Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60595
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42145
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2022, 10:37 AM   #16
George Spelvin
Premium Access

Encounters: 265

Re the service aspect. I think a lot of gentlemen are not using ECCIE, P411 or other review boards for the full benefit. While reading reviews I see a lot of people complaining about the service. To me it looks like a lot of people are reviewing ladies that are on Skip the Games, other low level advertising sites or even Tryst that haven’t had any prior reviews. I can understand wanting to try someone new but many times it results in a TOFTT scenario.

Personally it would have to be a very unusual situation where I would see anybody without reviews. Doing a little bit of research has done me a tremendous favor because it is rare when I have a bad experience.

There are many Grace Preston type providers that will give you a terrific experience. Someone who not will only provide you with the fun you seek but can round out your experience with good conversation and a better girlfriend experience.

Many of these newbie providers set their price point high because they see other people are getting but they don’t give the same level of service and they have lots of restrictions. Furthermore, you can tell that they are all about the money and it is very transactional.

Of course not all new providers are terrible and they should be encouraged by the Mongers to join ECCIE, P411 and the like. Doing so will help strengthen our board, create greater experiences for us gentleman and improve the health of our industry.
George Spelvin is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:27 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer 'Ruth Chris service" for "happy meal donations"...lol...my rates have always been reasonable AND my attitude & encounters are always top-notch!

And even thoughI am not everybodys cup of tea..but I am somebodys swig of whiskey lol

A gal can charge what she feels comfortable with AND a guy can pay what he feels comfortable with...but research is the key in getting the best bang for your buck!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:32 PM   #18
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
A gal can charge what she feels comfortable with AND a guy can pay what he feels comfortable with...but research is the key in getting the best bang for your buck!
Completely agree Dallas. That's why I don't understand why so many ladies insist on no reviews now. I look at reviews as free advertising.
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:43 PM   #19
wantnsomeinar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Completely agree Dallas. That's why I don't understand why so many ladies insist on no reviews now. I look at reviews as free advertising.

I was told it is because soandso said you did this for them in a review why won't you do that for me now?? I am sure they have other reasons but that one made sense at the time.
wantnsomeinar is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:46 PM   #20
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar View Post
I was told it is because soandso said you did this for them in a review why won't you do that for me now?? I am sure they have other reasons but that one made sense at the time.
That's called YMMV, which can happen for many different reasons.
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:57 PM   #21
Voxxxstone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I agree, a lady can charge whatever she wants, and a gentleman can choose to either pay her rate, attempt to pay a negotiated reduced rate, or bypass her altogether.

With that said, I personally feel that some ladies' rates are ridiculously high, and some gentlemen want something for nearly nothing. Sometimes, although not all the time, you get what you pay for.

We can all debate what is considered reasonable for a one-hour visit. The bottom line is, just as with homes and cars, supply & demand rules, with quality being less of a consideration. A lady's time and wares, will bring what the market will bear.

"If you build it, they will come" is both true, and false. It just depends on which side of the fence you're on.
Voxxxstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 06:11 PM   #22
wantnsomeinar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
That's called YMMV, which can happen for many different reasons.

Or reviews get embellished.... That's what the lady told me she didn't want reviews because she had guys saying she gave bbbj and she was a covered only lady. Could she have been lieing to me? Sure. Could the guys have lied in the review? Sure. The majority of her reviews said she was a covered only provider. So YMMV
wantnsomeinar is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 07:00 PM   #23
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar View Post
Or reviews get embellished.... That's what the lady told me she didn't want reviews because she had guys saying she gave bbbj and she was a covered only lady. Could she have been lieing to me? Sure. Could the guys have lied in the review? Sure. The majority of her reviews said she was a covered only provider. So YMMV
I have heard similar complaints. That some of the activities in some of the reviews never happened.
Seems to me there are enough really, really, really good activities happening during dates that there should be no temptation to make up extra.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women