Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2010, 07:41 AM   #16
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I've been lucky I guess. The worst thing that comes to mind is when i showed up at the incall for a first ever session with "X." she shared it with another provider, who was present. That was cool, but the other person kept the TV on at high volume. Listen to some talk show did nothing to enhance the mood.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:10 AM   #17
oden
Valued Poster

She had her cellphone on speaker so her cuckold pimp/boyfriend could hear everything. Spoke more to the phone than me. I felt like he should have paid me for the session.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #18
Guest080311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I'm banging away in MISH with a very well known provider...and suddenly it dawns on me the TV sound coming through the wall is pretty loud. So I said, "Damn, your neighbor really has that pretty loud....or do you just have thin walls?" "Naw...that's just my boy friend in the other bedroom." My eyes got as big as saucers, but she reassured me that, "everything is cool." And you know what....she was so good...and I was having such a good time....it didn't even faze me too much once I got over the initial adrenaline rush. LOL....I even took a shower post fun. As I entered the shower, I heard her give the BF a hellish verbal lashing in Spanish. I have been back...and the TV is silent.
Guest080311 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 AM   #19
Bizman27
Valued Poster

Removed reference to a forbidden topic. M
Bizman27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #20
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizman27 View Post
Damn....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
Guest080310
Account Disabled

Where do I start?

I had one girl keep the TV on and watched her show the entire time while I was with her. She was from an agency years ago.

I had a lady in DC show up in my hotel and while I was in the bathroom grabbed my donation and dashed out the door before I could do anything. She was pretty nasty and not what was advertised so I was actually grateful she left.

Got the old " I used all my condoms and do not have any but I will play with myself for you but I still expect to be paid for a full session" from another agency girl.

I had two occasions when I finish and pull out and the young lady started her period with blood all over. That is not really unprofessional but more bad timing.

One time I had a client or boy friend nearly run me over as he was leaving an incall and I was walking to the door.

I had one lady who shared her incall with another provider who booked a client at the same time as our session and the first lady and client would not leave. I ended having to cancel because it took too long to get the room. No fault with my lady as she expected the other lady to leave but kept making excuses.

I have had more than my share of directions to a remote incall only to not have the lady pick up the phone once I got there. The worst was an hour and a half drive one way when I lived in Oklahoma.

The worst is I am about to start MISH on a young lady and I see what looks like semen running out. Fortunately I did not ask for DATY.

Still I love to hobby and the good sessions make up for all the BS I have experienced over the years.
Guest080310 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #22
Inhouston
Account Disabled

1. A disgusting odor as soon as the provider took opened her leg.
2. A dead beat provider. A provider who just lays there and has the attitude "do your thing and let me go"
Inhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #23
Guest080310
Account Disabled

Hi Inhouston,
yes I had the odor problem once and the dead beat providers too. Mostly from agencies or studios. They really make me appreciate the ladies here on the board.
Guest080310 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #24
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, some of you have just had really raw deals. I can't imagine even knowing someone who would behave in the ways that you guys describe. Ugh.

I, too, have experienced the gossip thing with gents talking about other providers. I don't like it, but I do like to make people feel like they can talk to me. I usually just ask them not to name names.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #25
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizman27 View Post
"In the biblical sense, sonny!"

(If anyone needs it spelled out: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Origin_and...biblical_Sense )
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #26
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you to all the gentlemen who shared some of your most difficult experiences.

I know there may be many more stories out there. I have heard a few. I think the worst I have heard so far would have to be [Removed reference to a forbidden topic. M] That just irks the hell outta me. I would have been in a rage- I mean really wtf!

I think verified providers are better when pertaining to some of these experiences, but even then, there are some flaws there too.

It is my hope that the bad ones will learn from what they read here and either quit or shape up. One or the other. No in between.

Luckily, the majority here are great.

Thanks again for the responses!

Have a great night!

xoxo
KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #27
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Had a gal stop the action to answer the phone because "its important". Turned out to be the guy that was double booked with me in my timeslot getting PO'd about being left waiting in the parking lot.
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #28
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

i had just finished up and walked out of the bedroom and went face first in to a cope well a damn near shit my pants and slamed the door , "the lady tells me not to worry that just my husband" LoL i wish D had told me her SO was a PoPo
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #29
rrickee
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I saw a gorgeous gal a long time ago who loved sports. Got into the room she turned on ESPN. Did her thing on me while she watched the TV the whole time. Got up and walked to the sink to spit and never once took her eyes off of ESPN! It was funny but I'll never see her again. She was from another town.
rrickee is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #30
promdate
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

RR, that my friend is probably the perfect girl 1) beautiful 2) cim 3) loves sports 4)multi-tasker>bj & watches tv 5)lets you watch sports while pleasing you at the same time ! i woulda proposed right then!!!
promdate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women