Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2020, 12:01 PM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
It’s sad when a legitimate tragedy occurs and people come together for change but asshats only see a party. I have massive respect for people who see social injustice and try to make a difference. Then I see those who are taking advantage of the situation to riot and loot. Ghandi and MLK had the right idea , peacefully come together for positive change . Looking at the videos I see people taking advantage of the tragic circumstances to laugh and steal and destroy their own neighborhoods.
Yeah. Peaceful protests have gotten black Americans so much in the last 70 years. They’ve been peacefully protesting (mostly) for st least 70 years, and things are worse now than the have been in a long time. I’d say it’s time to try something different.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 12:39 PM   #17
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yeah. Peaceful protests have gotten black Americans so much in the last 70 years. They’ve been peacefully protesting (mostly) for st least 70 years, and things are worse now than the have been in a long time. I’d say it’s time to try something different.
I don’t disagree the system is broken and maybe a death like George Floyd Is what it takes to trigger change. I don’t remember seeing the masses out protesting like Ghandi and MLK in 50 or 60 years. I think the big difference is it isn’t just black people protesting. It needs all of us to say enough and demand change.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:27 PM   #18
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
.. Fort Worth, the 16th largest US city, 19% Black (double that of Minneapolis), has to be the most slothful-reacting people in the Country.
‘‘Careful Chung‘’ someone could easily turn your words against you!

A politically correct shitheads, many on this board could call you a racist!!

Calling black people slothful!!!

You racist MF’er. Oh wait! You’ll fuck anything! You’re not too picky so can’t be a racist.

All meant in jest! Except ‘’politically correct shitheads’’
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:33 PM   #19
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
It got you Obama who didn't do a fucking thing for black Americans.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:04 PM   #20
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Actually Obama directly addressed the troubled police departments by having consent decrees in place for many of them to correct their problems. When trump came into office did away with all these consent decrees the minute he stepped into office. Accountability again went out the door.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 04:13 PM   #21
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Actually Obama directly addressed the troubled police departments by having consent decrees in place for many of them to correct their problems. When trump came into office did away with all these consent decrees the minute he stepped into office. Accountability again went out the door.
“Troubled” police departments? You mean officers who shot dumbass criminals who charged at them ? Yeah, we really need decrees for that!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 05:32 PM   #22
dallasfan
Valued Poster

You make them accountable and I guarantee you it will get rid of some of the idiots on the force with a long list of doing things they are not supposed to be doing.

The recent death was definitely a homicide and the cop was definitely in the wrong.

The Michael brown incident I would have shot him too.
Old 05-31-2020, 06:03 PM   #23
dallasfan
Valued Poster

It’s not good to be a shoe store in the protest route right now. Lol
Old 05-31-2020, 06:53 PM   #24
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Tran, Ft Worth folks too busy playing Cowboy & counting the cows!!
Financeman22 is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:50 PM   #25
dallasfan
Valued Poster

They should infiltrate some plain clothes cops into these groups with cameras. Could identify the trouble makers And head off most of these troubles before they start.
Old 05-31-2020, 08:55 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
I don’t disagree the system is broken and maybe a death like George Floyd Is what it takes to trigger change. I don’t remember seeing the masses out protesting like Ghandi and MLK in 50 or 60 years. I think the big difference is it isn’t just black people protesting. It needs all of us to say enough and demand change.
And 70 years after Gandhi and Ling’s peaceful protests, it's worse nite than it was then. At least in the 50’s, Eisenhower just gave lip service to civil rights. Now, the Voting Rights Act has been repealed by the Supreme Court, and America has elected an asshole who makes open appeals to racist and calls neo-Nazi’s “good people.” I’d say peaceful protest has gotten them nowhere and the country is backsliding.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:14 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Shut down social media for 3 days and these bozos won't know what to do or where to go
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:33 PM   #28
Aoi
meh

Quote:
And 70 years after Gandhi and Ling’s peaceful protests, it's worse nite than it was then. At least in the 50’s, Eisenhower just gave lip service to civil rights. Now, the Voting Rights Act has been repealed by the Supreme Court, and America has elected an asshole who makes open appeals to racist and calls neo-Nazi’s “good people.” I’d say peaceful protest has gotten them nowhere and the country is backsliding.
Literally every sentence in this post is untrue.

If you want backsliding, look no further than that ass hat Obama who kissed Iran's ass and gave them billions in cash.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:04 AM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank U TTH - for an other dip at the DPST narrative Trough.

trump hatred is ultimately self-destructive.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 08:30 AM   #30
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Reminds me of 1968 ( yes I'm old) riots MLK killed , RFK killed Nam , Applo 7
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women