Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all - I say thumbs down to her for posting this so quick. That was quite lame. A confirm the night before does not equal a guaranteed appointment. Our clients work for a living, real jobs with real commitments, with real demands on their time besides us demanding their dicks in our mouths, pussies and/or asses, and cash in an envelope.

Secondly - thumbs down to him for not even giving her the courtesy of "hey, things are looking a bit crazy, how open is your schedule today if my day goes awry?" Regardless of the confirm the evening before. Just because he said "I'll call 30 min before" that doesn't give her enough leeway to re-arrange things if you aren't able to come. Seems you might have seen your day was not going to allow you to get away to see you much sooner than 30 min before your booked time.

I think karma might have done it's job for the both of them in this case. Live and learn, ya feel me?

Good luck to both of you in the future.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #17
sweetcarrie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 119537
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for letting me know what happened as i was quite curious as to why I hadn't heard from you and I was a bit concerned because you had previously been very prompt in responding to my emails and messages. Yes, I did contact the number you gave me as I thought it was a safe number to call since you had stated the number was for hobbyist activities. I didn't think I was calling you on a number that was forbidden and would only contact a client via telephone when explicitly told it was safe to contact via the provided number.

I agree that maybe I should have waited a day or so before posting and for that I was wrong and do apologize. I was quick to post about the situation and have learned that I should wait before posting, if the situation should arise again in the future. Lesson learned.

But I feel that I was valid in making the post as it was my understanding the appointment was confirmed the night before via email. Honestly, I don't recall you stating that you would contact me 30 minutes prior to confirm the appointment. It was my understanding you would contact me 30 min prior to leaving so that I would be aware of your arrival time.

In the end, I'm sorry you weren't able to make it as I was looking forward to meeting you in person. We had been communicating for several days and I was excited about our meeting and disappointed it didn't happen. And my disappointment wasn't just about economics but because I genuinely enjoy what I do and wanted to have some fun with you. I was looking forward to our appointment.

That said and done, I hope we've all learned something from this process because I know I have and can move on peaceably and amicably.
sweetcarrie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #18
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's always better to wait 48 hours after the alleged appointment to post on here. The sky isn't gonna fall in if you don't...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #19
sweetcarrie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks...lesson learned....xoxo
Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #20
cmplxscrpn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default My Final Comments

I thank everyone for voicing their comments but I would like to say a few things. Yes I did go through the entire verification process and at the time SweetCarrie had a lot of posts but no actual "reviews" We've all seen providers come and go and until someone gets up the nerve to possibly TOFTT we are all skeptical. I should clarify that I said I would call her 30 min prior to setting up the appointment for the next day to comply with her ad of 30 min notice prior to meeting. I don't see why she would have to cancel an appointment if I hadn't officially call to schedule the appointment. But I understand what she says and I honor her comments. Lastly, for those who asked why didn't I step away. I don't carry my "hobby" phone around with me at the office or anywhere for that matter. If my S.O. found it that would be my @@@. It's safely tucked away in a compartment under the spare tire, in the trunk of my car and only comes out when ready to schedule. Its on silent and no vibrate just in case I'm riding in the car with my S.O. and it happens to go off. Hopefully I can redeem myself with the providers reading this post.
cmplxscrpn is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #21
sweetcarrie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cmplxscrpn, As I stated before I see that I posted too quickly regarding the NC/NS and I apologize to you sincerely. As I said, I was truly looking forward to meeting you and was disappointed and a bit dismayed.

I think possibly there was a glitch in communication from our emails the previous evening regarding what we are each considering scheduling and confirmation. As I said, it was my understanding an appointment had been scheduled for the next day and we had confirmed with each other and the 30 minute call was to be made when you were on your way not to confirm whether you were coming at all.

I believe the 30 minutes you're referring to in the ad is in regards to 30 minutes notice to schedule an appointment not confirming an appointment. Meaning if you want to make an appointment with me I would need at least 30 minutes notice. We had been speaking for several days and the night before traded several emails in which I, and this is in my opinion only, confirmed with you for the next day and in which you responded yes to the appointment and confirmation. It was my understanding when reviewing the emails, we had already confirmed.

That being said, I'm certain you're a lovely gentleman and have learned from this issue as I have. I truly wish you the best and hope you have a wonderful, enjoyable and most of all safe hobbying experience!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #22
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcarrie View Post
Hello all!! I had a very disappointed experience with a NC/NS with Cmplxscrpn today. We have been communicating all week and agreed to meet today around noon. I last emailed him last night around 11pm confirming our date for today with all the relevant details outlined and he responded "Yes." Today I sent him a message to reconfirm around 11:00am but didn't get a reply. I texted him several times and sent him an email and still no reply. Not sure what happened here. He was receptive to my screening process and had been communicating with me steadily up until today. Then nothing all of a sudden. I'm not sure if this is something he has done before or if something happened but I, like everyone, don't like having my time wasted like this. I spent several day exchanging emails with him and actually turned down someone today at a much higher donation to honor my meeting with him. If he changed his mind or couldn't make it he could and should have told me prior to the meeting time. All I have to say is if he contacts anyone in the future-beware....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3O1R...eature=related

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #23
sweetcarrie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Made my day!! Thanks so much....I'm still laughing!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women