Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #16
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Well,

At least you're not offering BBFS to everyone for an upcharge since you are already pregnant like an ASPD provider did years ago.

Keep in mind that those who are calling and telling you what may or may not be in the portions you can't see are doing YOU more harm than good and this thread IS doing you way more harm than good.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #17
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Both parties seem to have made their points; one in a review and the other here. Guess I'm a sucker for suckables like those attached to Gin so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that she's trying to save her rep, not be perceived as a Provider that barebacks her clients and maintain business. Good luck Gin.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
because all morning im getting calls and text about this situation and i would love for it to go away
You need to immediately send an email to dallas@eccie.net with the information of your informers. Who told you what from the review ROS. Failure to do so will result in consequences.

Keeping this info from staff while staying active on the board is not an option.

Torito
Old 09-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #19
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
so i saw him and we had no issues but now that he has posted his review shit is stirring up sayin i didnt bring condoms didnt give him a bj or well make an attempt along with him tryin to say we did it bareback
this is all a lie and i do not appreciate it so
i mean really i didnt do any of this now its a bunch of crap so girls pls watch out
Gin, if you look at the public portion of my review, you will see I stated "CFS" was an activity. I even stated in my review that I brought a condom. The people feeding you this ROS have made a fool of you. And you are attempting to slander me. So let me, as the original poster of this ROS, quote you a paragraph from my ROS:

Quote:
Oh yes, the last thing she said to me in chat was "CFS". So I dusted off a condom and proceeded on the trip to Bedford.
Men with ROS can verify this and your direct attempt to slander my name and mislead them into thinking I posted that you didn't bring condoms and that there were none available. To the rest of the ladies, I brought a condom and I stated it in the ROS review.

I did state, ROS again:
Quote:
She didn't make a move to go down for a BJ. She's pretty new. Fuck the BJ and I went for some DATY.
It looks as if you are paraphrasing the fact that you didn't give me a BJ or attempt to. Wow, talk about stating specific ROS info in public and admitting they heard ROS.

You are correct, Gin, I said you didn't try to give me a BJ, but I never said I wanted one. I never said I was pissed that I didn't get one or that it detracted from the experience. Once again, your leakers are making a fool of you, embellishing the ROS to get a rise of you.

As for your last accusation, I will leave that to ROS and I stand by my review as accurate.

I hope the members here will provide the same courtesy to me as they have to RaginCajun when he was accused of impropriety by this same girl. Gin, I would offer some advice that this is not he place to fire off alerts without any basis, especially something that your "friends" are telling you. You are being manipulated and your "friends" have hurt your business with your 2 alerts much more than they have helped you.

If you want to plug some leaks, this is a good place to start. I would expect to see the "2 friends she talks to every day" and Gin receive fair application of the rules.

I have stated my case and there will be no further public posts on this matter from me.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

*Activities: LFK, DATY, stripper slide, CFS, FS*

There's been a lot of discussion of stripper slides and some feel it is bareback penetration, but maybe with the tip only.

What's the distinction between CFS and FS? Why list both?

As Logan might ask, was Don Corleone lurking close by?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

If you listen close.. you can hear the soft Crakkling of flames ..
Old 09-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #22
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

BBL is correct.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #23
guest032712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

a leopard never changes its spots
Old 09-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Fwiw, I'm sure RapeNkillem's a nice guy...once you get to know him.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:25 AM   #25
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Fwiw, I'm sure RapeNkillem's a nice guy...once you get to know him.

I am sure someone said the same of “fwog” “FWOG” “tryangetlaid”
Ask Brooke how that worked out.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #26
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Turning into a bash thread. Closing before anyone gets points. Both side have had their say
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women