Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2016, 07:04 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Stop deflecting, you cocksucking pig! Answer the question!

Only two ways to go:

1) Is your HO lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

is there an "all of the above" option? ahahahaha

SNICK!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:31 PM   #17
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Even if you're a Hillary Clinton supporter the recent FBI release should be troubling. Now if you take Hillary at her word (something only a fool would do) she has some serious problems recalling events. She can't remember this, she can't remember that, and it is some pretty serious stuff that she can't remember. She can't remember all her electronic devices that died to protect her. She can't remember taking appointments with million dollar donors to the Clinton Foundation. She can't remember where she was or what she was doing on certain days (September 11, 2012), and she can't remember signing off on certain niggling little rules about classified materials.
You can't seriously believe this is the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
with Clinton, a known serial liar (yes, libtards she's a liar and you know it) it's more likely she recalls all of these events but just chooses the "easy" out of "i can't recall" ... which is worse lol

typically ... criminals use the "i can't recall" line hahaha
Exactly.

Quote:
Lawyers always advise their clients to use it to avoid perjuring themselves. If you say "I never did X" and someone proves the opposite, you're fucked. But if you say "I don't recall doing X", you can always backtrack when confronted with incontrovertible evidence by saying "Ooops, now I DO recall that..."

Tricky Dicky Nixon was caught on his White House tapes advising on how the Watergate burglars could say "I don't recall" when questioned on the stand in a courtroom. As a young intern on the House Judiciary Committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974, hildebeest learned all of Dicky's tricks extremely well!
This. She knows how to play the game. Every politician (if they plan on staying around long enough) knows the game. I don't get why people are shocked at her responses. She knows exactly what she is doing. Nobody has been able to throw any shit at her and make it stick, and all she has to do now is cruise until election day and she knows it.
RelaxationJunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:06 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie View Post
You can't seriously believe this is the case.

Exactly.

This. She knows how to play the game. Every politician (if they plan on staying around long enough) knows the game. I don't get why people are shocked at her responses. She knows exactly what she is doing. Nobody has been able to throw any shit at her and make it stick, and all she has to do now is cruise until election day and she knows it.

you forget she has to debate the Donald. no ducking it. and she'll melt down like Chernobyl.

she will .. in fact .. DIE. on stage .. in front of all the world. Trump will incite an Aneurysm.

Hillary Clinton's death is already known. it will be Sept 26 2016. it will be actual .. she keels over dead, or she'll meltdown debating Trump and her political career will be over.

either way .. she "dies" Sept 26th. book 'em Dano!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w

Jack Lord was an interesting guy. he was in the Merchant Marines and therefore an expert sailor. this before he got into acting and made a rather large fortune. most of which he donated to charity after his death. most reports state he amassed 40 million dollars. not to shabby.

he was also the first Felix Lighter in the James Bond movies (Dr. No). he also could have been Capt. Pike .. or Kirk .. on Star Trek. after Jeffery Hunter .. Capt. Pike in the original pilot, declined to return .. Jack Lord was offered the role. he demanded a percentage of the show. which ... initially would have looked like a poor investment, .. but not over time. Gene Roddenberry refused .. Roddenberry was a notorious asshole over control and money. lol. at one point he demanded "royalty" payments for the appearance fees the original cast got for attending Star Trek conventions.

who led the charge to tell geno "go fuck off?" ... who do you think? Shatner and Nimoy.
ahahahaha
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:01 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie View Post
Oh, wow... you want to give the bitch credit for knowing how to lie without committing perjury? She learned that in her first year at Yale.

It's all a vast right-wing conspriracy, right Junkie? You're cheering the bitch, huh?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:20 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What gives you the right to interrogate me, Junior?

Go fuck yourself, kid.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:59 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Go fuck yourself, kid.
Too scared to answer, eh, AssupLiar? Take a stand, fuckwad. It's a simple question.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:03 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lawyers always advise their clients to use it to avoid perjuring themselves. If you say "I never did X" and someone proves the opposite, you're fucked. But if you say "I don't recall doing X", you can always backtrack when confronted with incontrovertible evidence by saying "Ooops, now I DO recall that..."

Tricky Dicky Nixon was caught on his White House tapes advising on how the Watergate burglars could say "I don't recall" when questioned on the stand in a courtroom. As a young intern on the House Judiciary Committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974, hildebeest learned all of Dicky's tricks extremely well!
And your vast world experience tells you this?

Junior?

Go home to Mommy, Gripshit.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:05 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Too scared to answer, eh, AssupLiar? Take a stand, fuckwad. It's a simple question.
Says the Trumpite "on the fence."

No, YOU don't get any answers from me. Not even if you start stamping your little feet again and hold your breathalyzer until you turn blue in the face.

Call names to your fat little hearts content.

You're as desperate as your candidate.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:09 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Cry all you want, Assup. Your ass was just handed to you. Enjoy, you hypocritical, partisan hack.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:10 AM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Go fuck yourself, kid.
Oh, my! Aren't you hildebeest's foremost apologist on this board? If not, just say she's not your candidate. Otherwise show some cojones and answer the question, you ignorant fuck.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:11 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Call names all day, WhinyBitch. You're the partisan hack, not me.

Been beating the GOP drum since 2008.

And denying it all along.

Now you've hitched your wagon to a star.

.trumpite.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:12 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, my! Aren't you the foremost apologist for hildebeest on this board? If not, just tell us she's not your candidate. Otherwise show some cojones and answer the question, you ignorant fuck.
I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate, and the next President of the United States, no matter how much you squeal, Junior.

And no, I'm not showing you my cojones, you creepy sick homo fuck.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:17 AM   #28
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate...
Thanks for clarifying. So help us out:

1) Is hildebeest lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Old 09-04-2016, 06:17 AM   #29
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate, and the next President of the United States, no matter how much you squeal, Junior.

And no, I'm not showing you my cojones, you creepy sick homo fuck.
You really don't care how sick, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, secretive, amoral, and sociopathic you're candidate, Hillary is, do you, AssupPartisanHack? You can't even defend her. But you support her. You have no idea what she will do, but you don't care. You're just a partisan hack, and a stupid one, at that.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:22 AM   #30
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Says the Trumpite "on the fence."

No, YOU don't get any answers from me. Not even if you start stamping your little feet again and hold your breathalyzer until you turn blue in the face.

Call names to your fat little hearts content.

You're as desperate as your candidate.
You are clearly unable to give the answers, you little pussy.

In a cage match between you and Bambino, he would crush your tiny little head into the size of a baseball, then piss into your filthy mouth.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women