Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36770
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2022, 12:44 PM   #16
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Nobody who’s ever been in favor of censorship has been on the correct side of history.

That being said, this particular example is not censorship, it’s a company (in a dying format) making a decision to remove a channel. Don’t like it? Cancel your DirecTV like I did.

There sure are a lot of “progressives” on this thread in favor of cancelling voices they disagree with, though…
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 02:36 PM   #17
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Nobody who’s ever been in favor of censorship has been on the correct side of history.

That being said, this particular example is not censorship, it’s a company (in a dying format) making a decision to remove a channel. Don’t like it? Cancel your DirecTV like I did.

There sure are a lot of “progressives” on this thread in favor of cancelling voices they disagree with, though…

Exactly.
This is like the fuss over the old Howard Stern show. Dont like it? Dont listen! Turn the channel.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 06:25 PM   #18
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s a scatter shot approach of a response.

Indicates you’re low on ordinance.
DTV is owned by liberals, its well known, no surprise they would drop a conservative network.

However, I know for certain our side in not low on ordnance, you know, armaments, not, ordinance, which, is a law.

Not sure if that was an error, or, a freudian slip.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 01:00 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

C. The real fascism is the narrative of many far-right wing groups and their "news" outlets who want to change the narrative, by the continued throwing out old disproven ideas relating to Fauci, vote counts etal, all filled with evil conspiracies incl the likes of Soros, baby eating, pizza shop pedophiles; all driven by absurd false conclusions in order to demonize the left. Republican fanatics latch onto this as it helps them drive a narrative- regardless of facts. Elimination of these opinion propaganda machines is welcome as those who truly drive these false narratives are dangerous to a society.
What is dangerous to society is censorship based on political ideologies. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC spew lies and false narratives on a daily basis. But no one is banning / cancelling them. The large number of libs who are in favor of censorship and banning people and opinions they disagree with is scary. You obviously didn't study history to realize how wrong this is

As Snoopy noted - NO ONE who’s ever been in favor of censorship has been on the correct side of history.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 11:42 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Chuck Grassley - DirecTV cutting OANN is latest example how corporate leftist media is silencing conservative voices in direct response to Biden administration & democrats smear campaign on allowing people to hear different viewpoints that are critical of the administration
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 02:18 PM   #21
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Hardly a smear campaign going on. OANN was told to stop with false information and didn't. They broke the rules and are paying the price. Blatantly lying is what this is all about. Not producing "alternative facts" or whatever reptards like to call it. Play stupid games, win a vacation from the platform. What the right fails to do is understand that a lie is just that. Of course there can be different interpretation of events, but wholesale whitewashing of facts or events is just nonsense. As Bill Barr quoted, the winners get to write the history of things, but today Reptards are the losers. On the other hand, there is no shortage of critical voices of the Dems, and that's fine as long as what they say is truthful. Case in point, Biden fucked up in the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and needs to get alignment of message for anything to get through the house and Senate. But it's better to see a process working with deliberation and voting vs. ppl like McConnell did by just burying things in the Senate when he was in charge. Those who impede the process of deliberation need to leave Washington. It's the only reason we elect ppl to be there.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 04:42 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Whatever the case - it'll surely be DIFFERENT after
this year's Elections.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 06:40 AM   #23
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Those who impede the process of deliberation need to leave Washington. It's the only reason we elect ppl to be there.
I don't vote for the congress and the senate to deliberate. I vote for them to get things I want done.

That doesn't always require a long, drawn out process if common sense can prevail. But there's too much horse trading, pork and obstinate obstruction for that. Having hours of debate on things there's bipartisan agreement for is insane.

We need less mega deals that can't be read and easily understood in a single sitting and more up/down voting on simpler, easier to digest bills with specific focus. Too many good changes get sacrificed shooting for everything and leave us with the status quo.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 09:34 AM   #24
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I don't vote for the congress and the senate to deliberate. I vote for them to get things I want done.

That doesn't always require a long, drawn out process if common sense can prevail. But there's too much horse trading, pork and obstinate obstruction for that. Having hours of debate on things there's bipartisan agreement for is insane.

We need less mega deals that can't be read and easily understood in a single sitting and more up/down voting on simpler, easier to digest bills with specific focus. Too many good changes get sacrificed shooting for everything and leave us with the status quo.

All do respect here, politicians have soft hands...from doing nothing but folding them while talking. That and voting. If I wanted something done, the last person I'd turn to is a politician- but we do it because they hold the purse strings. They are 95% corrupt and yes you're right, pork oriented for their own constituents. That's why the infrastructure bill passed as there was enough in that for some reptards to agree. But no further large social wins will happen in my opinion since Faux news and the right think social programs are straight from the devil. Even though most red States are the receivers of supportive state taxes in blue states. But that's another story. Congress is full of hypocrites
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women