Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60604
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48548
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42160
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36535
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2016, 03:57 PM   #16
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Once your in the area, pm me and I will be your first customer...and the dream begins
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #17
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Marketing question: Is there a strong market for bng and body rubs? If so, what area would you think would be best?
As to the second question, I think west Fort Worth has been woefully underserved for about a year now, and simply underserved for almost two. But that's probably impractical for you. Still, it never hurts to try.

As to the first question, I think absolutely. But the problem with bodyrubs is that so few do them right. I mean (bear in mind that I pay little attention to Dallas, as that information is about as relevant to me as info about Cairo) "right" in the way that has earned TerraLyn such acclaim and kept TOB at UBT in business for many, many years. Maybe Kimberly J should have a spot in the Tarrant County L1 Hall of Fame, too, but that's about all I can think of.

Too many girls think that their job in giving a body rub is to eventually get the guy's dick off. The ones who do it well get the guy off; they make it an erotic experience in and f itself instead of a substitute for the real thing. Focus on the client, not the cock, and you'll do fine, probably better than fine.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:37 PM   #18
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

+1 Sensual with emphasis on Full Body.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:42 PM   #19
Texas653678
Veteran of Life

Encounters: 22

Another west FTW vote... It would be great to see some girls "tour" over this way west of 35W) once in a while.
Texas653678 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:57 PM   #20
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

Arizona is a hell of a market with two bases.. I know for a fact!!! Someone off cl posted my info on Arizona cl and I've had so many calls from there I contemplated going out there for a couple weeks. Talk about racking in the money!! Just one week off the call I got if I would done them it would been lots $$$$$
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 07:48 AM   #21
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

It's been my experience bng and "body rub are truly mutually exclusive. Well, if she has any massage training at all its mutually exclusive.

I don't offer bng but body work is my life. Literally. Fully trained.

Are there any bng n Mckinney? I've had a couple ask about that.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 08:00 AM   #22
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

LovingKayla makes a good point. One thing I've noticed is that the guys who like bodyrubs fall into two camps. You have the guys who want some sort of therapeutic value from the session, what amounts to a massage with a happy ending, and you have the guys who couldn't care less about that. Frankly, as a member of the latter group, I have been surprised by the number of guys who say they are in the former. I'd prefer a session that's more erotic than therapeutic (or pseudo-therapeutic, for girls who have no training and don't know what they are doing) from the get-go, but lots of guys don't. So you should need to make it plain as to which group you're catering to, or be prepared to assess what your client wants and adapt the session to that.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:40 AM   #23
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW Sir Lancehernot, that is some AWESOME advice! I cater more the sensual side of things and not at all trained but I have been honing my skills by watching training videos.

Thanks the feed back everyone. I'm in Dallas for a short period of time so I really want to make it count!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 08:44 AM   #24
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

The best training videos, IMHO, are those done by Klixen and the ones at manojob.com and onlyblowjob.com. Good luck!
Old 05-14-2016, 10:03 AM   #25
guinnessstout
Account Disabled

Finding a regular for a bng within a reasonable distance would be a holy grail for me. If you begin offering I would enjoy becoming a regular
guinnessstout is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:35 PM   #26
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Marketing question: Is there a strong market for bng and body rubs? If so, what area would you think would be best?

Mother nature is in charge (full bloom..ugh) and being that I'm just now getting back on my feet so I have to be careful where I spend my money for a incall.

Feed back very much appreciated.
There definitely is a market for bngs. I see a few requests on the first page of the ISO's right now girl. & I get a lot of requests for them as well I'll gladly send them your way if it's cool with you
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #27
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Between the fact that I am loooong overdue for a new mattress/pillows, and back into lifting heavy weights, I am ALWAYS in need for a good massage.

I will say... again, and again, and again (LOL!)... that LovingKayla gives bar-none the best massage I've ever had. If anyone has "real" issues they often get massage therapy for, she's AMEEZING

Sometimes, often just a light/medium pressure "girlfriend" massage will work for me, too, though. Like, not just an oily rub, but also getting into the muscles and moving things around at least a little bit. It's the ultimate in "relaxation/pampering" and often one of my favorite types of visits. In fact, I'd probably prefer that all first meetings start out this way.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 09:23 AM   #28
Frankalicious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeshocker View Post
Yes, absolutely a market IMO. A lot of providers in North Dallas but not many in Eastern part so I would think you could corner the market here. Especially with your body!
Kaylee,

The east side of Dallas would be great for me to see you. I like outcall body rubs to my place in south Garland, but it's too much of a drive for some providers.
I like my sessions to start with a little therapeutic, but then move on to the fun part.
But your sig says you are only in Dallas for two more weeks. Are you moving out of town?
Frankalicious is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:21 AM   #29
one4all00
Registered Member

Encounters: 29

With an aversion to condoms, a fbsm with emphasis on the fb part, with a little gfe thrown in stopping short of fs, preferably with a mutual 69 finish is a great hour for me. So, in answer to your question, yes. I'd travel east or north for a quality safe regular with that itinerary.
one4all00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #30
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Relaxing and getting a BJ from a woman that finishing what she started is a fantastic way to relax and relieve the stress.
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women