Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41252
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2022, 01:11 PM   #16
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So you have no solution.

Ok then - I am sure you will just continue spreading misinformation and virtue signaling.

I have a solution. No guns is a solution to gun violence. It is just you and other republicans willfully ignore this as an option, for no reason other than 'it is what they stand for'

There are no other developed countries in this world that have so many mass shootings that even come close to the number in America. Why? Because you can't go to a corner store and buy an assault rifle.

What are you going to assault with them? An elementry school, that's what. There is no need to have semi automatic assault rifles outside of, you know, war. But we are the nation that is literally 'shoot first, ask questions later, then shoot again'

Tell me, berry, what is your solution to gun violence?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 01:47 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Someone who says their solution is to eliminate all guns is not a serious person

Of course liberals love to ignore the US Constitution and take away everyone's rights.

There were lots of areas that failed but liberals want to exploit a tragedy to push their agenda:

There is the continued moral decay of our society thanks to libtards pushing all sorts of sick ideals

There is the fatherless home - an all too often issue these days

There are the obviously issues the shooter had that his family ignored

There is the poor training by the police who failed every lesson learned from Columbine but not going in immediately

There is the anti-police sentiment thanks to Black Lives Matter and Saint George - which has driven good police to leave the job and demoralized those that remained

There are the bozo libtards Distric Attorneys being soft on crime, putting criminals right back out there in the streets

There is the fact that the school failed basic security protocols - and left a back door open that the shooter entered through

The list goes on and on. But yeah, that doesn't fit your damn agenda
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 02:44 PM   #18
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Before anyone says "United States has the highest murder rate", there are websites that do track murders by country. USA is not #1 by any means. And the countries that are #1 don't allow citizens to own semi-automatic weapons, such as El Salvador.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ate-by-country

https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/el-salvador

I also have to agree that a country that punishes people harshly for murder has fewer murders. In the USA, we give them 3 Hots & a cot. Cable TV. Rarely is Death Penalty used. Maybe start using it, televise it. Show these punks what its like to fry or hang.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 03:50 PM   #19
Chase7
Valued Poster

What is the reason why the person that committed the act not responsible.

Why the gun not the person.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 05:10 PM   #20
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

https://www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingA...d_by_pitbulls/

A man owns a pitbull which is aggressive and ends up killing a person when it gets off the leash.

Authorities then decide that everyone needs the ability to own an aggressive pitbull to protect themselves.

Time passes. Another person's aggressive pitbull manages to jump a fence and get into a school, where it mauls to death several children.
Authorities then decide that teachers need to have aggressive pitbulls in schools with them, to protect the children.

Does that make any sense at all? That is crazy.

Replace 'aggressive pitbull' with 'gun'.

I hope that doesn't go above people's heads. It really isn't that complicated
Old 05-26-2022, 06:17 PM   #21
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Same thing happened at Parkland.
And Columbine, and Newtown.

There were picures of hundreds of cops with vests, helmets and shotguns or machine guns outside Newtown, all with their thumbs up their asses.

And, for the record as the owner of multiple full autos, suppressors, etc, an AR is not what I'd choose to use if my goal was to kill people effectively, not being morbid, but honest.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:20 PM   #22
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsin..._massacre_fox/

24 hours later and Faux news proposes 50 'solutions' but none of the address guns. Some of them are even 'use more gun'

That's the same thing as you saying your food is too salty, and the chef recommending you add some more salt, sea salt, kosher salt, etc to your meal.
Did you know, more people are killed yearly with hammers than ALL RIFLES COMBINED?

No, you didn't yet you focus on what appersts to be bad, without knowing any facts about what you speak of.

I suppose if we made drugs illegal, we wouldn't have 100K dead in a year from Fentanyl overdoses would we?

How about swimming pool deaths? Ban all pools? Bathtubs?

A tool does not pick itself up does it?

Arm any teacher who wishes to carry, and the picture changes, gun free zones are a safe place to kill people, plain and simple.

That, or build prison like security systems in every school.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:23 PM   #23
Devo
Valued Poster

Well, spank my ass and call me a racist, but, 24 black folk are killed daily by other black folks.

Every day, more than what were killed here, all day, seven days a week, 356 days a year.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:08 PM   #24
Chase7
Valued Poster

The politicians and liberals don’t give a flip they just what to have control over others.
Wonder why it’s not a travesty that so many people are shot daily in the major cities with illegal guns.

It’s typical of liberals to take the act of another to control another.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:54 PM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
If there are no guns, there is no gun violence.
There'll just be regular violence. And regular violence is without question, far less lethal than the gun flavored variety.

ahhh I see..... so lets ban all guns. So every law abiding person will turn in their guns.....

and I'm sure all the criminals will do the same, right?

criminal background check and just as important, mental health background check.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 08:19 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If there are no guns, there is no gun violence.
There'll just be regular violence. And regular violence is without question, far less lethal than the gun flavored variety.
They didn’t use guns for 9/11, the Boston Marathon and the Minneapolis SUV killings.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 10:22 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingA...d_by_pitbulls/

A man owns a pitbull which is aggressive and ends up killing a person when it gets off the leash.

Authorities then decide that everyone needs the ability to own an aggressive pitbull to protect themselves.

Time passes. Another person's aggressive pitbull manages to jump a fence and get into a school, where it mauls to death several children.
Authorities then decide that teachers need to have aggressive pitbulls in schools with them, to protect the children.

Does that make any sense at all? That is crazy.

Replace 'aggressive pitbull' with 'gun'.

I hope that doesn't go above people's heads. It really isn't that complicated
... Mate, the problem with taking-away the guns is that
they won't all be gone. The police and military will
still have them.

Now call me crazy - but I DON'T WANNA live in a society
where the police and military have all the guns.

And either did your forefathers here.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:46 AM   #28
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Yeah, real smart to take away the guns. Only a VERY law abiding citizen would give up their guns. The troublemakers would be delighted with that one, they could break into your castle knowing that they will not be shot. Maybe the solution is to bring back capital punishment, no more panty waist judges giving the scums a slap on the wrist.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:38 AM   #29
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

More guns don't solve the problem. If LEO didn't want to go on and get shot, why should we have teachers or civilians go in to get shot?
Old 05-27-2022, 10:11 AM   #30
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:

More guns don't solve the problem. If LEO didn't want to go on and get shot, why should we have teachers or civilians go in to get shot?
those officers should be relieved of duty permanently.

but your suggestions to get rid of guns is crazy. as i said, criminals arent getting rid of theirs

this problem has many issues and a big one is the laws concerning mental health issues and not being able to keep wackos off the streets, another stupid idea that was put into force years ago to protect the patients rights
chizzy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women