Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2022, 03:41 PM   #16
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
HHS is part of the US Government. One of Senile Biden's appointees, Xavier Becerra runs the Department of Health and Human Services. So my statement was and still is accurate

People on the right side of history are against mask mandates. That should be a choice left up to each individual. After all, studies have proven masks to be ineffective and the CDC was recently forced to admit that the dirty cloth rag you and other libs have been wearing is basically useless

No politicians passed state law hindering schools and business from using mitigating measures. Politicians on the right side of history passed laws enabling free choice among their citizens - and prohibited illegal mandates

The people that I recall publicly denouncing "Trumps's vaccine were Senile Biden and Heels Up Harris. Lot's of video of them and other libtards doing this

People are free to agree or disagree with any politicians statement, including President Trump. They also cheered when he made it clear he is opposed to any vaccine mandates

Well berry again you prove you can't be reason with simple question! the laws that were passed "enabling free choice among their citizens - and prohibited illegal mandates", against, mitigating measures like school closing masking etc.
please produce videos of Biden ever denouncing the vaccine.
I'm done with you bore me.
I'm done with you lemmings. you bore me.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 04:50 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Well berry again you prove you can't be reason with simple question! the laws that were passed "enabling free choice among their citizens - and prohibited illegal mandates", against, mitigating measures like school closing masking etc.
please produce videos of Biden ever denouncing the vaccine.
I'm done with you bore me.
I'm done with you lemmings. you bore me.
Well trying to decipher your poorly constructed paragraph, no law was passed that prohibited anyone from wearing a mask if they chose

Laws were passed that prohibited some entities from mandating everyone wear a mask. And given studies have proven masks don't work, with the CDC even recently admitting those dirty cloth rags you and others wear do nothing, the laws were on point. People still had the choice to wear them if they chose. That is what this country was founded upon - FREEDOM. Not government authoritarianism.

Same issue with schools closed. Why are you anti-child. Study after study showed children were at virtually no risk from this virus. Those blue libtard areas that closed schools put kids years behind in their development, increased depression among children and increased child suicides.

As to Senile Biden and Cackling Kamala denouncing the vaccine - here is a NBC news report:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...627#blogHeader

Biden questioned on if he would take a vaccine approved under Trump

An undecided voter in this election, who voted for President Trump in 2016, asked Joe Biden about his running mate’s comments on taking a vaccine approved under the president.

Sen. Kamala Harris said during the vice presidential debate last week that if Trump announces a Covid-19 vaccine she wouldn’t take.

Biden walked a tight line answering the question because Harris was criticized for undermining public health by making the remark. Biden continued to say he would trust doctors and public health experts, but noted that the president has made outrageous comments related to the virus and has also sowed seeds of doubt about treating it.

And per ABC News

Joe Biden said at an ABC town hall Thursday night that he would take a potential coronavirus vaccine if one became available by the end of the year "if the body of scientists" says it's ready.

Why it matters: Biden and others have expressed fears that the Trump administration has politicized the coronavirus response and is seeking rapid approval and distribution of a vaccine.

And here is Senile Biden's running mate, Cackling Kamala saying it even clearer - that she wouldn't take a vaccine developed under Donald Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...vaccine-409320

And she said it yet again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dAjCeMuXR0
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 08:19 PM   #18
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Well trying to decipher your poorly constructed paragraph, no law was passed that prohibited anyone from wearing a mask if they chose

Laws were passed that prohibited some entities from mandating everyone wear a mask. And given studies have proven masks don't work, with the CDC even recently admitting those dirty cloth rags you and others wear do nothing, the laws were on point. People still had the choice to wear them if they chose. That is what this country was founded upon - FREEDOM. Not government authoritarianism.

Same issue with schools closed. Why are you anti-child. Study after study showed children were at virtually no risk from this virus. Those blue libtard areas that closed schools put kids years behind in their development, increased depression among children and increased child suicides.

As to Senile Biden and Cackling Kamala denouncing the vaccine - here is a NBC news report:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...627#blogHeader

Biden questioned on if he would take a vaccine approved under Trump

An undecided voter in this election, who voted for President Trump in 2016, asked Joe Biden about his running mate’s comments on taking a vaccine approved under the president.

Why it matters: Biden and others have expressed fears that the Trump administration has politicized the coronavirus response and is seeking rapid approval and distribution of a vaccine.

And here is Senile Biden's running mate, Cackling Kamala saying it even clearer - that she wouldn't take a vaccine developed under Donald Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...vaccine-409320

And she said it yet again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dAjCeMuXR0
"Study after study showed children were at virtually no risk from this virus."
Tell that to the parents whose children have died from covid.

I have to say this before I get banned from another post I wrote. You are even more asinine than, I even though.

This is supposed to be showing Biden denouncing the Vaccine?
Which is what you said there were many examples of.

Biden walked a tight line answering the question because Harris was criticized for undermining public health by making the remark. Biden continued to say he would trust doctors and public health experts, but noted that the president has made outrageous comments related to the virus and has also sowed seeds of doubt about treating it.

And per ABC News

Joe Biden said at an ABC town hall Thursday night that he would take a potential coronavirus vaccine if one became available by the end of the year "if the body of scientists" says it's ready.

Go back to your mom's basement and try again you fat fuck.

Since I'll be banned. I won't be able to respond to your next asinine post, but no big loss as most of your post are not worth my time even reading
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 12:19 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
"Study after study showed children were at virtually no risk from this virus."
Tell that to the parents whose children have died from covid.
No, tell that to the scientists who have shown that children were at virtually no risk from Covid. Here is a simple reality - people die from things all the time. You can't prevent every death. But take it from the medical professionals:

But experts maintain that the risks most children face from Covid-19 are low, even with the delta variant. “The risk in children has not changed with the new variant as far as we can tell,” Betsy Herold, a pediatric infectious disease physician at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, told me.

Herold estimates that less than 2 percent of children known to be infected by the coronavirus are hospitalized, and less than 0.03 percent of those infected die.

Covid-19 has killed 280 children under 18 from January through September 2021, the time span in which the alpha and delta variants were active. Flu and pneumonia, heart disease, drowning, guns, and motor vehicles were all deadlier to children during the same time periods annually from 2015 to 2019 (the latest years with available data).

https://www.vox.com/22699019/covid-1...lization-death

I won't bother to respond to the rest of your post that resorted to name calling, etc
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women