Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #16
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
It means we have set up a profile for no show reviews per city, Dallas's is:

http://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=2459
Surf - I went to the link you provided - and clicked on this one:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=359891

And it was NOT an NCNS review -

I'm not much of a shopper - but I am one who believes the ability to see this information easily is beneficial to all. I'm thinking the rock solid providers will support it because they know it will send more business their way. The others will not be happy - unless and until they realize it will push them towards being more reliable and communicating with their clients - even if it's another "grandma got leprosy" event.

Two things are needed:
1. It MUST be a two way street - Hobbyists who NCNS will also be listed
2. Both parties must have a chance to see all the text and state their case

It would be GREAT if only those two could post - but I know that would be a programming nightmare - the back and forth between the fans and haters is a major detraction from the facts. I've done a careful analysis and can assert 99.9734% of the posts on the NCNS threads are from people who have zero information about the event.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #17
surfindick
Account Disabled

Thanks mta, I fixed that review assignment, I also added the link to the NS sticky at the top of the review forum...so everyone can find it.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #18
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Thank You Surf, I like that link but, there are still a few problems

St Chris Quote: Please take note: The attachment of reviews to any provider's profile is NOT an automatic process. It's done manually by our moderating staff as reviews are written, and therefore could take up to several days before a review appears in a provider's profile tab.

Also please take note that since it's a manual process which may often require some research to identify the proper provider's profile for attachment, mistakes can and will take place….but fortunately we have designed in a very simple-to-use interface for correcting such mistakes when they happen, and we will do so as promptly as possible in every case. End Quote

If it's a MANUAL PROCESS, why can't a link to the provider's reviews be added? as it appears right now, when you look at a providers reviews, they are ALL yes or no. why can't a third button be added YES, NO, NCNS

Example: On 7-20-11 Guszebo9 wrote a NCNS review and a NO recomendation but it don't show of whom on this link.
http://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=2459

after you click on that link, you find out of whom it was.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=260953

And there is NO mention of this on HER review link. so this still makes her look like an angel with all YES reviews and no NO reviews but, what about the NCNS's that don't appear?
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=80875

Then a Month later on 8-18-11 Guszebo9 wrote another review, and Lea got a YES recommendation.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=277027

Now go look at Lea's review list.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=80875

see my point? There is no mention that a NCNS ever happened on 7-20-11 in lea's review list tab. many providers claim and even advertise that they have 30, 40 or 50+ reviews and ALL YES, then when you go look to verify this, thats all you see, all YES's (the NCNS's are hidden)

If this is all a manual process, why can't the review appear in HER REVIEW COUNT section? I would think this is very valuable info that hobbyists need to know about. As it is now, it's kind of hidden. The LINK you just gave us really helps but doesn't say the name of the provider. and makes the provider's review count look like a perfect provider.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #19
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
Thanks mta, I fixed that review assignment, I also added the link to the NS sticky at the top of the review forum...so everyone can find it.
Can you give us an example of how that link, as it currently stands, would be useful in researching a provider. Let's assume this is a few months down the line and the list is populated with a hundred or so threads.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #20
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There are many stickes. Some tell you HOW to do something , like this one. Others provide different info. If its up to you to decide how to research. We provide a number of tools for that, including the search function. which would show all NC/NS reviews for a person in CO-ED if people simply follow instructions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #21
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Point is, We are telling the owners we are not satisfied with the current process. By tying NCNS reviews to their profiles like regular reviews, the over all picture would be easier to access.

Sure, there would be some bullshit ones, just like some of the reviews are bullshit. A good provider would have a low ratio of NCNS reviews and a poor one would have a higher one.

The reviews are not for the women. They are for the men.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

The ncns in coed is much more entertaining.

I vote to keep them here.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #23
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

The BEST way would not be free but much easier than when the initial review form was created.

Take the review form and copy it and make it a NCNS-Review. Rename the ROS tags or remove them.

They'd still be subject to approval of course but instead of the current PA "bounty" could be decreased to half.

Right now the only reason for guys to post about NCNS besides their frustration is to "warn" other clients in hopes they don't waste time. Providing a small reward for posting what can become a true picture of the reliability of the provider can become a determining factor in choosing who to see and in my opinion, more clients would be willing to post them.

The additional step of tagging ALL NCNS events to a single profile doesn't appear to address the issue at all.

The list as newly created will keep growing larger and larger and since it is city specific any provider who travels might have NCNS in every city forum in the country! Is it really of benefit if potential clients need to check EVERY city's forum?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #24
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
1. It MUST be a two way street - Hobbyists who NCNS will also be listed
Completely disagree with this. This isn't a review board for hobbyists performance. This is a review board for provider performance. Providers have their own places for sharing information and exchanging any personal information or information that can be tied back to the personal information of a hobbyist is not only dangerous but bad business considering the venue and clientele providers operate in and with.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #25
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
There are many stickes. Some tell you HOW to do something , like this one. Others provide different info. If its up to you to decide how to research. We provide a number of tools for that, including the search function. which would show all NC/NS reviews for a person in CO-ED if people simply follow instructions.

You've gotta be kidding me. Search here SUCKS! It doesn't allow any decent sort of boolean search capability. Searching for NCNS reviews for any provider is laborious and hence fatally flawed. That is why the reviews are linked to providers, because the search function here at ECCIE doesn't work.

I don't see why a NCNS that is posted in CoEd couldn't be linked just like reviews are. As we've heard, it is a mostly manual process. That would be the smallest change to the system here, and would give the most benefit. Continue to post NCNS in CoEd, but attach them to a profile just as reviews are done.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #26
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

This is like dealing with the first level of customer service. Round and round with someone who has no authority to change it and is just trying to explain the way it is.

Tbone, we are telling you how we, the hobbyists, want the NCNS and reviews tied together. This is just a kind request. Think about it. As a paid member of this site, I would like to see it done differently than it is now.

If we have to have a meeting over some titties, I mean lunch, then let's talk about it.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #27
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post

Wait, was this meant to be an answer to my question?
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #28
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

why can't this be simple ? If Coed is going to be the medium for NCNS simply remove the ROS tags and place it in coed if a gent use the review form for it. Geez it is not rocket science
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #29
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe I don't understand. Why is this being done for us also? I mean I can understand the idea of allowing a response, but how do we respond to information we are not able to see?? Also, I was meaning to ask why they are not linked to us?

Maybe this is ignorance on my part, but I don't see why they should not be attached as a review like the rest. I thought the whole purpose of reviews is to help avoid situations such as ripoffs, bait and switch, ncns, and other such undesirable situations. I thought this was done in effort to help prevent a gentlemen from wasting his time and efforts and also for the sake of safety. As it stands if a lady has 10 reviews and 8 are ncns then she only has 2 linked and if they are wonderful then someone new to the board or not as active may not realize that the rest of the story is she only follows through 1 out of 5 times. If they were all linked and he wants to go ahead and attempt to schedule then at least he is more likely to have made a more informed decision.

If you take the ncns out of the review area does that mean that when I do research on a guys handle that for screening reasons that if I click on his reviews that it does not link in his also? It would be helpful to know if a guy has a history just like the girls. If a guy has 10 reviews and 3-8 are ncns then I automatically know that this guy is either brave about TOFTT or there may be something he is doing to cause the situation. Linking this would help me to see this quickly and easily which I would think would be good.

I mean sure there might be issues in that if a lady got spooked then he went and reports ncns. Even if she was unable to respond would it matter if it was only one review and all the rest are wonderful. Wouldn't that be pretty clear that most likely it was just an unusual incident or that one guy specifically has an axe to grind. After you get the same complaints from a number of people, you begin to think it may not be just people who have personal axes to grind or unusual circumstance for that person. It would seem to make sense for this to be in one place. If you are linking some might as well link it all?
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #30
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default WOW, i enjoyed reading that

Elysa Scott, Very Well Said Pretty Lady!!!

muahhhh,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women