Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2023, 09:53 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

1. Biden admin gets caught allowing a Chinese balloon fly across America to gather intelligence
2. Biden admin did not shoot it down until the Chinese mission was complete
3. Strange objects appear all over the country and they don’t know what they are
4. They now have the ability to shoot them down
5. They can’t explain what they are, what propulsion system they are using, allowing the people to fill in gaps
6. They can’t rule out aliens , allowing the people to fill in the gaps
7. So aliens who travelled light years are easily shot out of the sky
8. Conclusion, psyop, distraction, nice try the people aren’t buying it
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:34 PM   #17
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well, if I was an unfriendly country, I think the first thing I'd want to know about the USA is, whats the response times to a perceived threat? What capabilities do they have that I don't know about? How good is their detection system?
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 06:14 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Well, if I was an unfriendly country, I think the first thing I'd want to know about the USA is, whats the response times to a perceived threat? What capabilities do they have that I don't know about? How good is their detection system?

exactly. and guess what they found out? with all that NORAD gear that is supposedly the most sophisticated in the world is apparently so poorly designed it can't detect a 200ft fucking balloon towing a surveillance array as big as a school bus. it wasn't spotted on radar approaching Alaska, crossing Alaska (don't we have regular patrols anymore??) and into Canada and not until Tuesday when civilians in Montana spotted it and reported it.

i've read articles citing several "military experts" (for whatever that's worth these days) claiming radar wasn't really designed to detect slow moving objects. yet civilian radar can detect a Cessna going 120 mph? is it possible China designed this balloon with radar absorbing material? certainly. but aren't we supposed to be the experts on this? you'd think we would have some insight on detecting what we developed.

it appears the only mistake China made was not making the balloon's fabric sky blue instead of white to make it basically invisible to the naked eye against the blue sky.

don't believe two things about this. first don't believe a word of this nonsense Biden ordered "increased capability". yet that "increased capability" failed to detect this balloon until it was over Montana? reported by civilians? right! and certainly don't believe any of this "review" of prior data detected other "incursions" during Trump's term? nonsense and a lame attempt to deflect from this happening on Biden's watch.

Pentagon says object spotted over Montana was Chinese spy balloon

https://www.kpax.com/news/local-news...se-spy-balloon

By: MTN News , CBS News
Posted at 4:11 PM, Feb 02, 2023 and last updated 11:35 AM, Feb 03, 2023

The Defense Department is "confident" a balloon spotted over Billings Wednesday is a surveillance balloon from China, a senior defense official said Thursday.

Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman General Mark Milley and vice chairman Gen. Christopher Grady recommended against taking "kinetic action" because of possible danger from falling debris, the defense official said.

President Joe Biden has been briefed on the situation.

Several people in the Billings area reported seeing the object in the sky Tuesday.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 05:23 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/111924

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 03:32 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 12:26 AM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

'OK, Take Us To A Different Leader,' Say Exasperated Aliens After Trying To Communicate With Joe Biden

WASHINGTON, DC — An envoy of extraterrestrial beings stifled their frustration and asked to be taken to a different leader after their initial meeting with President Joe Biden left them confused and exasperated, sources say.

"I guess he's not the leader they were expecting," said an insider who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "It was the classic sci-fi movie scenario, with the aliens arriving and telling us, ‘Take us to your leader.' We quickly set up a meeting with President Biden, and things went downhill from there."

"The aliens were already asking why we kept shooting down their peace offering balloons containing Hickory Farms cheese and sausage gift baskets," disclosed another source present at the meeting. "But I guess it really started to get bad when the lead alien put out his hand to greet the President, and Joe bent down and bit the creature's finger."

Reports indicate that relations between the two sides only grew worse after the President began speaking. "The best we can tell, Joe had one of his typical verbal gaffes," the source said. "He said something that was totally unintelligible to us, but apparently, it sounded like some sort of horrible slur in the aliens' language. The aliens were offended, voices were raised, Joe may have messed his pants…it was a train wreck. Err, sorry, poor choice of words."

At publishing time, the aliens were reportedly already asking to be taken to a third leader after only spending 5 minutes trying to talk to Kamala Harris.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ok-take-...with-joe-biden
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women