Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162736
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41788
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36176
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #16
netman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Yep
mmm-hmm

netman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #17
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Tiffany,

It could be a bump in the road, or may be a reflection of the economic angst out there. The market had its worst week since the Fall of 2008. There are some hobbiests who are well insulated, ie.,high income/high demand occupations, large inheritances, etc., but they are a distinct minority. For most, anxiety leads to a decrease in discretionary spending. Nevertheless, it's still inappropriate to not call or text in advance if you need to cancel an appointment.

I hope your fortunes improve.

Fritz
Fritz52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #18
TheAngryHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I can't seem to figure out why so many clients call and set times and ask ? And go into detailed directions and then cancel after numerous txts and calls....last week I had 9 canelations in one day...
I just wonder why bother calling a provider if your not sure(?)

...and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Kandy, just like I cannot figure out why a provider would ask me to come see them then leave me and my money sitting in the parking lot. Guess its just one of the many oddities of the hobby.

There are very few things that I know with 100% certainty. But I do know, with 100% certainty, that people suck.
TheAngryHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #19
AngelStar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102044
My ECCIE Reviews

u think if we travel in pairs we could do better?
AngelStar is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EW and lisa gave good advice....try other things to supplement and tour..... don't lower your rates tho.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:22 AM   #21
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have to agree that one cannot go wrong with additional education. There are enough schools around the metroplex that one can always work some free time into learning. One the other issue, if you are not booked full time, it really does not cost much to extend the time for the same amount. This should bring in some new people and if they are happy campers, they will return which is what you want.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:29 AM   #22
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Unless your way over priced to begin with, I would guess anything more than a very minor adjustment will provide no results. Might make people think you have taken things off your menu as well.

I was just talking to a provider who lowered her rate a LOT. I asked her if business improved after doing so. Her response was no, it actualy dropped. Asked her why she did not go back up, she thought rasing her rates up would hurt her business!!.

Quality of service(value) will carry you through the long run.

There is some good advice here for you.

Good Luck!!
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"over priced" depends on the market.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #24
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Kandy, just like I cannot figure out why a provider would ask me to come see them then leave me and my money sitting in the parking lot. Guess its just one of the many oddities of the hobby.
Guys get blown off when the gal schedules 9 appointments in a day and some of them actually show up. Geez, it's a vicious cycle. The lady overbooks knowing a certain no. of guys won't show up and then when guys do show up, some get nc/ns'd.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #25
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually I never book too close together or over book it happen to be nine beacause as. Soon as one would cancel another would schedule for the already canceled time then he would cancel and another would call...and so on...I always allow 1 hr between each scheduled date and I wouldn't. Pass on anyone ready to meet and leave them out... I don't belive anyone has ever mentioned me as a NC or NS
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #26
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Adjusting pricing to match the prevailing market is always good.

Making a big deal about adjusting pricing to match the prevailing market is never good.

The truth is out there.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #27
CM
BANNED

I may be willing to do an all nighter with you depending on the "bad economy" discount offered. But I'll only be in Dallas a few more days.
CM is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
..... don't lower your rates tho.
Thus the accumulated wisdom of 320+ years of Western thought and the edifice that is modern microeconomics are casually brushed away.

Adam Smith weeps!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #29
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I would make one minor adjustment to your statement. Change price to value. There are many ways a lady might increase her value without changing the basic pricing structure. Raw price is seldom the only deciding factor for almost any product or service. Preceived value is a much bigger factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Adjusting pricing to match the prevailing market is always good.

Making a big deal about adjusting pricing to match the prevailing market is never good.

The truth is out there.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:27 AM   #30
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
I can't seem to figure out why so many clients call and set times and ask ? And go into detailed directions and then cancel after numerous txts and calls....last week I had 9 canelations in one day...
I just wonder why bother calling a provider if your not sure(?)
Quote:
I think the answer is pretty obvious... Most of the gents have discovered that many ladies are unreliable. So, they book a plan B, and maybe a plan C. This results in some of the ladies double booking, therby ensuring the cycle continues.

Gents and Ladies that double and triple book make this a mess for everyone. I really wish ECCIE would consider a NCNS as a review, so they got linked to the providers profile... I think the fact that a NCNS is not linked to her profile SUCKS... and not in the good way.
69er is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women