Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2012, 06:52 AM   #16
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

The providers who are "on my radar" or "to see list" are ladies that I have consistently positive reviews, physical attractiveness is always a plus, but service is the most important factor. With that being said,

#1 is price

#2 is "hours of operation" - if she only works when I do, then it does not really matter about #1 or anything else!

#3 is location of incall - if it is too far, I tend not to schedule with her unless I am free all day
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #17
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Elysa makes a good point. With a large enough net you will get any reason under the sun. And really most are quite common. You might as well ask "what do you guys like".
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #18
heatseekingmister
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I'm the kind of guy that only plays a few times a year. I don't have much $ to spend, so I really shop around, watch the bp ads, check out all the reviews, etc.
I'm ready right now, and there's a bp post that I'd like to call, but I can't find anything about her. Seems like her price is too low, and that raises a red flag. Anybody know anything about her?. Brittney - http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...al-22/16336582
heatseekingmister is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #19
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default thats me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
The providers who are "on my radar" or "to see list" are ladies that I have consistently positive reviews, physical attractiveness is always a plus, but service is the most important factor. With that being said,

#1 is price

#2 is "hours of operation" - if she only works when I do, then it does not really matter about #1 or anything else!

#3 is location of incall - if it is too far, I tend not to schedule with her unless I am free all day
''' 77 yes reviews in,,, let me know
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #20
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
The two main reasons are...
1. Just don't have the time and that's mainly because of #2
2. Real life (i.e. Work, Family, etc)

Aint that the truth brotha!

Surge
Surge is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #21
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hell, I've never been able to pin down what "my type" is when it comes to women. Right when I decide that "my type" is a 20 to 30 yo, in-shape female with blonde hair, blue or green eyes, B to C cup tits and a sultry personality I get confronted with some 40+ yo smokin' caramel-skinned hottie with A cups, big round ass and an attitude right out of Roseanne.

With that said, I'll avoid anyone that has a reputation for being moody during sessions, is more into herself than me, rolls her eyes like a drama queen to make a point (like that's subtle or classy!), smacks her gum, smokes during the session, is soaked in perfume that no manner of soap or bathing will remove, acts like she's doing me a favor (it's a quid pro quo scenario darlin'), has an aversion to DFK, uses saran wrap before DATY as another poster mentioned, isn't clean, doesn't have a safe, clean incall location or at least one that doesn't smell like cat or dog excrement. Those are the ones that readily come to mind.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #22
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Location. Price. Youth...Activities.

I prefer mature ( 25 + ) women. Typically there is less drama. Typically I said...

I prefer women who are PSE. Who aren't afraid to do everything. Everything.

I prefer women who pretend to respect me rather than falsely believe they can change my life with their talents. Who have a grip on their own ego / vanity.

I prefer women who love to fuck, and fuck me, and not think of it as a paycheck.

I have sampled a number of the fine ladies associated with this board and have found the 7 - 8's are much more fun than the ' top shelf ' gals. Simply my own experience and therefore, belief. I am willing to sample more of the 9 - 10's if I know it will be what I am looking for ( referral from a buddy who has similar tastes ).

I have the money. I typically spend $1600 - 2K per month. I see two girls only right now. I am a happy boy.

I love women and want to experience more of them. I prefer Providers because I can walk away.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #23
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post
It's almost like you are suggesting that changing a price equals improvement somehow. I am officially baffled by that equation.

Asking such a broad readership for advice instead of a target market, when what is offered is so individual and unique, will not likely produce solid advice to productively benefit any one individual set of goals, want, needs, desires... There is no assembly line to this other than take care of yourself, screen for your safety and try to make sense with your rates from site to site.The rest is all dependent on the individual. We can't please (or lure) everyone.

Since you're asking a public board of course you will get the generic answers of:
she is so hot but over my rate
she is too selective - i.e I won't pass screening
she isn't selective enough
her place is not near me
she won't do outcalls
she only does outcalls
she always writes theADs
she doesn't write enough threADs
... and so on.

If I were to pose this question to my regular friends for my personal curiosity I already know that they would say things about quality of conversation and intelligence(or lack thereof) being an issue. They would also care about a ladies disposition, her ability to show she understands discretion in action and not simply as an interesting noun and so on. However if you ask a crowd you could easily end up with many saying just the opposite. None would be wrong for what they seek because it is about the individual seeking an experience based on their individual reasons and resources. They say WALDT for a reason, that's the beauty of our little world. Thank goodness for that one unwavering factor otherwise I fear I would not have nearly as much satisfaction and fun as I do no matter how I handled the TCB portion.
Last time I looked this was a discussion board.

Because this is a message board, it gives the INDIVIDUAL a voice. Everyone has their own individual reasons, and by region the reasons are different. This question posed in Chicago, yielded more results of 'ThEy Do ThIs In ThEiR aDs', 'DOWNTOWN INCALL' and 'OUTCALL ONLY' than the reasons you posted. Because we're in my market, I want to know what OUR gents would say, and not necessarily for my own selfish reasons, but for all of us. There is someone trying transition their business to a better level wondering what it's going to take to get back on a couple of these fellas' radar.

And secondly, if I posed the question, 'Do you scratch your nuts', it should be no problem with you. It would be like me coming on one of those threads telling the guy who asks the question 'who gives the best...' that the others' opinions don't count and to go see for himself. The point of starting a thread would be to invoke a response, not from MY target audience, but from those representative of my entire area.

I think the responses are great, by the way. Thank you gents that have responded.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #24
caliente
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No p-411
caliente is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #25
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliente View Post
No p-411
So no hotel incalls for you, is that it?
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #26
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Price and "hassle factor" for want of a better word. In the old days it was easy to sneak out enough cash for a session, now the SO watches every dime with the economy as it is. Incalls with high foot traffic are a no-no.

I've seen one "new" lady in probably the last two years, just keep going back to the two or three I've known for several years. I'm comfortable with them, miss them and have "grand fathered" rates.

This was never really a "sport" for me, so "something new" usually isn't worth the hassle, though I occasionally ask someone I've not met to pose for me with mixed results.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #27
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

My checklist goes in this order once I have identified someone that piques my interest. If each item is good, then I move to the next.

1) Price
2) Location
3) Reviews
4) Board persona
5) Response to initial inquiry
6) Matching up our schedules

If all of that is good, and there are no last minute glitches from either party it's good to go.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Last time I looked this was a discussion board.

Because this is a message board, it gives the INDIVIDUAL a voice. Everyone has their own individual reasons, and by region the reasons are different. This question posed in Chicago, yielded more results of 'ThEy Do ThIs In ThEiR aDs', 'DOWNTOWN INCALL' and 'OUTCALL ONLY' than the reasons you posted. Because we're in my market, I want to know what OUR gents would say, and not necessarily for my own selfish reasons, but for all of us. There is someone trying transition their business to a better level wondering what it's going to take to get back on a couple of these fellas' radar.

And secondly, if I posed the question, 'Do you scratch your nuts', it should be no problem with you. It would be like me coming on one of those threads telling the guy who asks the question 'who gives the best...' that the others' opinions don't count and to go see for himself. The point of starting a thread would be to invoke a response, not from MY target audience, but from those representative of my entire area.

I think the responses are great, by the way. Thank you gents that have responded.
I think you misunderstood my opinion and own addition to this discussion as ridicule. It was merely just my opinion. I agree some of the responses have been great. My point was not that everyone is wrong or that responses are pointless, in fact it was quite the opposite in that I was pointing out that there is no wrong answer when asking everyone.

It is interesting to read each post as it does give a little insight into the individual poster. I still stand by the idea that if a lady is seeking helpful advice on how to make improvements that asking her target market rather than target region will result in more helpful information no matter where someone chooses to locate themselves. Even though I have included my personal opinion that does not mean I feel this discussion is a moot point by any means.

It was all IMHO, no harm meant.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #29
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

She looks like my type in her ad or showcase, but I will decide not to see her mainly because:

1. I don't have the time.
2. Not GFE BBBJ CIM.
3. Multiple negative reviews.
4. No p411.
5. Location is to far from North Dallas, LBJ, 35, DNT, 75, Greenville Ave. general area.
6. Hassle to get an appointment.

In the above order.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #30
Bonferroni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Hey Dallas! This question was posed for another city, and I thought it would be great for the ladies to know what's standing between you and us.

So what are the reasons you wouldn't see a lady that is exactly your type, or that you've had on your radar?

Whether it's something like price, or lack of incall, drama or whatever. Be honest. I'm sure the ladies would love to hear the things they can improve on...
The first thing to consider is registering on the radar. Sparking that initial interest is key in terms of services and looks. Here are some things that spark that interest:
  • Reviews: great source for services, price, and a bit on personality. Also links will take me into the Showcase, P411, or website.

Here a No is not necessarily a derailer (a lot of No's are a concern though). The review may have been submitted from an absolute butt munch, and that is evident from their review history (or potential lack thereof).
  • Discussions in Coed and ISO/Requests: couple of considerations here. Having an awesome (and current) pic for your avatar definitely catches the eye. That would encourage clicking on the Reviews link.

What is written -- huge derailer when there are attacks. Good rules of thumb: do not type when pissed and read, then re-read what you have written before clicking submit.
  • Ads: if it reads like a BP ad, could be a derailer. Also, include awesome and current pics in the ad
  • Chat: made a couple of great connections in the Chat room. Those personal IMs are pretty nifty
Once on the radar, then I become kind of a hobby nerd. rcinokc captured all the main considerations. I have an acronym for my research: SLIRPP
  • Services: reviews, P411, and websites really help here
  • Looks: pics in the ad, Showcase, P411, and/or websites help here. Reviews also help connect the dots
  • Incall: my preference for the DFW area. Looking for a safe and secure location. If it is at the Dew Drop Inn in Oak Cliff, may have some concerns
  • Responsiveness: I like to use PMs to see about scheduling and availability. No response is a show stopper
  • Price: we all have budgets. This is a scaleable consideration based on services and looks. Obtain this info from reviews (most of them), Showcase, and websites
  • Personality: this is a bit intangible but important to me. Not looking for just the wham and then bam -- can get a decent impression from reviews and discussion threads as well as the Chat Room. Then get a better impression as we trade PMs and chat before meetining
Bon4
Bonferroni is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women