Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-13-2022, 11:12 AM   #16
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Exactly. If it's against the rules for me to call Trump's most delusional supporters "Cult 45, The Cult of Ignorance," it's just as much against the rules to call democrats or libertarians libtards, in which case, a bunch of these Pittsburgh sandbox posters would be permanently banned, but they're not.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:57 AM   #17
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Exactly. If it's against the rules for me to call Trump's most delusional supporters "Cult 45, The Cult of Ignorance," it's just as much against the rules to call democrats or libertarians libtards, in which case, a bunch of these Pittsburgh sandbox posters would be permanently banned, but they're not.
I totally agree with your point!
Old 12-13-2022, 12:13 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
I totally agree with your point!
Thank you.

It's clear from some of the Pittsburgh sandbox guys posts that they believe that there are libtards, which is a derogatory term they use to describe democrats, among the membership of Eccie, and amongst the posters in this Pittsburgh sandbox. I'm a democrat, so according to the posts of a bunch of the Pittsburgh sandbox guys, I'm a libtard. Personally I don't have problem with them making general derogatory statements about political groups, but I just ask that if it is indeed a violation of the rules to do so, enforce it fairly.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:50 PM   #19
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Thank you.

It's clear from some of the Pittsburgh sandbox guys posts that they believe that there are libtards, which is a derogatory term they use to describe democrats, among the membership of Eccie, and amongst the posters in this Pittsburgh sandbox. I'm a democrat, so according to the posts of a bunch of the Pittsburgh sandbox guys, I'm a libtard. Personally I don't have problem with them making general derogatory statements about political groups, but I just ask that if it is indeed a violation of the rules to do so, enforce it fairly.
Incorrect libtards although I don't think I ever used that phrase, refers to liberals not democrats as a whole
All democrats are not liberals just as all Republicans are not conservatives

Carry on
Old 12-13-2022, 01:10 PM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Incorrect libtards although I don't think I ever used that phrase, refers to liberals not democrats as a whole
All democrats are not liberals just as all Republicans are not conservatives

Carry on
You're correct that not all democrats are liberals, but you're incorrect if you think that some of the posters in here don't use libtard to refer to all democrats. You're also being pedantic, because either way my point remains the same. I don't use Cult 45 to refer to all republicans or even all Trump voters. I use it to refer to the tens of millions of Trump voters who are in his Cult of Ignorance. If the mods want to be fair and balanced, and they want to sanction me for the phrase Cult 45, they will also have to sanction a bunch of people for the WORD libtard, and a bunch of other derogatory words and phrases that they use to refer to political groups.
Old 12-13-2022, 01:14 PM   #21
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

But Chizzy, back to the topic of the thread, you said that I think that everyone who supports Trump is racist, when I have in fact said many times that I do think all Trump supporters are racist. Why do you feel the need to put up a straw man like that to argue against? Is it because there's no real argument against the truth that there are more racist amongst the republican constituents than there are amongst the democrat constituents?
Old 12-13-2022, 02:18 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
But Chizzy, back to the topic of the thread, you said that I think that everyone who supports Trump is racist, when I have in fact said many times that I do think all Trump supporters are racist. Why do you feel the need to put up a straw man like that to argue against? Is it because there's no real argument against the truth that there are more racist amongst the republican constituents than there are amongst the democrat constituents?

so supporting Trump makes me a racist by default according to you. interesting. isn't making such a generalization the definition of bigotry?
Old 12-13-2022, 02:37 PM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so supporting Trump makes me a racist by default according to you. interesting. isn't making such a generalization the definition of bigotry?
That's a typo. I have said many times that I DO NOT think all Trump supporters or all Republicans are racist. Here are three examples from this thread alone:

Quote:

Not all of the republican constituents are racist, but even the reasonable republicans don't like to acknowledge the problem, because without that portion of their base, they'd never win..
Quote:
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word portion, as in "a portion of their base." The implication there is that I don't think that everyone who supported Trump is racist.
Quote:
I don't use Cult 45 to refer to all republicans or even all Trump voters. I use it to refer to the tens of millions of Trump voters who are in his Cult of Ignorance.
Quote:
Why lie about me? Specifically which entire group did I label as racist? That's a straw man you put up to argue against. I specifically worded things so as not label an entire group racist, saying things like "a portion of their base," and "not all of."
Old 12-13-2022, 02:40 PM   #24
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Waco, the last quote was directed at you well before I made that typo. Why lie about me? People typically put up the "you think everything is racist" straw man when they have no argument against the person's real point.
Old 12-13-2022, 02:41 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
That's a typo. I have said many times that I DO NOT think all Trump supporters or all Republicans are racist. Here are three examples from this thread alone:

okay. i figured it might have been. thanks for the clarification.
Old 12-13-2022, 02:43 PM   #26
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
okay. i figured it might have been. thanks for the clarification.
But why did you put up that straw man yesterday, before I had made the typo?
Old 12-13-2022, 02:54 PM   #27
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

i am highly insulted and i call BS on your entire original post.
Old 12-13-2022, 02:55 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
But why did you put up that straw man yesterday, before I had made the typo?

you mean in the thread that got closed? about painting with a broad brush? nothing straw man about it if that's what you are referring to. making blanket generalizations typically don't hold up.

if someone did claim "all trump supporters are racist" and many in the press have .. all you need is one person who isn't to prove that statement false.
Old 12-13-2022, 02:59 PM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
you mean in the thread that got closed? about painting with a broad brush? nothing straw man about it if that's what you are referring to. making blanket generalizations typically don't hold up.

if someone did claim "all trump supporters are racist" and many in the press have .. all you need is one person who isn't to prove that statement false.
No. I mean in this thread where you falsely said:

Quote:
the problem is you are painting with a broad brush labeling an entire group as racist. that's biomed1's point. you need to let this go. it won't end well for you if you don't.
I have not in fact painted an entire group as racist, and you made this comment before I even made the typo, and after I had already said that I don't consider all Trump supporters or all Republicans to be racist. You also seemed to threaten me there.
Old 12-13-2022, 03:14 PM   #30
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletman66 View Post
i am highly insulted and i call BS on your entire original post.
OK, so you think that there are more racists amongst the current democrat constituents than amongst the current republican constituents? Can you back that up without referring to people who have been dead for over a decade?

Trump became the most popular republican in history by pandering to that portion of his base with statements like "Donald Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the United States," by making racist mischaracterizaions of Mexicans, by repeatedly questioning the country of origin of the first black president after never having questioned the country of origin of the 43 white presidents, by telling a congresswoman to go back to where she came from (Africa), by repeatedly calling our beautiful cities shitholes, etc.

Tucker Carlson's top writer was caught being explicitly racist online when he thought he was anonymous.

Trump loving NASCAR driver was caught being explicitly racist during online gaming.

Rush Limbaugh became one of the most popular republican commentators by saying things like "I think it's time to get rid of this whole National Basketball Association. Call it the TBA, the Thug Basketball Association, and stop calling them teams. Call 'em gangs," even though NBA player commit crimes at a lower rate than that general age demographic does.

I could go on all day.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women