Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #16
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

That's understandable and how much information you give out about your personal life is your choice. Even if he is your sd you have the right to say your not comfortable giving out that information. But if he's cruising sb/sd sites he may also be looking at BP or ECCIE, so better to say nothing than to be dishonest and have him find out.
TwistedTiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:29 AM   #17
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the best thing to say is "sales." It's ambiguous and not a lie.

Or, develop something secondary to this.
If you're good at crafting, making jewelry, or refashioning clothing, make an etsy and "sell" some stuff from there. You can tell people you make merchandise and sell it in an online store.

What's funny is most girls our age won't frown upon the sd-sb situation but don't condone prostitution.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #18
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

I like both haha pay me and let me have sex?!?!! Yes please! And anonymous I haven't had the chance to meet you! Thank you for your input darling. Sadly I'm not very good at much of anything else but I think I'd just say nude modeling or something if I were to "omit information".
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #19
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.meetmark.com/PRSuite/sell/sellmark.jsp

^This is also a pretty fantastic cover job.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #20
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i had a sugar daddy but things just werent working out.. he was possessive, wanted a relationship, was self-centered, and always wanted to spend time with me but the money wasnt rolling in like i expected.... in the end he was trying to spend all day every day with me with $100 a week "allowance". i told him i was better off trying to meet some new people because he was somewhat holding me back... not the best SD experience ive had, but if i do decide to re-join a website i'll be honest about what i do... i dont tour or travel so if i find a local sd thatll be great!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #21
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Don't blame you. Too much togetherness not good ...for me.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #22
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Wow, $100 a week. He shouldn't expect to see you too often for that.

EDIT: Love the sig line, we could use a hot lady with a sig line like that in Baton Rouge.
TwistedTiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #23
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL I would have laughed in his face and handed him a pocket pussy. That's not mutually beneficial which will never work out. I personally am looking for a Sd not a wealthy boyfriend. I don't date like normal people I guess but I've just realized what works for me and what doesn't.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #24
weebbadd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My sugar babies are the girls I meet here, I'me not rich enough to have a full time sugar baby much less the time to spend.
I like the sales explanation, it's vague enough to not be lying. You have to be comfortable with sharing personal info.
I heard a story about a sugar baby in my local bar just this week, kinda funny the subject can up here.
If it works for you go for it!
weebbadd is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #25
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

IMHO a lie is a lie is a lie, plain and simple. You can raitfy it to yourself that you are not being deceptive but in all actuality it is decpetive to tell someone you are in "sales" when that is not the intent of the question. I prefer just not stating it or telling the truth.

In my experience, once a lady has lied to me, she has very little chance of ever seeing me again or ever getting paid by me again. Just me, though. I know what hobby this is and I know what a sb is. I can handle the truth and if I cannot I need a new hobby, simple.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #26
Shadowbeast666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
IMHO a lie is a lie is a lie, plain and simple. You can raitfy it to yourself that you are not being deceptive but in all actuality it is decpetive to tell someone you are in "sales" when that is not the intent of the question. I prefer just not stating it or telling the truth.

In my experience, once a lady has lied to me, she has very little chance of ever seeing me again or ever getting paid by me again. Just me, though. I know what hobby this is and I know what a sb is. I can handle the truth and if I cannot I need a new hobby, simple.
Like always, well said Outdoorsman, +1
Shadowbeast666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #27
KinkyMaddy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50041
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have tried that whole situation before but to me it always ends up bad!! but yes i have tried those websites doing this and yes the question always is.....what do you do for a living??? If i could find a good sd i would try again i guess???
KinkyMaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #28
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I agree that this is actually quite true in the case of discussing with a sugar daddy.

Tanner, you should have another source of income, such as Mark cosmetics or an Etsy or any other type of sales gig that does not command your schedule, but technically has an "unlimited earning potential." Why? Because young people are going to ask questions. I have no idea what your relationship to your family and friends is, but it is often much easier to omit the fact that you are a provider. Those who truly love you would most definitely love you anyway, but it causes some (often times) needless worry from those that care. It complicates your life. And, everyone deserves to have a secret.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:52 PM   #29
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly having been a provider for over a year my whole family and
Most all my friends know. I pay my moms rent so she doesn't complain to badly plus she sees how happy I am. My friends think my crazy sex stories are hilarious. I live my life from the view point as as long as I'm not hurting anyone and I'm happy it doesn't matter who doesn't agree with what I do. I love being a provider lol when I'm slow it makes me sad.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #30
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, in that case.... No cover story needed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women