Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48598
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2020, 11:34 AM   #16
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
U just proved maturity is something u dont have.
You've been proving for quite some time that you're a member of the cult of ignorance.

You also didn't answer the on topic question. How much money does Joe Biden receive from the Chinese government? Trump receives a lot.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:23 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
How much money does Joe Biden receive from the Chinese government? Trump receives a lot.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...h=79f96132ed11
Hahaha... aren't you the guy whining about "grasping at straws"?

ICBC is one of dozens of commercial tenants renting office space in Trump Tower. So what? They could move out tomorrow and the space would be leased to someone else.

Surely you aren't stupid enough to suggest trump was "soft" on China as President because he had a Chinese tenant in Trump Tower?

Gee... is that why he slammed all those tariffs on Chinese imports?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:28 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahaha... aren't you the guy whining about "grasping at straws"?

ICBC is one of dozens of commercial tenants renting office space in Trump Tower. So what? They could move out tomorrow and the space would be leased to someone else.

Surely you aren't stupid enough to suggest trump was "soft" on China as President because he had a Chinese tenant in Trump Tower?

Gee... is that why he slammed all those tariffs on Chinese imports?
You haven't answered the question. I presented evidence that Trump receives significant money from the Chinese Government. No one here has provided evidence that Joe Biden does. I'm dealing with facts, not speculation, and BTW, they were scheduled to move out but decided not to, so if YOU want to speculate, go ahead and speculate on that.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:28 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You also didn't answer the on topic question. How much money does Joe Biden receive from the Chinese government?
Well, he asked for $10 million, for starters. Partly for Hunter. You know, for strip clubs, cocaine, child support payments, it all adds up fast.

You might know these things if you had the balls to post in the Political Forum.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2754431
Old 12-19-2020, 12:28 PM   #20
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen please keep thread on track

The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:29 PM   #21
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, he asked for $10 million, for starters. Partly for Hunter. You know, for strip clubs, cocaine, child support payments, it all adds up fast.

You might know these things if you had the balls to post in the Political Forum.
Yea, where's the evidence that Joe Biden received millions from the Chinese government?

Why would it take balls to post in the political forum? The end result would be the same. Your ilk disregard the blatant facts in every forum they post in.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:38 PM   #22
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen please keep thread on track

The Dr
The thread is titled "welcome our new chinese president" so the fact that the current president has received a lot more money from the Chinese government than the incoming one has is certainly relevant, especially when the OP is a known fanatic of the current president.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:39 PM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I presented evidence that Trump receives significant money from the Chinese Government.
No, you didn't! All you did was note that a bank that is partly owned by Chinese state companies pays an insignificant rent to the Trump Organization (not Trump) to lease commercial space for its New York office. Which everyone already knew.

And you didn't explain how in the fuck that is somehow supposed to have compromised US policy toward China under the Trump Administration, because it obviously didn't. After 8 years of Obama/Biden appeasement of China, Trump started a trade war against them!

Think before you post!
Old 12-19-2020, 12:45 PM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Why would it take balls to post in the political forum?
Because posters like me would tear what you think passes for an "argument" to shreds every day, and twice on Sunday.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:53 PM   #25
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you didn't! All you did was note that a bank that is partly owned by the Chinese Government pays an insignificant rent to the Trump Organization (not Trump) to lease commercial space for its New York office. Which everyone already knew.

And you didn't explain how in the fuck that is somehow supposed to have compromised US policy toward China under the Trump Administration, because it obviously didn't. After 8 years of Obama/Biden appeasement of China, Trump started a trade war against them!

Think before you post!
Apparently you didn't read the article from the conservative financial news outlet. "At least $5.4 million" is a significant amount. If you read it you also would have seen that Trump himself "held onto ownership of the retail and office space in the building, through his 100% interest in an entity called Trump Tower Commercial LLC."

It's not surprising that you once again have demonstrated a complete disregard for the truth.

Have you come up with an answer to my question? How much money has Joe Biden received from the Chinese government.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:56 PM   #26
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because posters like me would tear what you think passes for an "argument" to shreds every day, and twice on Sunday.
Nah. When you support Trump, all you have are straw men you put up to argue against, and otherwise just a general disregard for the facts. You and your ilk have demonstrated this time and time again. If you and your ilk would admit that you supported the worst president in the history of the US, we could move forward and have actual discussions.
Old 12-19-2020, 01:19 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Apparently you didn't read the article from the conservative financial news outlet. "At least $5.4 million" is a significant amount. If you read it you also would have seen that Trump himself "held onto ownership of the retail and office space in the building, through his 100% interest in an entity called Trump Tower Commercial LLC."

It's not surprising that you once again have demonstrated a complete disregard for the truth.

Have you come up with an answer to my question? How much money has Joe Biden received from the Chinese government.
I read it. Again, you show your ignorance. Have you ever rented commercial office space in the heart of Manhattan? $5.4 million over 12 years is chump change. The Trump Organization has thousands of tenants. Only a fool would suggest Trump as POTUS might be compromised by this.

Oh wait! You didn't suggest that... or did you? Is this why Trump launched a trade war against China? Was it because his Chinese tenant was delinquent on their rent? For the third time, please explain yourself, if you can.

And I already directed you (post #19) to the PF thread about the Bidens asking for $10 million from their Chinese pals. $10 million is nearly twice the $5.4 million you claim Trump collected over 12 years. Plus the Trump Organization had to provide something in return for the lease payments it received. The Bidens expect to be paid just for who they are.
Old 12-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #28
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Nah. When you support Trump, all you have are straw men you put up to argue against, and otherwise just a general disregard for the facts. You and your ilk have demonstrated this time and time again. If you and your ilk would admit that you supported the worst president in the history of the US, we could move forward and have actual discussions.
^^^ TDS at its finest!

First, if people you disagree with truly disregard the facts and use straw man arguments, that should make it EASIER for you to expose the weaknesses in their thinking.

Second, your TDS has brainwashed you into thinking everyone who supports or agrees with trump does so all the time on every issue. It's sad that you are so unsophisticated and un-nuanced in your belief system that you would admit to that.

So yeah, I understand why you're too skeered to set foot in the Political Forum. You're missing a lot more than balls!
Old 12-20-2020, 07:56 AM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read it. Again, you show your ignorance. Have you ever rented commercial office space in the heart of Manhattan? $5.4 million over 12 years is chump change. The Trump Organization has thousands of tenants. Only a fool would suggest Trump as POTUS might be compromised by this.

Oh wait! You didn't suggest that... or did you? Is this why Trump launched a trade war against China? Was it because his Chinese tenant was delinquent on their rent? For the third time, please explain yourself, if you can.

And I already directed you (post #19) to the PF thread about the Bidens asking for $10 million from their Chinese pals. $10 million is nearly twice the $5.4 million you claim Trump collected over 12 years. Plus the Trump Organization had to provide something in return for the lease payments it received. The Bidens expect to be paid just for who they are.
It was 5.4 million since he's been president. You may want to practice your reading comprehension.

But I've been instructed to stay on topic and for some reason the current president receiving millions from the Chinese government is considered off topic by the conservative authorities, so back to my question:

Do you have any evidence of Joe Biden RECIEVING millions from the Chinese government like the current president has?
Old 12-20-2020, 08:00 AM   #30
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^ TDS at its finest!

First, if people you disagree with truly disregard the facts and use straw man arguments, that should make it EASIER for you to expose the weaknesses in their thinking.

Second, your TDS has brainwashed you into thinking everyone who supports or agrees with trump does so all the time on every issue. It's sad that you are so unsophisticated and un-nuanced in your belief system that you would admit to that.

So yeah, I understand why you're too skeered to set foot in the Political Forum. You're missing a lot more than balls!
The weakness in your thinking has been exposed time and time again. Some people are just not smart enough to realize when they're wrong.

As for the truth about why I don't read the national political forum, I've already been wasting more time than I probably should in this forum laughing at the stupidity, so I'm not gonna allow myself to get sucked into another rabbit hole, though I'm sure there are some card carrying members of Cult 45 in there as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women