Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-01-2022, 12:41 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Newsflash to white liberals: not all republicans are white. Common misconception.
Dogface thinks they're all "pasty white" lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ans/ar-AAOdW0S
Old 03-01-2022, 01:08 PM   #17
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Oops!
Old 03-01-2022, 01:11 PM   #18
Dogface78
Valued Poster

When LBJ signed the 1964 voting rights act he knew that he just alienated the democratic racist in the south. And the Dixiecrats as they were called defected to the republican party enmass creating the racist quagmire that the Republican party has become today!
LBJ was correct in his assessment of the situation!
And it was the beginning of the end for the party of Lincoln as we knew it.
Nixon is even on tape somewhere joking and laughing about it!
I heard the recording years ago!
The republican party called it the southern strategy!
And yes they democrats were in the KKK doing all of that dumb shit that you describe.
They were so dicusted with LBJ that they defected to the republican party enmass causing a shift in the belief system of the party!
And I really don't see the disinformation because the proof is in the pudding, Republicans are racist and DJT made it OK for them to feel OK about being a racist.
And he made it OK to exhibit it!
And as to not all Republicans being white, I have no sympathy for any person of color that backs this racist party when the chickens come home to roost!
All of the indications were there to help them make a better choice, they hate the immigrant population so badly that they would vote against thier own self interest!
Because that is the problem, and I heard it from thier own mouths at the company I used to work at!
And just because someone is a person of color dose not make them immune from racism!
As I said how disingenuous!
I'm undereducated not an idiot!

Yeah I know that hurt, now go put ice on it before it starts to swell!
Old 03-01-2022, 01:30 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
When LBJ signed the 1964 voting rights act... the Dixiecrats as they were called defected to the republican party enmass creating the racist quagmire that the Republican party has become today!

And yes the democrats were in the KKK doing all of that dumb shit that you describe, then they defected to the republican party, causing a shift in the belief system of the party!
That's a fucking lie perpetrated by dim-retards!

The only prominent Democrat to defect to the GOP was Strom Thurmond. All the rest of those dyed-in-the-wool Dixiecrat racists remained loyal, card-carrying dim-retards until the day they died!

There is zero evidence of any "en masse" defection! It simply never happened!

Why do you fall for the absurd, desperate efforts of dim-retards to rewrite history?

And then you wonder why Republicans don't trust those lying assholes to teach CRT to our kids!

Old 03-01-2022, 01:45 PM   #20
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's a fucking lie perpetrated by dim-retards!

The only prominent Democrat to defect to the GOP was Strom Thurmond. All the rest of those dyed-in-the-wool Dixiecrat racists in your party remained loyal, card-carrying dim-retards until the day they died!

There is zero evidence of any "en masse" defection! It simply never happened!

Why do you fall for the absurd, desperate efforts of dim-retards to rewrite history?

And then you wonder why Republicans don't trust those lying assholes to teach CRT to our kids!

Who said anything about the promennt democrats, I'm talking about the voters, the Trumpers of the past!
Stom Thurmond was not going to decide the outcome of an election by himself!
I'm talking about Maga circa 1964!
As I said the proof is in the pudding, and I heard Nixon and his buddies laughing about it on tape!
So save the conspiracy theories, I heard that recording years ago before this was ever an issue!
It happen and you know it!
Suck it up, you weren't in that Tiki torch March were you?
You weren't one of those fine people were you?
Yeah, I saw that too, or was that the dimtards???
Nope that was DJT!
Fuck lusty now you made me do it again, someone get him more ice!
Old 03-01-2022, 01:52 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
And just because someone is a person of color dose (sic) not make them immune from racism!
You're just a pasty white keyboard warrior. You wouldn't have the guts to call all these smart, articulate Republicans "racist" to their faces, would you?

You don't even have the right knee-jerk dim-retard smear either! You're supposed to call them Uncle Toms, not racists!

You hate them because they refuse to be slaves to the modern-day dim-retard plantation!

Old 03-01-2022, 02:10 PM   #22
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Political preference has nothing to do with race. Thinking so is racist.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:33 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Political preference has nothing to do with race. Thinking so is racist.
You're so right!

On the dim-retard plantation, there's no room for DIVERSITY OF VIEWPOINT.

Anyone who thinks independently or strays in the slightest from the officially sanctioned dim-retard dogma is labelled racist, sexist, Uncle Tom, homophobic, misogynist, deplorable [insert your favorite smear here] - and then promptly ex-communicated!

Only a patronizing racist would assume and insist that all members of a certain minority group must think the same!
Old 03-01-2022, 02:51 PM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Boeing offered me and a few other guys a buttload of money to go to Tbilisi and fix shot up Chinooks and who knows what else. Yeah, no thanks. I’ve got no dog in this fight, find some 25 year olds with nothing better to do.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:06 PM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Who said anything about the promennt democrats, I'm talking about the voters, the Trumpers of the past!
Strom Thurmond was not going to decide the outcome of an election by himself!
I'm talking about Maga circa 1964!
I don't have the patience to straighten you out if you're hell-bent on doubling down on stupid. So I will bring in a guest speaker, Dinesh D'Souza, to explain to you in exquisite detail exactly why the Big Switch is nothing more than a Big Myth perpetrated by lying, disingenuous dim-retards seeking to sweep 2 centuries of their party's appalling racist history under the rug!

Keep in mind this conversation went off the rails because you brought up Republican opposition to CRT, which is supposed to examine our racial history going back centuries. Even you can't dispute the fact that the dim-retards have been the party of racism for far, far longer than anyone else. So please prove to us that the CRT textbooks you want to disseminate throughout our K-12 school systems will focus fully and in appropriate depth on this indisputable dim-retard history.

Start below @ 32:30 to watch Dinesh expose the Big Myth. Then go back and watch the rest of his excellent summation of the sordid racist history of the dim-retard party. After that, you should probably apologize to the OP for hijacking a thread that is supposed to be about US vets fighting for Ukraine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SStdawtYFA
Old 03-01-2022, 03:26 PM   #26
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

When Martin Luther King came to Pittsburgh to speak, you know who invited him?

The Young Republicans club at Pitt.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:43 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oops!
... Feel free to offour a proper apology.
No shame in it.

#### Salty
Old 03-01-2022, 04:07 PM   #28
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s get this thread back on its intended subject

Vets heading to Ukraine

Thank You
Old 03-01-2022, 04:42 PM   #29
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Did you guys know Lincoln is considered a hero for freeing the slaves. His original plan was to send all of them back to Africa but he was killed before he could do so.

Lots of Vets heading to Ukraine. Canadian and American.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:44 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I have a better idea, why don't you and your bonehead treasonus buddies go!
I am now an old man now, if I was 20 years younger I would certainly consider going depending on my commitments! !
I had enough discomfort from those 11 years to last me the rest of my life!
But make no mistake, bring the fight here and we'll rock pussies!
From what I can tell by your treasonous behavior here that none of you have done anything to support or advance the cause of freedom!
Except for the quartermaster general, and just like the oath weepers, he seems to have forgotten that oath too or never understood that he gave his word when he gave it or even if he gave it at all!
Take a good look at Ukraine, do you think that you could live like that?
Because all of you morons think that it would be cute to do that to this country because of you intolerance not only to you fellow man, your intolerance to your fellow Americans and your intolerance to American liberalisim!
And apparently your intolerance to freedom in general!
Your a bunch of pasty white cowards that are quite willing to let others do the fighting for you, while you take advantage of a system of government that you had nothing to do with either creating or protecting!
And since at your age you ha e gotten all you can from that system your going to hamstring future generations by creating an olygarcial system that only benifits you and yours and your fellow travelers!
Your afraid of history (CRT) because a bunch of other pasty white motherfuckers did to thier fellow man because of they're color, what Russia is trying to do to the Ukraine and it makes you uncomfortable to talk about it!
Too fucking bad!
Be uncomfortable!

I looked across the Czech border, I saw the enemy of this country and the enemy of its form of government looking back at me.
I was there to take any attack along with the rest of my brothers in arms
What the fuck have you done?
Yeah, I thought as much!
You and private bonespurs!
Once again, What in it for them?
Fucking cowards!
And if you Do decided that your going to go and sleep in the snow and mud while you get shot at.
Then by all means take the quartermaster general, private barker and a few of the others on here, with you with you!
Fucking bunch of pussies!
Bring your gay soldier buddy with you!!!!!! He can watch your “back”. Is he a tranny now?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women