Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2022, 10:52 AM   #16
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Nothing that anyone does is gonna change the way delusional right wing nuts think. Considering that over 100 investigations have tried and failed, I doubt that anyone is scared of theses ridiculous investigations. It's more a feeling a shame when we consider that so many of our fellow Americans are so easily duped by a narcissistic racist con man.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:08 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Libs are scared of any investigation into election fraud. You can see it by their silly comments.

Libs are scared of election audits. If there is nothing to hide, why not support an audit

Libs are scared of and opposed to voter ID. Ask yourself why? It goes hand in hand with committing election fraud

Libs love ballot harvesting. Ask yourself why? It goes hand in hand with committing election fraud

The evidence is obvious - libtards support cheating in elections. Again, any American should want to ensure fair elections. And that means every American should want every instance of potential voter fraud investigated. So why are libtards so afraid of this?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:24 AM   #18
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
no one is arguing that this is going to overturn the election. But it is just another instance of probable voter fraud. And yet none of you libs want any of these instances investigated. Why is that? Why are you afraid of any investigation?

All the libtards do is belittle any accusation of voter fraud. Yet you spent 4 years, from 2016 to 2020 falsely claiming Russian interference in the 2016 election

Any American should want to ensure fair elections. And that means every American should want every instance of potential voter fraud investigated. So I ask again, what are you and your fellow libs afraid of?
My dude, how many times will the sky be falling until we just realize that all this is a bullshit narrative to get you reptards all hot n bothered. I'm fine with the first cpl of audits and they produced bupkis. As far as these being real or valid allegations, my point is that timing is suspect & I'd suggest manipulative by Rathensperger. The ballot harvesting etal accusations are nonsense and just another attempt to obfuscate facts vs fantasy. I'm guessing you spend about 90% of your day watching Fox News and the rest of these right wing agenda bullshit, because you always seem to have a post that slants towards conspiracy. Maybe you should loosen that tin foil hat up a little bit, and let some blood get back to the brain box. This is ridiculous to keep digging into more fantasy voter fraud. Meanwhile the real fraud is how the GOP and the retards are redistricting, gerrymandering and limiting voting access. In Trump's own words," if we made it so everybody could vote Republicans would never win again"
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:38 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
My dude, how many times will the sky be falling until we just realize that all this is a bullshit narrative to get you reptards all hot n bothered. I'm fine with the first cpl of audits and they produced bupkis. As far as these being real or valid allegations, my point is that timing is suspect & I'd suggest manipulative by Rathensperger. The ballot harvesting etal accusations are nonsense and just another attempt to obfuscate facts vs fantasy. I'm guessing you spend about 90% of your day watching Fox News and the rest of these right wing agenda bullshit, because you always seem to have a post that slants towards conspiracy. Maybe you should loosen that tin foil hat up a little bit, and let some blood get back to the brain box. This is ridiculous to keep digging into more fantasy voter fraud. Meanwhile the real fraud is how the GOP and the retards are redistricting, gerrymandering and limiting voting access. In Trump's own words," if we made it so everybody could vote Republicans would never win again"
You know it is hilarious to be lectured about “accepting election results” from a Democrat apparatus that just lied relentlessly for 4 years about how Russia stole the 2016 election, an insane lie which they leveraged for an attempted deep state coup against duly elected president Trump

Oh - and for the record I rarely watch Fox or any other national news. I prefer reading a variety of sources from people of all political persuasions

Again, any American should want to ensure fair elections. And that means every American should want EVERY instance of potential voter fraud investigated. You insisting that oh, just investigating a couple instances is all that is needed is just plain silly. Why are libtards so afraid of these investigations?

Finally - you are spouting the libtard line of BS about redistricting and gerrymandering while ignoring the Libtards in congress current power grab attempt to takeover state elections. And your whole gerrymandering canard was debunked by no less than the Washington Post

"But that conventional wisdom just took a big hit with the release of a new analysis by the Cook Political Report. It concludes that the redistricting wars are shaping up as a wash and that the map may be somewhat better for Democrats than during the past decade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ing-bloodbath/

But gerrymandering is off topic on this thread - which is about Election Fraud. So please stay on the topic of election Fraud
Old 01-06-2022, 01:02 PM   #20
frankbillings724
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Nothing that anyone does is gonna change the way delusional right wing nuts think. Considering that over 100 investigations have tried and failed, I doubt that anyone is scared of theses ridiculous investigations. It's more a feeling a shame when we consider that so many of our fellow Americans are so easily duped by a narcissistic racist con man.
Believe it or not, but Right Winged Nuts think the left is delusional. In a past America, people were allowed to think differently, now they are put into a classification of being racist. Oh how I miss the old free America before every Republican was racist and canceled for speaking their mind. It's a fucking shame what has happened to this country, all for what?
frankbillings724 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 03:22 PM   #21
anmar85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Scared? Nah. I'm more pissed about the absolute waste of tax dollars being spent on these audits. They don't turn anything up, and enough of them have been done at this point that it's pretty crazy to think that the next one is going to be the big one. Aren't we doing one in PA? That's literally money out of our pockets that's going to that horseshit. Like there isn't more important things we could be using that money on around here.
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 03:52 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Scared? Nah. I'm more pissed about the absolute waste of tax dollars being spent on these audits. They don't turn anything up, and enough of them have been done at this point that it's pretty crazy to think that the next one is going to be the big one. Aren't we doing one in PA? That's literally money out of our pockets that's going to that horseshit. Like there isn't more important things we could be using that money on around here.
There are a whole lot of worse things the government wastes money on than the small amount spent investigating election integrity, Hell Senile Biden plans to spend $3 billion on "Tree Equity" I guess Tree Equity is more important to you than investigating election fraud

And for the record, there was one actual audit done in one county in Arizona. And the results did show multiple irregularities / fraud.

But hey, this is typical of the defund the police libs. Election fraud is a crime. But libtards see no need to investigate crimes. They support crime
Old 01-06-2022, 04:36 PM   #23
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off, nothing Raffensperger does is going to change what President Trump or Trump supporters think of the bozo. So your argument makes zero sense.

Second, no one is arguing that this is going to overturn the election. But it is just another instance of probable voter fraud. And yet none of you libs want any of these instances investigated. Why is that? Why are you afraid of any investigation?

All the libtards do is belittle any accusation of voter fraud. Yet you spent 4 years, from 2016 to 2020 falsely claiming Russian interference in the 2016 election

Any American should want to ensure fair elections. And that means every American should want every instance of potential voter fraud investigated. So I ask again, what are you and your fellow libs afraid of?
Raffensberger makes an announcement of a new whistleblower- the equivalent of throwing red meat to you reptards. My comment was not to dismiss wholehandedly the announcement but to draw a comparison to ALL the other accusations...hence the sky is falling syndrome where the public rolls it's eye's as to " here we go again".

Relative to the Mueller report, you likely haven't read the un-redacted version which is pretty damning. Not gonna debate it's content but to suggest the destruction of property and evidence led the prosecutor to a conclusion much different that Billy Barr's conclusion. But likely it wasn't covered by Faux, Breitbart or Limbaugh for your easy digestion. Since the topic was Georgia, is why I put the details in I did. Raffensperger likely hasa nothing,..but sure let's let him waste some more money and erode state confidence. Generally, You're one of those dudes who accuses people of not answering questions but try to twist the narrative. If you're not interested in Raffensperger, "the Bozo", then why did you even create this post? More like a petulant child who obfuscates the conversation by changing topics when it suits you.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:06 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And if YOU got something to say, eyecu2, then you
should start yer-own thread. I had to go back 5 pages
to find your last one.

All you seem to do is piss-on somebody else's views and complain.
Why is that?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:50 PM   #25
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... And if YOU got something to say, eyecu2, then you
should start yer-own thread. I had to go back 5 pages
to find your last one.

All you seem to do is piss-on somebody else's views and complain.
Why is that?

#### Salty
Im busy doing non-whore board stuff, but I do find this forum interesting & also feel false information needs correction. But pissing on other people might be a new thread Salty. I'll keep it in mind. The thread here is Georgia where a "Bozo" simp has come forward with whistleblower info. My statement stands that I think it's a ruse for you guys on the right.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:52 PM   #26
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post

My point exactly. For getting the favor of King Trump so he'll support their candidacy. Nothing about the truth. If there was some out there, it would have come out by now.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:22 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Back on Topic

Hey eye - quick question for you...

Do you think ballot harvesting should be legal in all 50 states? Why or why not?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:16 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Raffensberger makes an announcement of a new whistleblower. . . My comment was not to dismiss wholehandedly the announcement
And yet that is exactly what you did with your first post on this thread as well as some subsequent ones

Quote:
Raffensperger likely hasa nothing,..but sure let's let him waste some more money and erode state confidence.

Well nothing but "video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs as well as a cooperating witness who was paid $10 a ballot as part of this illegal scheme". But hey I guess in your mind that is nothing

Quote:
If you're not interested in Raffensperger, "the Bozo", then why did you even create this post?
My interest is in election fraud. That is what this thread is about. Not Raffensperger. Every true American should want to ensure fair elections. And that means every true American should want every instance of potential voter fraud investigated. Why are you so against this?
Old 01-08-2022, 08:22 AM   #29
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
The evidence is obvious - libtards support cheating in elections.
Whats obvious is that the trumplicunts need to cheat harder than the libtards in 2024. Problem solved.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 09:32 AM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Whats obvious is that the trumplicunts need to cheat harder than the libtards in 2024. Problem solved.
No true American should ever support either side cheating. That you do speaks volumes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women