feel me. But just for you, DEAR_JOHN:

I've heard the opinion that the football program shouldn't be punished because this isn't a matter that directly affected on-field play. Wouldn't employing one of the top D-Coordinators in the country in the midst of his personal pedophilia tour easily qualify? Not too tough of a stretch, especially if you're hitting schools for tattoos and getting somebody's parents a house or something. Not that it really matters - just a thought I had.

Also, after finishing the Freeh Report. It gets redundant in a way, but the specifics continued to baffle me. I also can't help but think Sandusky had been at it for a long time, prior to 1998 (a conclusion I just sort of came to to even prior to those 3 new accusers from the 70s/80s coming forward a few days ago).

The football program is what allowed Sandusky to continue what he was doing. If there wasn't stuff to protect he would have been exposed alot earlier. They should get the death penalty in my opinion, for 5 years.

And after reading what they are apparently going to get, might as well just say "for ten years, no football" even though it isn't the death penalty.

I'll leave you with this last image and I'm out, holler at your boy in the MotherFucking NCAA 12-13 thread when it comes out.

Old 07-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #25
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll drop the word "Fuck" as many times as I feel necessarily. i know my boys (and gals) on this forum feel me. But just for you, DEAR_JOHN:
Hold on a second, let me 'dumb' myself down to your level.

OK, I got it. The more times you drop F bombs, the more of a man you are.

Gotcha.

You're boys and gals on the forum feel you............uh, yea, OK.

I would like to say a big thank you for taking the time to post your post using normal language. That means you took enough time to post a post that shows respect for others, and I respect that.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Came here for a Pedobear reference...not disappointed...that one is fucking awesome by the way...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I hope PSU gets crippling sanctions against it just after my alma mater schedules some football games with them.

Really, the NCAA doesn't have any moral high ground either. They are raking in billions of dollars revenue while giving away some scholarships for worthless degrees while many of the coaches rake in million dollar contracts and shoe deals.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #28
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hold on a second, let me 'dumb' myself down to your level.

OK, I got it. The more times you drop F bombs, the more of a man you are.

Gotcha.

You're boys and gals on the forum feel you............uh, yea, OK.

I would like to say a big thank you for taking the time to post your post using normal language. That means you took enough time to post a post that shows respect for others, and I respect that.
Dropping "F-bombs" to make me more of a man? I ain't heard of that.

You're Goddamn right, brother. I roll nearly six deep in Satin's Football thread, drop by sometime. Who do you run shit here with, just curious?

You ought a thank me for posting the pedobear pic, if nothing else. Or maybe you can actually respond to the points that I brought up in your next post, rather than deflecting the issue to my choice of words.

#KanyeShrug
Old 07-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #29
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who do you run shit here with, just curious?
Speaking of Satin, we've been buddies since around 2002, and we met up on a couple of trips to Mexico (boystown) together. I was supposed to meet up with him in Costa Rica for a trip, but I had some teeth removed and ended up with a bad infection. I missed partying with him by 2 weeks in Costa Rica. It was something I was looking forward to.

I guess that's what you meant with what I quoted and replied to.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #30
TheDon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of Satin, we've been buddies since around 2002, and we met up on a couple of trips to Mexico (boystown) together. I was supposed to meet up with him in Costa Rica for a trip, but I had some teeth removed and ended up with a bad infection. I missed partying with him by 2 weeks in Costa Rica. It was something I was looking forward to.

I guess that's what you meant with what I quoted and replied to.
Alright, it's settled then. We're family, man.

Let's make-up with some good ole' fashion horseplay

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women