Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35922
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2020, 05:38 AM   #16
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Food for thought
Google us population for 2015 and 2019 then look at the death rate for those years then look at the death rate for heart and cancer realated deaths then look at the number of covid deaths to total population

Bottom line just be senseable about being clean and watch out for being in crowds
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 07:26 AM   #17
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Food for thought
Google us population for 2015 and 2019 then look at the death rate for those years then look at the death rate for heart and cancer realated deaths then look at the number of covid deaths to total population

Bottom line just be senseable about being clean and watch out for being in crowds
It amazes me that people still use that argument. It is an ignorant one to justify ignoring the truth. First and foremost that I shouldn’t have to explain, you can’t give someone heart disease or cancer, so your argument is moot. You can’t stop the spread by wearing masks or social distancing. You can stop or at least slow down the spread of Covid by doing a few simple things that protect yourself as well as others. So your argument doesn’t even pass the smell test. There are so many different types of cancer and you can minimize it somewhat by your lifestyle, but there is not a way to totally prevent getting it. The same with heart disease. A lot of it is genetic. Comparing Covid to Cancer and heart disease is another argument people use instead of researching the true facts. I am through with this thread. I tried to pass on the statistical facts, but you don’t want facts or logic. Keep getting your advice off Facebook or Fox. I won’t justify another comment to this. I saw a comment that no kids have died from Covid and I just stated that is not the case. Do the research. These are other people’s lives you are affecting. Deaths that are preventable. That’s all I am saying. I am done and out.
sas72032 is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 07:45 AM   #18
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

It's obvious that you missed the intended message
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 09:34 AM   #19
theasnmobster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I do take it seriously even though my age group (20s) has a good survival rate. I just have to keep my dark sense of humor though, so forgive me if anyone took my comment the wrong way.

As primary caregiver for my grandparents, the thought of bringing it home to them terrifies me, but with my real world job, I don't have the luxury of quarantining the way I would like to. I also have concerns for my clients health as well because you don't know what kind of health issues they have that could leave them extra vulnerable. I always wear a mask out in public, wash my hands with hot water every chance I get until they're depleated of moisture, and avoid touching my face. I wouldn't feel any safer if I did get regular Covid tests done or required my hobby friends to because there have been recorded instances of false negative tests as well as false positives. I'm not an infectious disease expert and I don't play one on TV, but according to the CDC website, in the early stages, it is possible that the virus won't even be detected. As others have pointed out, we are all adults here and we all know the risks of hobbying during a pandemic.
As a front-liner, I am glad to see at least people are taking this as not a laughing matter. It saddens me immensely when I see people making fun of covid and refusing to wear masks because of "dem rights (said in the most hick way possible)".

In response to provider, the "no-kissing" thing is weird imo. If you're going to be close to each other where you are literally on top of each other, not kissing is not going to affect you getting covid or not. This is a misconception. There's some studies showing covid isn't actually a respiratory disease, but i don't know if I believe them yet.
theasnmobster is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:02 PM   #20
bndm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

There are no legitimate studies showing COVID is not a respiratory disease.
bndm is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:31 AM   #21
MrGiz
BANNED

This Hobby has ALWAYS* involved TRUST,* between provider & client. Always Will!

I trust my chosen playmates to be as safety concerned as I am!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:41 PM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that eventually everyone reaches the point when the psychological detriment of solitude is a bigger risk than “as safe as possible” pursuit of hobby companionship.

I have read about many ladies’ on Twitter requiring a negative Covid test from a medical professional for full GFE, and mask wearing for both parties and rear-facing positions for anything less.

That sounds like the safest bet to me! I know that isolation for six months has been very difficult to deal with and I am absolutely over it.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:34 PM   #23
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I think that eventually everyone reaches the point when the psychological detriment of solitude is a bigger risk than “as safe as possible” pursuit of hobby companionship.

I have read about many ladies’ on Twitter requiring a negative Covid test from a medical professional for full GFE, and mask wearing for both parties and rear-facing positions for anything less.

That sounds like the safest bet to me! I know that isolation for six months has been very difficult to deal with and I am absolutely over it.

It's definitely been a long few months, and a person can only go so long before they need to interact with others person-to-person. I honestly think that negative test should take precedence when screening at this point, and that an unwillingness to get tested should be seen as a huge red flag.

As an aside, if I'm reading correctly between the lines here, I think a "welcome back" is in order!
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 01:19 AM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
It's definitely been a long few months, and a person can only go so long before they need to interact with others person-to-person. I honestly think that negative test should take precedence when screening at this point, and that an unwillingness to get tested should be seen as a huge red flag.

As an aside, if I'm reading correctly between the lines here, I think a "welcome back" is in order!
Your astuteness is one of the things that I have always loved about you!

Thank you for the sweet welcome back!

I’m so looking forward to resuming my (semi) normal life again!

I’ve missed y’all so much!!!!
Old 09-01-2020, 04:58 AM   #25
BoobsSprayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I always thought requiring proof of negative test results were silly.

Play along for a second here....

So I get tested at 10AM. At noon I'm at the store and get sneezed on by an infected person. I then contract the virus.
The following morning I receive my negative test results. At 2PM I arrive at my appt with my favorite MILF GFE provider. Of course proudly showing off my negative test results to her. We proceed to have a wonderful date.
The next morning I'm not feeling well at all. Off to the Doc I go. Boom test positive.

Test results are good for that moment in time when you took the test. Not a second afterward.
BoobsSprayer is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:48 AM   #26
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

BoobsSprayer...you are exactly correct, except you can be positive but get a negative test result...just test to soon after exposure..As an ICU RN we test all the time and get negative results on patients followed by positive results consistently and they never left the bed...you can easily be negative but actually positive...test to soon after exposure and you can be negative...

Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:24 AM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer View Post
I always thought requiring proof of negative test results were silly.

Play along for a second here....

So I get tested at 10AM. At noon I'm at the store and get sneezed on by an infected person. I then contract the virus.
The following morning I receive my negative test results. At 2PM I arrive at my appt with my favorite MILF GFE provider. Of course proudly showing off my negative test results to her. We proceed to have a wonderful date.
The next morning I'm not feeling well at all. Off to the Doc I go. Boom test positive.

Test results are good for that moment in time when you took the test. Not a second afterward.
Nothing is 100% foolproof. But being as cautious as possible certainly helps decrease risk.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:31 AM   #28
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Nothing is 100% foolproof. But being as cautious as possible certainly helps decrease risk.
I commend you on your efforts to keep yourself and our community healthy, Ginger! We all have the right to operate in a way that makes us feel the safest and I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen willing to comply with your requests.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:29 PM   #29
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

And the scientists are saying that in general, outdoors is better than indoors when it comes to avoiding the virus. So maybe an al fresco approach to a date, enjoying the Natural State in our own natural state, could help? Might have to wait until biting insect season calms down a bit though.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
And the scientists are saying that in general, outdoors is better than indoors when it comes to avoiding the virus. So maybe an al fresco approach to a date, enjoying the Natural State in our own natural state, could help? Might have to wait until biting insect season calms down a bit though.
Like on a private deck perhaps? I’m in! Haha

In all seriousness... I have heard that outdoors is optimal, as well. I don’t know why I didn’t think about incorporating that for extra precaution! Thank you for suggesting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I commend you on your efforts to keep yourself and our community healthy, Ginger! We all have the right to operate in a way that makes us feel the safest and I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen willing to comply with your requests.
Thank you for being so supportive, Vannah!

You are always so sweet. Well, except when you’re going after Bella Thorne.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women