Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42113
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should a Provider getting Verified Provider Status be required to have at least one posted review at
Yes. I agree. If a lady gets Verified Provider Status there should have to be a review! 164 81.59%
No. I disagree. So long as SOMEONE knows I'll take that risk... 22 10.95%
Not really a Yes or No statement for me.... 15 7.46%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
The same reason the board ownership will care: they pay the bills that keep the board up and running with banner ads and such.

Ahhhhhhh that old debate.....

Well... Anywhere there is this type of target audience of men, women will pay to advertise to them.... regardless of the concessions made to them....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #17
ztonk

Encounters: 21

I voted "yes", but I'd settle for an informal confirmation in the Mens Lounge to be sufficient for me to make an informed decision. I like to get an idea about a lady's attitude and personality in addition to confirmation on her appearance and skills.
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
I voted "yes", but I'd settle for an informal confirmation in the Mens Lounge to be sufficient for me to make an informed decision. I like to get an idea about a lady's attitude and personality in addition to confirmation on her appearance and skills.

I agree totally... I just think it should be somewhere posted that she truly provides a service and what that service consists of.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Ok in the forum guidelines I took part of what is publicly said about this

ECCIE Staff would like to give a big welcome to our Verified Providers, Agencies and Sponsors! Please use the following guidelines pertaining to use of our ad-posting forums:
  • Any member of an Advertising-enabled usergroup (Verified Provider, Advertiser-Provider, Agency, Advertiser-Agency, Verified-Limited, & ECCIE Sponsor may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums.
  • To become a member of any of these usergroups, you must first be verified by ECCIE Staff. This process is usually simple and quick, but be prepared for it to take up to 72 hours to upgrade your account. To become verified, submit as much of the following pieces of information as you can. The more complete the information is that is submitted will directly impact the speed of the process. a) your username b) links to reviews on ECCIE (other sites are ok too) c) links to your website and other advertising venues (BP, Cityvibe, Eros, etc) d) links to your profile on Screening websites (P411, Date-Check, etc) e) vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female. [we do not want you to have to jump through hoops to obtain VP status, and you are not required to submit ALL of the information listed above. In many cases, a vouch from a respected member is all it takes, but please understand that aside from that, requests which include minimal verification info could experience a delay in processing]
Now in reading that many will take that as word but it is just a basis to go by

I can only say for myself of the several ladies I have vouched for I have seen them my self

As for the mention of What do we care what the ladies want. This is my thought process. Us guys have our risks when visiting with a provider. Depending on how many you visit with kind of determines your risk.We only have to worry in part on who we choose to see. The ladies on the other hand have to be wary of every phone call every email every inquiry. Basically since she is out there advertising LE , idiot hobbyists unsafe hobbyist can see and know how to contact her. In many ways she has to be very careful to everyone what she says what she does and who she does it with

We have risks yes but they have inherently more

Just my two and a half cents worth...

St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #20
Qwaurk
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Well, I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't feel a review should be written as a total expose' of a session in order to be considered worthy. When I see a review I'm basically reading to see she's legitimate and not LE, scammer, etc. I don't need to read about what she was wearing, how the room was made up, all positions used, what dirty talk was said, and so on. As such, I prefer to put forth that a provider is real in reviews and not have to submit a Hustler dirty story to be considered a "true" review.
Qwaurk is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwaurk View Post
Well, I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't feel a review should be written as a total expose' of a session in order to be considered worthy. When I see a review I'm basically reading to see she's legitimate and not LE, scammer, etc. I don't need to read about what she was wearing, how the room was made up, all positions used, what dirty talk was said, and so on. As such, I prefer to put forth that a provider is real in reviews and not have to submit a Hustler dirty story to be considered a "true" review.
I'm not suggesting that either......

But SOME information that we can go by.... Just knowing WHO vouched her can tell a lot....

i.e. If Ztonk, Caeles, Gr8fultx, LadiesFan, EZman, CFH, MetalSmith, Sixxbach, etc, etc, etc..... (any of dozens of known hobbiests) dropped a short "Saw that new new chick Hook4Hire today for an hour for two Benjis and had a rockin good time..... Pics are accurate and GFE by my standards...."

I know all I need to know as we have similar tastes and standards as we have already seen some of the same ladies....

It might not get Review Credit but it does provide a wealth more information than we currently have at times on a new "Verified Provider"....
Old 07-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #22
Qwaurk
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I know. You didn't come off as wanting that. I brought it up because I'd posted a review and it wasn't "credited" for guys forum access primarily because it wasn't explicit, the way I see it.

I just don't think they need to be.
Qwaurk is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #23
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

THe majority of providers requesting Verified Provider status do have reviews, ads posted somewhere and or a website. Preferrably, it is better if they have a review from a member of ECCIE. Or, someone finds a lady on BP....request info inthe request/iso section and someone decides to TOFTT. Once they do that the board is here to enlighten everyone on this new find and that person can apply for VP status.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #24
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Normally I would say yes, they need to have a review. However if there is a reputable Provider or Hobbyist vouching for them then I say no. I took a risk with MadisonFTW a few weeks back, she only had one review that seemed suspicious but it was from a member who has been on here for awhile with reviews so I took went with it and wasn't disappointed.
Chig232 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #25
MissMollyMcGrath
Account Disabled

User ID: 29877

On eccie got barely any reviews and aspd were still around so would my reviews. Yet, not to call me a provider just cause eccie isn't up-to-date yet. So is it my responsibilty to have reviews or should eccie do some clean-up and organization. Btw got a review and no credit under my name for it, am I in the wrong club for this or this site still not better than the ol' ones yet??J/k I know everything takes time, effort and patientence, I'lll wait, no biggie.Speaking of biggie loved playin with this big cock my review for those whom don't know, I still like gettin themhttp://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=64204
MissMollyMcGrath is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women