Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #16
Semperfi86
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Yes Brooke You are fine!!! And doing find, next time we meet we should start in the car! Sounds really exciting!
Semperfi86 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #17
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine would be the indoor hot tub at my old apartment. It is open 24 hrs a day so I went in there at about 2 am to just relax. It has those things that push out the hard stream of water. I was on my knees just sitting in front perfectly positioned. It was an awesome O until I realized there was a camera in there.. and the whole thing was caught on film. Thank god I was good friends with the apartment manager. LMAO
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #18
Transplanted2tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I was in the field last year in my sleeping bag surrounded by about 12 other Soldiers in my tent (GP large for those who are curious). After more than 2 weeks of no release from my tensions (sexual and otherwise), I just HAD to. Wasn't quite a combat jack, but man, I SO didn't want to get caught!

BTW combat jack is defined here
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Combat%20Jack
Transplanted2tex is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

In a confession booth.
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #20
SloaneMacallan
Account Disabled

User ID: 2860
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
So ladies and gents....

Please share with me the MOST outrageous PLACE you ever masturbated ALONE. Tell us YOUR story. I am eager to hear it being the pervert that I am. LOL

Have fun!

KKA
I have two games I love to play, one is "Beat the Trucker"

Its where I get ahead of a Truck Driver and I pace myself to see if I can get off before he gets up to me and catches me in the act.

Most of the time I win, and on occasion I have lost... But at leastthe trucker got an eyeful! he he he

Next I play beat the tanning bed. I see if I can get off before the tanning bed goes off....

Well my two favorite masturbation games..... Though I did masturbate in a movie theater once due to a dare from the guy I was dating at the time.
SloaneMacallan is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #21
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloaneMacallan View Post
I have two games I love to play, one is "Beat the Trucker"

Its where I get ahead of a Truck Driver and I pace myself to see if I can get off before he gets up to me and catches me in the act.

Most of the time I win, and on occasion I have lost... But at leastthe trucker got an eyeful! he he he

Next I play beat the tanning bed. I see if I can get off before the tanning bed goes off....

Well my two favorite masturbation games..... Though I did masturbate in a movie theater once due to a dare from the guy I was dating at the time.

Hey Sloane, Let's go tanning together! Will ya, huh huh please!!!!!?????? LOL

Seriously, though, will ya!?

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:02 PM   #22
latinalover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

i never Masturbate i am MASTER OF MY DOMAIN! lol
latinalover is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #23
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

On the driveway of one extremely hot, MOST amazingly talented 'teases' that I have ever encountered in my life.

It was back in college and she was a n-o-t-o-r-i-o-u-s tease. So much so that it became both a quest and a running joke between the guys to see who could seal the deal.
Her MO was always the same. If she liked you and you were on a date with her, she'd be all into you, flirting, sexual innuendo, kissing, etc. -- a great date...with the exception of leading you to believe that there was more to come later...and when later came, it was as if someone flipped a switch. (snaps fingers) Just like that. Done.

So we all figured, and it was pretty obvious, that it was a game to her...but she was so incredibly hot that guys would go back and get played, over and over again, self included where my date-count was well into double-digits with Zero happy endings

Anyway, we were at this party, both of us pretty buzzed, making out... and she wanted me to take her home "now", because she wanted me. Told the guys, "I'm effing outta' here". They laughed at my dumb ass, and I told them that the next time they saw me that there would be no white Russians in my Kremlin. Very short, very hot and steamy drive to her place. Up to the stoop; things still going great; she flips the switch. "Goodnight, I'll call you tomorrow" and then disappears behind a quickly closing door. I'm left standing there...'ready to go' trying to figure out what the eff just happened...

So, being a man of my word, I rubbed a quick one out, banished the Russians onto her driveway, and returned to the party where we all had a great laugh about it.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #24
BarneyStinson
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
On the driveway of one extremely hot, MOST amazingly talented 'teases' that I have ever encountered in my life.

It was back in college and she was a n-o-t-o-r-i-o-u-s tease. So much so that it became both a quest and a running joke between the guys to see who could seal the deal. Her MO was always the same. If she liked you and you were on a date with her, she'd be all into you, flirting, sexual innuendo, kissing, etc. -- a great date...with the exception of leading you to believe that there was more to come later...and when later came, it was as if someone flipped a switch. (snaps fingers) Just like that. Done.

So we all figured, and it was pretty obvious, that it was a game to her...but she was so incredibly hot that guys would go back and get played, over and over again, self included where my date-count was well into double-digits with Zero happy endings

Anyway, we were at this party, both of us pretty buzzed, making out... and she wanted me to take her home "now", because she wanted me. Told the guys, "I'm effing outta' here". They laughed at my dumb ass, and I told them that the next time they saw me that there would be no white Russians in my Kremlin. Very short, very hot and steamy drive to her place. Up to the stoop; things still going great; she flips the switch. "Goodnight, I'll call you tomorrow" and then disappears behind a quickly closing door. I'm left standing there...'ready to go' trying to figure out what the eff just happened...

So, being a man of my word, I rubbed a quick one out, banished the Russians onto her driveway, and returned to the party where we all had a great laugh about it.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #25
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

KKA & SM win this debate hands down!
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #26
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Hey Sloane, Let's go tanning together! Will ya, huh huh please!!!!!?????? LOL
Seriously, though, will ya!?
KKA
Now thats a race I would love to watch..........I'm hoping for a photo finish.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #27
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Post referencing forbidden topics removed.

Please consult the rules of this site before you post again.

Especially Rule 10! M
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #28
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

rules Malachaii??
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #29
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Sheesh, it's hell breaking in all of these new mods.

Mod Training 101.

(Pssst. M)
It helps to post either the rule itself or a link to the rules so that a member
can quickly and easily understand what he did wrong.

No. Me being nosy and wondering what the hell Rule #10 was and the fact that I'm lazy and had to search for the dang rules has absolutely nothing to do with it...it's just the right thing to do.

Here ya' go. This one's on me but the next time, it's gonna' cost ya'.

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Quote:
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:03 AM   #30
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Wow... My bad it would appear that I was incorrect in my recollection of events. Point in fact I had never even heard of masturbation till well after I turned 18. So it would have been impossible for me to have masturbated prior to then. Once again my sincerest apologies, I will be more vigillant in the future.
Malachaii is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women