Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42117
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #16
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Although I haven't seen Amy in a while I seriously doubt much has changed so I can say with a high degree of certainty that she will have all of the appointments she cares to schedule!

Amy personifies class, elegance and beauty! If things were a bit different, I would be spending some quality time with her!!

Not sure why this thread was started in the first place......jealousy, envy.....who knows. If you don't like the age or rate or anything else about a lady, walk away. Don't start threads whining about them.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:41 PM   #17
Pilsen
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Although I haven't seen Amy in a while I seriously doubt much has changed so I can say with a high degree of certainty that she will have all of the appointments she cares to schedule!

Amy personifies class, elegance and beauty! If things were a bit different, I would be spending some quality time with her!!

Not sure why this thread was started in the first place......jealousy, envy.....who knows. If you don't like the age or rate or anything else about a lady, walk away. Don't start threads whining about them.
The OP is making a fine example of Aesop's The Fox and the GRapes.

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

'Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.'
Pilsen is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #18
Eldoradorobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Bubba.. you know me from all the way back at aspd... ever remember me starting trouble.. it ins't envy or jealousy.. how could I have either of those.. just from the few pics... please..
it is kinda like when i see an expensive car.. the kind that is so expensive nobody i know could afford.. i point it out and talk about it.. just to see what people think...it would be a sad life to go around longing for things I realistically can't have...

and check my reviews before you judge me there Pil.. I get plenty of the high fruit..and it is always ripe up there ..
Eldoradorobb is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #19
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
My response is: how in the hell do you know so much personal information about him?

Now that you claim you do, do you think it is shakedown time just because you think he can afford to pay more?

The market it what it is. You are paid what others think you are worth. Sometimes one gets far more for $150 than $350. Thus, the $200 is wasted. Purely economics. I have given far more to each of my granddaughters because I get a warm feeling in my heart. I want them to get the best education possible, and do well in life.

We pay for what matters to us. I am just saying, he must not have though you were worth the extra $200. But then, how you impress others is the game you are in. Sometimes, when one sees the pretense of what a provider can only wish to be, $150 seems very high indeed.

JR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Its a domme session, not a GFE session. Big difference.

The info I know of him is based upon what he's told me and what I've seen. I'm not going to lower my rate for a domme session because he's been screwing a chick for $150.

When you get used to paying a certain rate for 3 yrs, its hard to go back to what you used to have and pay more. But, there's a big difference between what she does and what I do. She's seeing him as a GFE provider, I'm seeing him as a domme. Her only cost for seeing him, a condom....my costs for seeing him, in the hundreds because of the supplies needed for a true domme session.

There was no shakedown done by me....he called me, I declined. Plain and simple. I don't care how much money you make, but don't ask me to lower my rate or price match. I'm not Wal-Mart.

Its not a matter of he doesn't think I'm worth the extra $200, he just doesn't want to pay it because he's cheap. His words, not mine.

I always get a kick out of a know it all guy explaining to a vetted and reputable provider how this industry actually works. Give it up Elena...don't you know that ole JR knows more about what you do than you do.....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #20
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:

I don't get it either good for her...I must confess that I have logged onto her website and daydreamed...I'm thinking if I could just get that one banker to refinance the doublewide I could pull it off...LOL

One thing I have noticed about Amy is she puts her actual age up and adds a year to it every time she has a birthday..and she is obviously getting her rate because she has been at it for quite sometime...

Maybe Bubba we could pool resources and set up a split appointment..??
Flip a coin to see who goes first..?
Old 03-16-2014, 09:57 PM   #21
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Wait till she hits 39, bet she stays 39 for 5 or more years.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #22
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I'd take that bet...We're talking about a woman who is confident enough to set a premium rate and get it.. If you study the woman you can see it. She is well educated and street smart at the same time, she reminds me of a longtime friend who can adapt to any situation, be it a board meeting or hanging in a dive. Very sexy IMO..
Old 03-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #23
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Sexy Cougars and Milfs have become more and more sought after these past few years. I imagine she has plenty of clientele paying her expensive donation. I also imagine that she lives pretty comfortably. She looks very 'together' and seems extremely intelligent. All us ladies set our own donations for various reasons, marketing ourselves is what we do best!

I say, 'You Go Girl! Get yo money!'
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #24
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'm not sure why it was created either. It's great marketing for Amy, and a great screening tool for us ladies though. So... in a round about way.... Thanks!
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:05 AM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I will take that bet. I was 39 for precisely one year, and something tells me that Amy Taylor has no more fear of the 'big 4-0' than I had. Its a number, not the end of the world.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:28 AM   #26
LoveWomen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default Quick note about frugality and generosity.

I have personally reviewed hundreds of tax returns.

What Boggles My Mind is the disconnection between wealth and generosity.

The wealthiest earners are some of the cheapest people, one real, recent example is a lawyer, from a Kansas suburb of our fair city that had taxable earnings of over $700,000 and made charitable contributions of exactly $50.00.

When I saw that, I thought to myself that son of a bitch must be awfully proud of that contribution to keep track of it all year long and make sure to give it to his Accountant for a tax deduction...

BTW, Absolutely the most generous charitable givers: Clergy.
LoveWomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #27
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Are they charitable hobbyists too?
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:42 PM   #28
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWomen View Post
BTW, Absolutely the most generous charitable givers: Clergy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
OMG, too Funny! Ummm there is a priest that calls me all the time. I did all my investigations, and screening to see if it wasn't some practical joke. Sadly it was very real, and he is in fact a real, practicing priest. A horny one at that lol.

I think the Catholic church should remove that rule, and all allow all clergy to have the opportunity to be married with a family if they so choose that route in Life.

No, I did NOT see him. Don't need nor want that bad karma riding my back for eternity lol.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:34 PM   #29
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
ha ha--- sounds like a fetish to me!
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:24 PM   #30
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
OMG, too Funny! Ummm there is a priest that calls me all the time. I did all my investigations, and screening to see if it wasn't some practical joke. Sadly it was very real, and he is in fact a real, practicing priest. A horny one at that lol.

I think the Catholic church should remove that rule, and all allow all clergy to have the opportunity to be married with a family if they so choose that route in Life.

No, I did NOT see him. Don't need nor want that bad karma riding my back for eternity lol.
Better call the Pope.
royamcr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women