Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2015, 08:44 AM   #16
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
No not really I've had girlfriends take some of my best photos I'm also pretty good with selfies and my webcam.

Those pics in the cheap motels with the pimp showing in the background and the girl looking miserable always crack me up tho lol
or the size 14 shoes on the floor
or the men's clothes clearly visible in the closet
or the men's health/beauty products on the counter

corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:46 AM   #17
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

The Linday Lohan style mugshot in an orange jumpsuit is a turn off to some guys, but maybe not all.
Try not to have a Glock sitting on the night stand in the picture. At least hide it under the mattress.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:03 AM   #18
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pics that are obviously not selfies, does not mean it was a client or a pimp. It could be just your favorite girl toy. I've taken pics of my ATF and she's taken pics of me. In fact, there are a few ladies here that do photography as a side gig.

Personally, I do have a couple of male friends from the real world that like to take photos. If the pic is good, why not use it?
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:26 AM   #19
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

As long there is no poop in the toilet when she takes her duck face sink pic.......
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Oh and I'll add that a tripod mounted camera with a remote shutter trigger can take you as many high quality selfies as you want.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #21
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

selfies are nice ... to me they convey a bit of honesty ... 'this is me ... simply me'. but i also have seen some professionally taken pics that were omg hot. the pics with the manager visible .. or the collection of poses which don't vary from girl to girl .. or the famous gun visible on the bed .. also not good.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:46 PM   #22
broes
Reverse Apache Master

You are going to get tricked either way. Professional photographers have better equipment and better editing skills. As far as selfies go, you are likely seeing the selfie that she liked the most out of roughly 50-100 that she took. Remember that when you see a bad selfie. That's as good as it gets with her.

I will give fat girls some props though. They experiment until they figure out the exact distance and angle for a face selfie that makes them look 30 pounds lighter. Once they find that spot they can nail the pic in the first try every time. Then go eat some nachos.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:12 PM   #23
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think photography is one of the top three most provocative subjects here. The preferences and styles are all over the place. The funniest thing that happened to me recently was when I sent examples to a provider asking if she'd like to pose for me. Her response was that my photos, "look like family pictures. . . only naked-er."

Those of us who like to do photography for the sake of photography, paid or not, know better than most that editing to remove flaws to mis-reprsent does no favors for anybody. The best compliment is to read a review stating, "she looks better than her pictures," followed closely by, "she looked just like her pictures."

Considering the ladies I've shot all I can say is, damn, what a family! Incest may, indeed be best!

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:25 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I think as long as you're not trimming off love handles, or turning a 190lb'er into a 120lb'er, or making boobs and butts bigger, it's not fooling the clients. Removing a couple zits or smoothing out skin a bit is fine.

You're SUPPOSED to look good in pictures. Nothing wrong with glamming up and having bright lights. Anyone using their body for 'business' needs to MAINTAIN that business at a high quality level.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:03 PM   #25
Bbud1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
I've actually been told that seeing Megan Love in the mirror working the camera in one of my pictures is a turn-on.

And I would argue that having Ms Love in the photo is NOT the reason the photo results in someone being turned on (just saying)
Bbud1959 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:30 PM   #26
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Not at all......someone has to take the pics. I personally do not like the self pics with the arm stretched out or the in the mirror shots and/or with cam then the flash taking up half the pic.
agree
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:41 AM   #27
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
does it ever throw flags up

when girls have pics or videos the someone else obviously took?

meaning someone is holding the camera, does it cause reason for caution?

sorry again for being MIA it's been a crazy Con season, and with growing popularity it keeps going up

I'd like to shoot some Cosplay under controlled conditions with solid backgrounds to facilitate adding digital backgrounds, either hobby related or "civilian". The snapshots at the conventions just don't do it for me. But I can certainly see the potential.

Not a hijack attempt, just a bump slightly to the side.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #28
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
I've actually been told that seeing Megan Love in the mirror working the camera in one of my pictures is a turn-on.

What camera?

Sorry, I was distracted by the blonde with the creamy, shapely butt.
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:57 PM   #29
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I just wish more ladies would smile in their pics!
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:24 AM   #30
WacoGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm not a professional, but I do a lot of photography and have a good camera. Kind of a photo-hobbiest. I've done shoots for providers who have used them in their profiles. And I've gotten requests from a few others that I haven't had the chance to follow through on. So, no, it doesn't bother me when I see a non-selfie here on ECCIE.
WacoGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women