Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2022, 06:09 PM   #16
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringtheory8 View Post
Vegas - Good luck on the trip man, I haven’t pulled the trigger on an overnight, but I’ve considered before… I book longer sessions often, but I’ve been hesitant on an overnight because I’m not sure what to expect/what I want from that I guess.
No doubt. Overnights are a different deal, but certainly fall in line with your ATF topic. Personally it takes a great deal of chemistry and TRUST to do an overnight with someone, (and thats from BOTH parties perspective). Will you both be comfortable sleeping with this person? I've only done this with a couple of ladies, both ATF's who I had known for years and we shared that level of comfort. This has to be something that she would be comfortable with as well, so....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 06:28 PM   #17
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

That’s definitely what I was thinking. I have a couple I’d consider an overnight with, but I feel like a bit more time would be good to make sure we’d be on the same page/as comfortable as possible… I sometimes see people talk about booking an overnight with someone they’ve only met once/twice/or never at all beforehand, that’s not even remotely appealing to me.
Stringtheory8 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 10:52 PM   #18
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Vegas - Good luck on the trip man, I haven’t pulled the trigger on an overnight, but I’ve considered before… I book longer sessions often, but I’ve been hesitant on an overnight because I’m not sure what to expect/what I want from that I guess.
I think I've done 3 overnights but I've done a 3 day, 4 day, 5 day 2x, & this will be a 6 day, all in Vegas. Better deal than overnights if you find the right lady. In fact the lady I did a 4 day & a 5 day with gave me a significantly cheaper daily donation than her overnight donation. Imo fwiw, more ladies would get trips if they did that.
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 07:45 AM   #19
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

I’m sure they would Vegas, I know the overnight deal is a bit of a hurdle for me mentally on the budget… but for whatever reason 2-4 hours never is lol
Old 07-28-2022, 09:28 AM   #20
ughiphopfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Different strokes my friend. That doesn't really sound like you have a ATF scenario in mind, which is fine, but it was the topic. That comes across as more of a "hit it and quit it" type deal....
Definitely can be taken that way but in my LR days got to become friendly with some providers and chat about things other than wanting to set appointments. I'd say with the ATFs it's more fbuddies than hit it and quit it
ughiphopfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:53 PM   #21
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Honestly a ATF would be someone that makes it just like a relationship experience. It would be looks, height, age, shape, etc. to get me through the door. But the personality that keeps me coming back. I have had so many where all this lacks. Pictures aren't like the real thing.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:57 PM   #22
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
I’m sure they would Vegas, I know the overnight deal is a bit of a hurdle for me mentally on the budget… but for whatever reason 2-4 hours never is lol
Honestly the budget thing would be an issue for me as well String. I'm simply NOT get to pay the rate some of these gals want so we can sleep for 6 or 7 hours. Their certainly free to charge what they want, but I'm not going down that road. Besides the comfort level, the ladies I've done overnight with enjoyed the time we spent together as much as me. Nice dinner and a show, playtime, rest time, maybe play again in the morning and a nice breakfast. Basically for their dinner date price. One is long retired, the other is basically retired but I still see her for an overnight about every other month off the clock. Just friends with benefits now basically.
Old 07-29-2022, 12:28 AM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have some gents that I have known bout 15 years or more that hold a uniquely special in my heart ..especially a very sweet gent in Htown!!!

Of course,I usually connect well with all my playnates,so they are ALL ATFs in different ways!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:45 AM   #24
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Falcon - your scenario sounds like what I’m hopeful to get at some point… I think I have one that might be there already, but I just haven’t tested the theory/discussed it much.

Right now every time I go to Omaha, it already starts off with forgetting clocks exist and we spend an immense amount of time together. I may see her every few weeks, but the connection/shorthand we have is great and we pick up right where we left off. Also, from the performance side of things, she knows what I like/is eager to try anything I might be into.
Old 07-29-2022, 02:47 PM   #25
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Falcon - your scenario sounds like what I’m hopeful to get at some point… I think I have one that might be there already, but I just haven’t tested the theory/discussed it much.

Right now every time I go to Omaha, it already starts off with forgetting clocks exist and we spend an immense amount of time together. I may see her every few weeks, but the connection/shorthand we have is great and we pick up right where we left off. Also, from the performance side of things, she knows what I like/is eager to try anything I might be into.
The thing with this is you simply can't manufacture this. For it to work (for both) it needs to be completely organic, and something both parties find what they need from it.
PM sent String. Enjoy.......
Old 07-30-2022, 10:19 AM   #26
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Fun conversation, I’ve enjoyed hearing everyone’s thoughts on the topic for sure!

I think having the connection if you’re both on the same page can make things so much more fun personally.

I’m not above occasionally only wanting the physical side of things by any stretch, but that’s a different thing to me in a way.
Old 07-30-2022, 10:22 AM   #27
Stringtheory8
Valued Poster

Accidental double post
Old 07-30-2022, 11:50 AM   #28
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been in this since 2017 and always have favorites for different reasons. Some is because of the activities we do, some it's just the company we keep others it's because they're just wild. Either way I enjoy everyone I see for different reasons. I have one that I do overnights with just because we can and I drive 2 hours to go see him.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 12:30 PM   #29
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
I've been in this since 2017 and always have favorites for different reasons. Some is because of the activities we do, some it's just the company we keep others it's because they're just wild. Either way I enjoy everyone I see for different reasons. I have one that I do overnights with just because we can and I drive 2 hours to go see him.
Well you certainly make the time enjoyable YD..
Old 08-01-2022, 09:17 AM   #30
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you falcon, I certainly enjoy our time.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women